Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? (1243 Views)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / Are You Tired Of Felling Tired? / Are You Tired Of Trying To Make Online And Not Working Out, Check This Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dear Fellow N'lander,

I wish to bring to your notice that people are getting scammed on here without a way to get back their money and there's one currently going on now title: Bad News For Betonmarket.

This is a case where someone claim to have a package to sell to this honourable community but after purchase, no package was delivered or there's a more than expected prolonged delay.

I can not but ask myself why can't a Nigerian trust his fellow Nigerian when it comes to money or business issues? Why do we have to compound problems? Should we be more of a problem or more solution?

Going over this thought as I ponder has really made me bitter. The MOD on here needs to up his game in order to bring sanity to this section and we all will to work with him to ensure that it's a success.

Alparifx has abscond with people's money and does not want to refund them. Why? I wouldn't be quick to label him a scammer yet till he prove he is one.

Fellow nairalander, it's not that internet marketers are bad but we all should know by now that it is almost the custom of most Nigerians to turn a white clothe to black. Bring in any idea from a white man's country and see your Nigerian brother destroy its form. That's what most Nigerian internet marketer's are fond of doing.

Also, most of them don't even know what a business is or the money rule that governs it. Nigerians are known for their myopic nature which has further compounded their problems, take a look at the present state of our government.

Take a look at this --> http://www.warriorforum.com/offline-marketing-discussions/576352-how-i-make-40-000-per-month-offline-marketing-backwater-african-country-part-2-a.html where a Nigerian in the part one of it which got deleted, claimed to make $40000 per month just by offering services to companies. He claimed that he work with 7 client but I could not bare the fact his was lying. I had to attack him. I didn't want him to tarnish the image of Nigeria worse than it is at present. Why? We all know that but what made me do such was the fact that a Nigerian had previously scammed some members of that forum and considering that it is an international forum, you should know the magnitude of the effect on noble Nigerians. The guy was exploiting members of the forum till he got caught.

To those who have fallen prey to these predators, I would like to educate you on money principles, offline and online business. As a matter of fact, there isn't any difference in rules between the two,except the medium. I want to share my knowledge so that people wouldn't fall prey to scams and I must tell you, if you understand how the money principle, business system work, you will hardly fall for scams.

I am currently preparing for my exam so by 20th of next month, I would come here and educate you on business, especially internet business. We shall touch base at every corner of it. Insteadt of just one focus, I would prefer it to be general question and answer section. We shall talk about every internet business under the sun, their pros and cons. That means, whatever you have had difficulties with will be solve here.

If you would appreciate this, please click "like''

Thank you and Godbless.

9 Likes

Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by wonderiyke(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
@2Sexy: I agree with you and I would love to contribute in any way I can to this noble project. We are dying in this country not just because of the economic hardship brought upon us by the so-called politicians, but also because of how greedy and fraudulent we at the grassroot have grown. Everyone is afraid to invest in any packaged investment opportunity because they suspect a fraud. How else will we grow financially/economicaly?? I'm a victim of this. I have substantial funds sitting idle in my bank accounts because I can't trust my fellow countrymen and I'm tied down by a job that I don't enjoy a lot. The case is different in the developed countries where you can hold down a job while your money/savings are securely invested in someother people's business making you some handsome profits. I'm more than willing to support anything that will bring about the desired change and security we need in order to thrive on the economic frontier.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
I will do what I can. There's something we can do. I want to make this section a place where people could come with no hope and money in their pocket but leave with riches or something like that.

That's what I gained at the international business forum and its the tradition there to give members free information that will transform their lives and then they come back to give an account or testimony of what they did and how much they have made. I for one got an information which I hope will bring me 25k-50k dollars within one year from scratch and I learnt it at that forum. Why can't nairaland biz section be the same?

So folks brace yourself because that is the future of this forum. A place where people can find hope, ideas and riches.

God help us all

1 Like

Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
You are fully supported, I wonder what some people really gain in Cheating others,quickly forgeting the law of Karma.
The mod. here also have to brace up and handle his responsibility more decently
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by viklam: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
i'm tired ooo. this great forum suppose to be a platform where you get information that will affect ur life positively but what you will end up getting is lies upon lies even scam you as a fellow nigerians. l'm fed up.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Bayils(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2012
Τнey all claimed τнey got it....wiτн thier resources and not ready to give it out frεe
,it would have even be of a great value if giving it wiτн money works out pretty GOOD, bec upon τнe whole there,s nothing to show for it, at last yŏu ωïll be scamed, i think that bαd custom is common among ωε nigerians not only on nairaland herε, also ўσu'll find this scam fake business of a thing among the so called Organised seminars..........i hope this issue is fully being tackled herε....bro i promise to give ўσu full support as well.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2012
Thanks man. Firstly, there should be zero tolerance for scam and this style of asking people for their email address should be suspended.

Also, those who spam this forum by dropping irrelevant urls which does not make any sensd should be banned. This includes those who just say you should visit so and so link for how to make money. Stuffs like get paid to surf,read,click etc.

Any post that does not impact knowledge or value should be warned by the mode and if the poster persist, he should be banned for 2weeks before reinstating its membership.

We must make people trust nairaland, we must make people respect nairaland, the name nairaland should be a brand synonymous to integrity,trust,security,hope and accountability.
We must make people behave while on this community.

And whoever does not want to co-operate should ply his trade else where.

This shouldn't be a place where every tom,dik, and harry come to do stealing.

Again people who do not want to co-operate and those that have scammed members should be IP-banned. That means you can't open another account under a different name and continue and such a ban will even help to reduce scams by 80%. Please Seun Osewa or the mod, kindly look for a way to add this function as it is very important.

2 Likes

Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Chudoify: 5:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Thank you bros.you are God sent.some Nigerians are just wicked and heartless.nairaland should be a forum where people can information that can change their life for good and scam.God bless u.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Chudoify: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2012
and NOT SCAM.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Jamji: 6:04am On Jun 30, 2012
It is still a forum where people come to share business ideas too and it still remains that way. I dont see any change at all. What also make people keep their best is the way it is appreciated on this forum, very less appreciated. When a new biz idea comes up people start shouting fraud fraud before it even gets to the heart. We cant talk about mlm and network marketing programs here as seun has stopped those topics long ago. So people have to request for those information. Your problem is betonmarket related and alparifx should either send you your package or refund your money.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2012
Jamji: It is still a forum where people come to share business ideas too and it still remains that way. I dont see any change at all. What also make people keep their best is the way it is appreciated on this forum, very less appreciated. When a new biz idea comes up people start shouting fraud fraud before it even gets to the heart. We cant talk about mlm and network marketing programs here as seun has stopped those topics long ago. So people have to request for those information. Your problem is betonmarket related and alparifx should either send you your package or refund your money.

you are dead wrong my friend. I never bought anything from the said alparfx scammer. To be frank with you, I don't buy ebooks just to learn anything. I have my method for getting anything I want to learn without paying a dime for it--RESEARCH! And I also get ebooks for that. For instance, I am currently studying marketing,advertising and copywriting this subjects are not cheap if I wish to pay to acquire knowledge of it. Copywriting would have me cough out nothing less than 100 dollars or more to get materials and one on one training is very expensive. But the good thing is that copywriters are the most sought after and most paid on the internet. Most of the very good ones are millionaires no kidding. And you won't believe that I have gotten over 50% of the materials I need without paying a dime. I didn't hack any website or anything of that sought.

I am too smart to fall for that rubbish. As a matter of fact, what I shall be discussing in the aformentioned time are just things I got by self-developement.

I don't do forex and I don't like it not because it doesn't work, but because(most people don't know yet) it takes time or several months to learn. Forex is like going the university.

Besides, what alparifx did is a very powerful tool that can make even a secondary school leaver a millionaire if done rightly. Some folks have used it to buy house, cars and became realtors and right here in naija. But if such system got into the hand of a thief, the like of alparifx is the result. Now, who is foolish? Someone who has a long term goal and makes millions in the process or someone who is myopic and scam people?

You don't see any change because you don't like what I have state or suggested. At the internation forum where I belong, you don't do what people do here. If you do that, you get ban straight up!

Concerning the issue of people calling fraud, is it not true? One guy even claimed that he lost 120k. I don't do fx but i have heard people say they have been scammed on here,especially fx related issues.

There will be changes my friend. The change is to give nairaland business section a good face lift, a new brand, image. But if you don't like it, I urge you to leave. And I don't think Seun wouldn't want to co-operate in this or be silly enough to turn a blind eye to what I am saying. If he does, then that means he does not love his members or have their interest at heart.

3 Likes

Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2012
Oh Jamji... I see that you are in the league of those asking members to drop their email id for one business idea or the other.

No wonder you didn't like my suggestion. Now tell me how does that educate members of this forum? A forum like this should be an avenue to gain knowledge and soon very soon, your likes will no longer be accepted here. Because I will educate the people. Education is freedom. I let them know how to avoid scams and other vices.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Murphy7h4: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Look good
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by Manweysabi(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2012
2sexy: Oh Jamji... I see that you are in the league of those asking members to drop their email id for one business idea or the other.

No wonder you didn't like my suggestion. Now tell me how does that educate members of this forum? A forum like this should be an avenue to gain knowledge and soon very soon, your likes will no longer be accepted here. Because I will educate the people. Education is freedom. I let them know how to avoid scams and other vices.
this guy, u are just too nice! I dey ur back, jor... you too much! They have scammed me twice in this section 2 years ago.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by jacky101: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
Good one bro! Its becoming too much for this scammers. its about time we stopped those fools for good.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
Don't worry guys, we will fish them out on after the other. Sanity must be restored.
Re: INVITATION: Are You Tired Of Lies, Scams On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
For Christ Sake's Moderator give my thread visibility.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Fish Farming And Snail Farming Manuals / Wotofo The Troll RTA - Innovative One Post Deck Technology,flavor Proof / solar lantern with multi functions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.