Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Opera Web Browser - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Opera Web Browser (2174 Views)

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. / The Fastest Web Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opera Web Browser by hotangel2(f): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2005
Firefox is and will forever be the best. Except for the fact that it doesn't display the smileys on Yahoo Mail [compose section]. Is it just my computer or is it the same with everyone's firefox?
Re: Opera Web Browser by skima(m): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2005
Opera also doesnt display the smileys and other text formating in yahoo composer. But i like opera cos of the tabs... nothing else. if i wanna test my pages IE remains the #1.
Re: Opera Web Browser by hotangel2(f): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2005
Ohh.. so it's same with opera too. rolleyes
Re: Opera Web Browser by skima(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2005
yea.. even right now am using it (for tabs sake cos i opens enuf pages) .
sometimes if u click send button... it takes u to attach file. lol

Not for IE.
Re: Opera Web Browser by hotangel2(f): 3:25am On Oct 01, 2005
So sad.
Re: Opera Web Browser by bioye(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2005
hot-angel:

Firefox is and will forever be the best. Except for the fact that it doesn't display the smileys on Yahoo Mail [compose section]. Is it just my computer or is it the same with everyone's firefox?

Well, are you aware of the bugs in firefox? like when you type a search in the google bar and open another tab, it still displays the search item whereas in opera, every tab will retain its google search item. also, when you have multiple tabs, and each page is opening, firefox will show the status message for the last active tab for all tabs in the status bar below.

firefox just does not satisfy a power user like me..
Re: Opera Web Browser by rasidi(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2008
rasidi-- i did prefer Opera for its lightness and fast speed and google to clusty, its seach results are clusterly arranged, unlike the google results.
Re: Opera Web Browser by lynxnoon(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2008
wel i use both but firefox more often grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Good And Legal Online Bizzzzz / 10 Best Free Essential Software For Your PC / Who Knows About Veda Laptop They Are Given Us Great Offer In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.