Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Change Your IP To Any IP Without Using Software within 5mins - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change Your IP To Any IP Without Using Software within 5mins (1647 Views)

Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your IP To Any IP Without Using Software within 5mins by server123: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2012
Fellow nairalanders...............

Just saw this to be so helpful to all..............
Need How To can change your IP to any IP without using software because software slows down the connection?

Read more about it here now http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html
Re: How To Change Your IP To Any IP Without Using Software within 5mins by Sanjoy32: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2014
I tried to visit the link which is given for changing IP address but it is not working.
Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .
You can also change your IP address by this way,
If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using http://www.ip-details.com/ .

(1) (Reply)

Show Off Your Desktop(windows, Linux, Osx) / Amazing And Interesting Facts About Computers / A Nairalander Built A Gaming Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.