Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Blood Group - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Group (2853 Views)

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality / Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here / Blood Genotype; Can "O Blood Group Get Married To Wat Genotype?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Group by stepo707: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2012
This is General information so consult your Doctor for detail information because others group of blood can transfuse only during emergency under certain conditions....!

Re: Blood Group by Tsmooth1(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2012
What of group Q dat one good?
Re: Blood Group by stepo707: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2012
T-smooth:
What of group Q dat one good?
Bro am not a doctor.Am sure the doctors in the house can help you out.As for me am o+(whatever that means)
Re: Blood Group by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
T-smooth:
What of [size=15pt]group Q[/size] dat one good?

stepo707:
Bro am not a doctor.Am sure the doctors in the house can help you out.As for me am o+(whatever that means)

Re: Blood Group by netawuf: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
Somebody Help! My baby is a virgin (26) and she's afraid of sex/pain. She ask me to buy an unharmful deep sleeping tab for her to sleep while i will be diggin dip into her. So dat , she won't feel d pain. Anybody help me prescribe any good drug for me pls!
Re: Blood Group by stepo707: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2012
netawuf: Somebody Help! My baby is a virgin (26) and she's afraid of sex/pain. She ask me to buy an unharmful deep sleeping tab for her to sleep while i will be diggin dip into her. So dat , she won't feel d pain. Anybody help me prescribe any good drug for me pls!

dont think you would enjoy it that way man.

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong As Korean Model Laments / Hindus Healing Temple / Cholera Claims 3 In Gombe, 27 Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.