Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting (14701 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / After Nearly 18 Years, Tupac Shakur Now 43, Comes Out Of Hiding! / Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Leemladoja(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
James “Jimmy Henchman” Rosemond confessed his involvement in the 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur in one of the nine “Queen For A Day” proffer sessions.

Henchman originally found himself in trouble by his involvement in a drug ring, specifically cocaine. Last year, Henchman admitted having a part in the shooting shortly after Dexter Isaac declared himself the leader of the shooting.

"In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac at the Quad Studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Reed. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery," Isaac said in a statement to allhiphop.com.

An official transcript provided by The Village Voice, obtains statements by a U.S. prosecutor who stated that Henchman “spoke about acts of violence,” as well as stating "the defendant [Henchman] has made admission that he was involved in this particular shooting,” said prosecutor Soumya Dayananda. As more information surfaces from his trial be sure to check the Source for more updates.

http://www.thesource.com/articles/227182?thesource-prod=l6e67bod0ae4r9a5vhujk77ci4

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by valencia25(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
You were among the Bad belle that killed Shakiru abi....

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by denitro(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by KINGwax(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
My guy, tupac amaru shakur lives on whether he's dead or alive!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by adekennis(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
:oCan't believe he took just only 2k5 to fall a whole legend
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Osama10(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hmmmn, interesting.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Once a dealer, always a useless and unrepentant criminal. Enjoy life behind bars
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by tellwisdom: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
You guys shld stop playing on my intelligence mehnn undecided undecided. We know them angry
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
This isn't news to Tupac fanatics like my humble self...

Tupac already said this in "Against all odds."... Haitian Jack and now Jimmy Henchman, it's payback time muthaphuckaz!!

The realist and truest shyte he ever wrote - 21 guns salute!!

It's payback time!! grin

R.I.P Makavelli!!

2PAC- Against All Odds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASIod14r-KI

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by lt4u(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
Life of a gang star....
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by paranod123(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
You guys should get it clear that is when they rob 2pac in 1994 he survive the injury then he was later murder in 96

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
[size=14pt]Tupac - "Against All Odds"[/size]
Nigga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bitch niggas is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, niggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
Touch one of mine on everything I own
I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game nigga

[size=14pt]Chorus[/size]:
I'm hopin my true motherfuckers know
This be the realest shit I ever wrote
Against all odds, up in the studio, gettin blowed
To the truest shit I ever spoke
I'm hopin my true motherfuckers know
This be the realest shit I ever wrote
Against all odds

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur!!!
The greatest rapper ever! - the only other rapper close to your legacy is Nas!

8 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by coogar: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
adekennis: :oCan't believe he took just only 2k5 to fall a whole legend

this particular incident isn't the one that killed 2pac....2pac survived this ugly incident.
and rapped about it in "hit em up"....5 shots couldn't drop me, i took it n smiled.

2pac died in 96, this one happened in 94 just before the bad boy and death row feud.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Enjoy prison James Rosemond a la Jimmy Henchman..

Indicted by the feds, indicted for murder, and indicted to torture and money laundering lol...

This guy is going to do basketball numbers in prison, he's done..

70 to life imprisonment lol..

He's going to get Sacramento Kings' type numbers in prison. grin
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by stupor(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
Leemladoja:

http://www.thesource.com/articles/227182?thesource-prod=l6e67bod0ae4r9a5vhujk77ci4

This guy will not live to serve his life jail term as he will be killed before imprisonment or inside the jail.

They should watch out for Tupacs loyalists on his trail as a lot of Tupacs loyalist have been waiting for any announcement linking anyone to his murder.

Eyah another victim about to be sent to be sent to the pith of Hell.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by boyendowed(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
He survived that shooting.We want to know the person responsible for the fatal one

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by bombwar(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
I gave him the Tools,,,,,,,Any body need tools ?
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by bombwar(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
[
quote author=boyendowed]He survived that shooting.We want to know the person responsible for the fatal one[/quote]

Yeah Am responsible,,,,,So wot?
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by amosy007: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
paranod123: You guys should get it clear that is when they rob 2pac in 1994 he survive the injury then he was later murder in 96
yep
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by kaeto(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
He also has hands in the fatal shooting, also pididy. Am not saying this because of the disses in 94-96 oh, the story is so complex but ve followed it and we know the truth.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by paleo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Make d guy generation waste 2 jor.who cares....Seriously,i still feel d absence of 2pac in d music industry til date.thou 2pac survived d shots but wat counts is dat he attempted murder on his life and we pac's Die hard fans sees pacs enemies as our enemies..how i wish 2pac is still alive..2pac Makiavelly lives on..

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by nolongtin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
paranod123: You guys should get it clear that is when they rob 2pac in 1994 he survive the injury then he was later murder in 96
u said it b4 i tried to correct them thanks bruv...he didnt die when they robbed him,but wot was significant is dat 2pac tot it was biggie and his crew that shot him cus he was in thier hood,which lead to d wahala dat developed thereafter.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by boyendowed(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
shymmex: This isn't news to Tupac fanatics like my humble self...

Tupac already said this in "Against all odds."... Haitian Jack and now Jimmy Henchman, it's payback time muthaphuckaz!!

The realist and truest shyte he ever wrote - 21 guns salute!!

It's payback time!! grin

R.I.P Makavelli!!

2PAC- Against All Odds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASIod14r-KI

There will never be another Tupac.R.I.P Tupac
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
I love to see the block in peace with no more dealers and crooked cops,the only way to stop the beast.
And only we can change. . .it's up to us to clean up the street.It aint the same.
Too many muders,too many funerals,too many tears,just seen another brother buried plus I know him for years.
Passed by his family but what can I say ? Keep your head up and try and keep the faith and pray for better days.

I missed this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Saravejo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
bomb-war:
I gave him the Tools,,,,,,,Any body need tools ?
shut up ja re, u idiotic slowpoke
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Beowulf(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
No day passes without me listening to the G.O.A.T that is Tupac. Dude got songs for all my moods. I feel sad I listen to So Many Tears, I miss my mum I listen to Dear Mama, when some girl acts like a real tool I listen to Do for Love with a dose of Keep Ya Head Up and Unconditional Love to remind me that not all girls act up. When I need to stay strong for my buds I listen to Never had a Friend Like me or You Aint Sheet without your homeboys, when I couldn't care less it is Me Against The World and when I want to reflect on my mortality I listen to If I die Tonight or Until The End of Time and so it goes.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by lukecent: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
2pac said abt it in against all oddz. Htc touch e knew d guy way bak.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by fagamite: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
News to home based Nigerians

Not news to us exposed folks living in the west
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by baslone: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
nolongtin:
u said it b4 i tried to correct them thanks bruv...he didnt die when they robbed him,but wot was significant is dat 2pac tot it was biggie and his crew that shot him cus he was in thier hood,which lead to d wahala dat developed thereafter.

He didn't think, as at the time of the shooting Henchman had very close business ties ωȊ̝̊̅†̥̥ Diddy/Badboy. He didn't feel Ȋ̝̊̅† ώα̲̅§ A̶̲̥̅ co-incidence getting shot in their studio recording session.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by FXKing2012(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Biggie remains the king of rap cos he had the most influence on the industry.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by Wadosky(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
How did it make the front page,heard it long time ago and it wz the new york shooting not las vegas shooting.
Re: Jimmy Henchman Admits Involvement In Tupac Shooting by sylve11: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
Saravejo: shut up ja re, u idiotic slowpoke

Lol, I tire for the guy o.

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maje Ayida Files N100m Defamation Suit Against Toke Makinwa / Actresses Lie About Huge Payment For Shaving Hair - Charles Novia / Is Regina Daniels Pregnant For Her Boyfriend ? (Picture Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.