Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank (1195 Views)

My Miracle Job Without Connection / Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by dogarij: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2007
The good thing about this GOD is when you least expect Him to do anything that is when He responds with a big bash on you and for you alone. It was like the year had ended and nothing has materialized but God suprised me when First Inland Bank called me to Lagos for my final recruitment process. I took the test in Oct, interviewd on 2nd Nov. and now offered wit letter to resume 3rd Dec 2007. I'm posted to Mile 3 branch office in PH.
May I encourage all the house mates to keep pressing on and never get discouraged, surely at the appointed time your offer will get to you just as mine came at the least expected moment. I'll be praying for all my naija graduates, we shall soon rule with our words of testimony. Bless YOU!
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by misspink: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2007
congrats, i am happy for you.Truly at the appointed time, your miracle will materialise.All the glory to God
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by Alert(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
may God receive all glory and praise for he alone is a Living God. I also have experienced God at the 11th hour too, as u have testified here , may God open more doors for u. I also pray he will grant the intentions of all job seekers especially my present request to him.
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by ABD(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2007
thank god for u. i pray that u will continue to have cause to give glory to god.i cue into the testimony.it is well in jesus name.amen. smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by pamelpee(f): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2007
john dee na yi maka murna. Only God deserves the glory. take care elpeegee
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by adekunlea: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2007
you are wellcome. As it is our slogan here in first inland bank.

Congrats
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by Neyoyo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2007
Congrats ,I will share my own testimony too soon.
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by currie: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2007
CongratS!!! May God Make this a stepping stone to greater Miracles becos u're born to move from Glory to Glory. You will soon hear mine in jesus name. (Amen)
Re: My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank by dot2002(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2007
I'm very happy for you, lol

(1) (Reply)

Articles Writer Needed! / Christian Religious Studies Teacher- Ikorodu, Lagos State / Packers And Loaders Are Urgently Needed At Bua Suger At Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.