Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

If U Wont Laff Dnt Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U Wont Laff Dnt Read (2778 Views)

You Wont Believe What The Hausa Boy Is Doing In This Picture / Mtn In Trouble, U Wont Believe This / U Wont Kill Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
A set of 7months old twin babies in the womb saw a JOY STICK coming towards them. The 1st baby said; Hey daddy is coming inside to play with us. The 2nd baby replied; Mumu, you no get sense It's not daddy, It's uncle. Daddy is generous: doesn't cover his face with nylon when he wants to play with us! This one is stingy: will not give us ice cream when he is leaving.

2 Likes

Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
A prostitute died of HIV aids. When her granny came to her house to pack her tins. She saw a g-string. She exclaimed, chai! Dis disease is very bad ooh, to the extent it ate pant like dis...:-P

3 Likes

Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr Akpors fiancee said to him, "Now that we are engaged, we should start calling each other pet names". He asked her, "So what do u want to be calling me?" She said, "I'll be calling u TIGER". "Why?" he asked. "Coz u're handsome, tall, charming, strong, calculating, smart & very good in BEDmatics". She then asked him, "What will u be calling me?" Mr Akpors said, "Zebra" The lady still smiling seductively, "Wow, that's lovely & sweet. Why did u choose such a lovely name?" "Because of ur STRETCH MARKS" YEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
The second joke got me laughing on the street.
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
lolz
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Tsmooth1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Uhm, dancing azonto first i de come.
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by bright007(f): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
Nice one!
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Kslib(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hahaha
Btw! She called him "tiger",maybe he has black spots all over his body,and probably tribal marks on both cheeks which symbolizes "whiskers".
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by angelz(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
d 2nd joke is funny.
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Kslib: Hahaha
Btw! She called him "tiger",maybe he has black spots all over his body,and probably tribal marks on both cheeks which symbolizes "whiskers".
lolz u got a point
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
angelz: d 2nd joke is funny.
cheesy
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2012
A Drunk 18yrs old boy asked married woman out, d woman got pissed, & told tell her hubby d scenario. D husband told d woman to invite d boy over so that he could beat d hell out of him, he would hide under d bed. D woman did as her hubby requested. When d boy got there he kissed d woman & took of his T-shirt & his body was full of scars so d woman asked "why so many scars" d boy replied "I like to lay married women & usually I get caught so I kill d hubby's, If someone shows up now he'll be No.20 on ma murder list" d boy continued kissing d woman & d woman tried to reach out to her hubby under d bed & a small voice came up "If u tell him am here, u'll see...
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2012
In a competion to rate the best security group in 9ja, Efcc, Army and Police had to compete, by searching for a missing rat in d bush. First the efcc started investigation by quetionind all d plants and animal in the bush, after some leads and some mnths, they concluded; there was no rat. Secondly, the army entered d bush and within 2 days burnt down d bush plush d rat, wit no appology, they also declared; no rat. Then the police, after some days in d bush, appeared wit a badly beaten rabbit, the rabbit was shouting ' ok, i agree am d rat'. 9ja police
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2012
In a practical Biology Exam 2011 Examiner showed legs of bird & said to Akpors
examiner: Tell me the bird's name. Akpors: I don't know.
Examiner: U have failed. What's ur name?
Akpors: look at my legs, and tell me!
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
booqee: guy dem use copy and paste swear for you ni?? undecided angry Why did u have to copy steal and paste joerux joke??: www.nairaland.com/969724/leave-me-alone-want-me
even d joke after dis na copy and paste. Na only d last one funny small.
U need beating i swear!
go ride on ur old man's dic.k
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by angelz(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2012
@ poster.
u r right 9ja police.
Apkors is funny as well.
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by sutoboy(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2012
hornipipe: A Drunk 18yrs old boy asked married woman out, d woman got pissed, & told tell her hubby d scenario. D husband told d woman to invite d boy over so that he could beat d hell out of him, he would hide under d bed. D woman did as her hubby requested. When d boy got there he kissed d woman & took of his T-shirt & his body was full of scars so d woman asked "why so many scars" d boy replied "I like to lay married women & usually I get caught so I kill d hubby's, If someone shows up now he'll be No.20 on ma murder list" d boy continued kissing d woman & d woman tried to reach out to her hubby under d bed & a small voice came up "If u tell him am here, u'll see...

TOLD TELL? In ur 2nd line!explain dat to me so I can understand d joke
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2012
sutoboy:

Abegi stop being a spoilsport and enjoy the joke jor!
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by sutoboy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re u uplight?
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
sutoboy: Re u uplight?

Did you say something?
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Gswill: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, and drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

"Well," I said, "I think my d**k tastes funny..."

1 Like

Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
angelz: @ poster.
u r right 9ja police.
Apkors is funny as well.
lolz yah buh wat he said made sense
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
sutoboy:

this 1 na mumu sha undecided
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Did you say something?
grin
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Gswill: I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, and drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

"Well," I said, "I think my d**k tastes funny..."
lolz
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by joerux60: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
A bird was disturbing hornipipe all the time he wanted to relax.
Finally he caught it and decided to kill it cruelly,
He took it to the top of the building and dropped it.
POOR BIRD.
Re: If U Wont Laff Dnt Read by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
A bird was disturbing hornipipe all the time he wanted to relax.
Finally he caught it and decided to kill it cruelly,
He took it to the top of the building and dropped it.
POOR BIRD.
[/quote]u try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! : See What A Friend Is Searching For On Google (picture) / True Life Story! Hahahaha / When An Abakaliki Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.