Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Good Girl Looking For A Spouse - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Good Girl Looking For A Spouse (2113 Views)

A Chinese Girl Looking For A Pure Romance / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / British Girl Looking For A Man :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
I have a lady friend - 33 years. A very successful professional from a very good family. She has kept herself all through and never messed up herself. A born-again Christian. All her siblings are very successful (Lawyers, Doctors, Financial Analysts) based all over the world. I am praying that she settles down asap but she believes God's will be done in her life and never seems to worry (or she never shows it). So I worry for her smiley Looking for a good guy and serious guy who is thinking of settling down too to introduce to her. If interested in knowing her, hit me email on tosint166@yahoo.com.

Serious minded responses only please. Thanks

@ Moderator: New to Nairaland though followed as a guest for a while. Hope this is placed in the best place to get responses. Thanks
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
tosin_good_girl: I have a lady friend - 33 years. A very successful professional from a very good family. She has kept herself all through and never messed up herself. A born-again Christian. All her siblings are very successful (Lawyers, Doctors, Financial Analysts) based all over the world. I am praying that she settles down asap but she believes God's will be done in her life and never seems to worry (or she never shows it). So I worry for her smiley Looking for a good guy and serious guy who is thinking of settling down too to introduce to her. If interested in knowing her, hit me email on tosint166@yahoo.com.

Serious minded responses only please. Thanks

@ Moderator: New to Nairaland though followed as a guest for a while. Hope this is placed in the best place to get responses. Thanks

Kai, no body is taking me up on this offer. E be like say naija guys no dey like better things ooo. Chaiiii!!!!
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by greenbottle: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2012
interested....
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by ariyebaba(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2012
@ tosin-good - girl postin for one GOOD GIRL smileysmileysmiley
I hate to read or hear dis.............she is good,sucessful,good home,christian; blah,blah,blah.........
But u never made mention of beauty,character,romance etc
Well, anything can happen with God.
She shld send her pics,detailed info and face book i.d to........harrybaba2005@yahoo.com
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by ariyebaba(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2012
I wonder where d eligible bachelors on nairaland are now ? I guess they are.......................................

Tosin let us no hw many of us applied.

Thanks.
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
greenbottle: interested....

hi Greenbottle, please add me on tosint166@yahoo.com and we can chat. It would be nice to get to know you better and I can tell you more about the babe. She is a babe I would recommend for any one. Would def marry her if I was a guy - without thinking twice. Buzz me and we can chat and you can find out more about the babe. Cheers
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
ariyebaba: @ tosin-good - girl postin for one GOOD GIRL smileysmileysmiley
I hate to read or hear dis.............she is good,sucessful,good home,christian; blah,blah,blah.........
But u never made mention of beauty,character,romance etc
Well, anything can happen with God.
She shld send her pics,detailed info and face book i.d to........harrybaba2005@yahoo.com

Hi, I agree that beauty, character, romance all matter. But you cannot know all that until you relate with the person. Thanks for the offer of her sending pics to your mail, but if you are interested, it would be better to do the following first:
1) Chat with me. I will tell you more about the babe. You can tell me more about yourself. Won't take 20 minutes.
As per romance and all that, she is a very balanced babe. She knows the role of husband, family, work and God in everything she does. And she does not mix them. Honesty is very important to her. As I said, she is a born again xtian. And the fear of God plays a very important role in all that she does. But she is a very very balanced xtian. She is not a fanatic. She is balanced.
If you are interested, please add me on tosint166@yahoo.com. We can chat for a while whenever you are chanced and take it on from there.

Cheers
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=ariyebaba]@ tosin-good - girl postin for one GOOD GIRL smileysmileysmiley

Well, birds of the same feather flock together. I watch the company I keep. Bad company corrupts good morals you know... smiley
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by greenbottle: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sent ya a request on yahoo messenger already..... waiting for you to accept..... lover2chris33@yahoo.com ... waitin for u to accept>>>
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
greenbottle: Sent ya a request on yahoo messenger already..... waiting for you to accept..... lover2chris33@yahoo.com ... waitin for u to accept>>>

Thanks. Accepted already. Looking forward to chatting with you. Take care and have a nice day.
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by zamzekx(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
hey, dont laf, any open teeth?
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2012
zamzekx: hey, dont laf, any open teeth?

Don't understand your post.
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by greenbottle: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2012
Hw hv u been? I hv been waitin for ur feed bck, wen will u be on today? Waited but u didn't show up..
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
greenbottle: Hw hv u been? I hv been waitin for ur feed bck, wen will u be on today? Waited but u didn't show up..

Apologies. Came online and saw ur missed messages. Buzz me when u are next online. Cheers
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by greenbottle: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzzed ya already, waitin for you online
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by tosingoodgirl: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2012
greenbottle: buzzed ya already, waitin for you online

Hi Apologies,

Been busy having some tight deadlines to deliver some work. Will buzz you later and maybe send you my pin so we can chat on BB. Might be better that way. Take care
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by greenbottle: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2012
what is your pin? didnt find u online
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by hardbody: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Tosin, you are the girl. simple and short. stop telling us stories in greek language.
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by ariyebaba(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ hardbody, u hit the nail on the head. GBAM !!!
Re: Good Girl Looking For A Spouse by olushowunm(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2013
IS THE LADY STILL AVAILABLE?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Aa(genotype)guy. / 5 Million on This Forum While Lying on My Bed / I Need An Energetic Man In My Life If Interested Plz Call Now 08069517449

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.