Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Davido Slapped By Mopol For Talking Too Much - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slapped By Mopol For Talking Too Much (832 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Slapped By Mopol For Talking Too Much by islet(f): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
According to information reaching nollywood gist, Davido was invited for the recently concluded Nokia Rap Battle show with other top notch artistes by one Nosa, a fast rising music producer cum manager. The show ended and according to the source, Davido who was said to be drunk to stupor insisted on leaving in a friend’s car instead of going in the one that brought him, and other top artistes and crew from the hotel. Read more on my blog..

(1) (Reply)

Red Carpet On Golden Glove Live On E. / Wizkid Allegedly Has A 7-album-contract With EME! + Details Of Contract With EME / Stella Damasus Launches Her Won Hair Brand – Adiva Hair See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.