Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) (6543 Views)

Illegal Music II Vs Occupy The Throne / Mode Nine Occupy The Throne Mixtape Full Album Download / Download All Tracks: Modenine - Occupy The Throne Mixtapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by lyricalpontiff(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2012
Its hard Τ̅☺ believe d@ most pipo here are ignoramus,instead of being happy §☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥1 like mode9 is from Nigeria,U̶̲̥̅̊ я̲ critising him.Bleep U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ.Mode9 Ȋ̝̊̅§ d best thing d@ happened Τ̅☺ rap I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria,he Ȋ̝̊̅§ d Best. Rapper I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Africa and WЂo told U̶̲̥̅̊ he Ȋ̝̊̅§ broke. Я̲ U̶̲̥̅̊ his accountant D@ dude can neva b broke
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by chucky234(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2012
tonididdy: no.1 lyricsist my foot...are MI,iceprince,saucekid....DEAD?
Guy seemed you are high on some cheap narcotic,is MI,Iceprince or saucekid hardcore lyrist. these children on NL sef
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Will start listening to him....a friend said so...but I havent had the time to go into music store at shoprite to get disc, is there anywhere I can download his singles online ?

Guy ur bragging don dey too much oooo. U no dey see CD hawkers for road and street side go buy CD from na shoprite you wan go buy am. For the other thread u don use all the phone in the world. Omoh easy oo no be like that na even if u get moni u think say u get am pass some of us for NL. If ur moni don too much abeg donate more to Nairaland Charity Organisation.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by pheesayor(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by sledge001(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2012
Hmm! don't know why some cats keep dissing modenine. Like it or not he's a lyricist and the best in Nija. Dumb a...ss..es. just can't relate with his rhymes cos he's too intelligent for y'all and hey! Tupac, Nas, krsone, canibus.....those guys are legends and unique in their own ways. If you really like raps like you cliam, you'll recognize a good rapper when you hear him. Modenine is so real, intelligent and a great poet. "diss me on a track, and get ran over by a train" All hail the super lyricist---modenizy. M.I is a great one too. peace
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2012
So far, not 1 person has rated the album or songs on it... Just a bunch or haters and fans exchanging words...
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2012
sledge001: Hmm! don't know why some cats keep dissing modenine. Like it or not he's a lyricist and the best in Nija. Dumb a...ss..es. just can't relate with his rhymes cos he's too intelligent for y'all and hey! Tupac, Nas, krsone, canibus.....those guys are legends and unique in their own ways. If you really like raps like you cliam, you'll recognize a good rapper when you hear him. Modenine is so real, intelligent and a great poet. "diss me on a track, and get ran over by a train" All hail the super lyricist---modenizy. M.I is a great one too. peace
My train of thought run you over when you're in my track - Elbow room

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by phreakabit(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2012
tonididdy: no.1 [size=18pt]lyricsist[/size] my foot...are is MI,iceprince,saucekid....DEAD?

Thats how your post should look. . . Because:

MI is actually a lyricist.

Sauce Kid is an energetic rapper. . . . Can crank up any mainstream rap song, but he is not a lyricist.

Ice prince IS NOT A RAPPER!
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Danigmatic(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2012
do u call what they do HIP HOP?,,do u even know what hip hop is?,,hip hop is not for the dumb crowd,,it is for the young intellect minds,,those people u just mentioned are COMMERCIAL RAPPERZ(wrappers) tongue ,,hate it or love it,,mode is doing tha real shit....lemme run a little of his bio dat,,mode won 2010 hall of fame in london..can't say his the best lyricist in africa,,I love hhp(hip hop pantisula),,that S.A abi kenya rapper.

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by tshoboy(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2012
Rate dis post
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by revomind(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
tshoboy:
Rate dis post

0/10. This debate isn't worth having. When people start to compare SauceKid, M.I and Ice Prince to Modo then you really have to question if they understand the basis of the discussion..what hip-hop really is about. SMH.
MI is a decent MC no doubt but lyrically, in all ramifications, he is much inferior to Mode9. Lets forget the complex songs and verses and who does it better cuz thats obviously Modo's. Even when playing around on a track, M.I no fit tie Mode laces. If you doubt this please check out "Mind Your Self (Who Get Ear)" by Mode.

2 Likes

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
phreakabit:

Thats how your post should look. . . Because:

MI is actually a lyricist.

Sauce Kid is an energetic rapper. . . . Can crank up any mainstream rap song, but he is not a lyricist.

Ice prince IS NOT A RAPPER!
for you to call MI a lyricist then you dont know what real hiphop is all about. MI is no lyricist,hes just a rapper. Prolly you have a low perception of who a lyricist and a rapper is. Modenine is the only lyricist nigeria has. I haven't seen another.
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by StilTouchy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Listening to this Mix-tape got me feeling more respect for Mode 9. Many haters on here only knows how to listen to traditional songs and i strongly believe Mode is the best thing ever Nigeria got when it comes to real hip hop and his a lyrical genius if you ask me!

To me, MI is no better that Mode and i got respect for MI too, if i was to give you a decent arrangement when it comes to lyrical genius in Nigeria. It goes like this!

1... Mode 9
2... MI

Mode9 is the best in Africa..... PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by tosinaded(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
That SHIII is dope . . PERIOD!

8/10 for me smiley
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by mikuz(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2012
It’s clear to see what kind
of music making monster
Modenine is.
Out of the 18 tracks on
the mixtape, 14 were
written and recorded
in the space of 7 days!
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by Kinezeala(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2012
Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by sledge001(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2012
mikuz: for you to call MI a lyricist then you dont know what real hiphop is all about. MI is no lyricist,hes just a rapper. Prolly you have a low perception of who a lyricist and a rapper is. Modenine is the only lyricist nigeria has. I haven't seen another.
Gbam... case closed. I'm hapi we still gat some real hip hop heads around. one love y'all

1 Like

Re: Modenine - Occupy The Throne (download) by DownloadFt(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
I greet you Okay Modenine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Am Gonna By Mohbad / Download Te Deum Canticle Music Sheet – Awa Yin O Olorun In PDF & MP3 / Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.