Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin (6609 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by AZINO(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2007
i understand hw u feel because i ave being in that situation before.my cousin girl this time was in luv with me and wanted to marry me,she approached me,told me if i has was afraid of we getting along she would tell my mom.she was older.anyway though i was young then i had to find a solution.wat did i do?i did wat was best for us.u know wat,i believe in u that u can solve ur sister's problem.so get on to it u know the situation better,trust in u self and the solution will pop out.wish u the best.GOD HIS WITH U.AMEN
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by metro(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2007
you sister should understand that the earlier she start to get your cousin off her head the better cos it can lead to her doing real terrible things. maybe you shlould keep her away from that your cousin and let her join any socal group and
or youth group or if she in school she should mix up with guys more often and more importantly it may be hard but if she can stop anyform visible contact with your cousin that would be very much better so she would stop thinkin about him,
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by eddyafterm(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2007
well thats a good think if they can only play it good, how i wish i was that your cousin, i would have capitalized on the situation since superman draws,
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by iseyi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2007
Y'all should stop acting holier than thou, the problem is quite glaring, he was the first male figure she came into contact with outside the nuclear family and such a transference is only natural, i believe it's taking her this long to dissociate because she hasn't come into contact with more responsible and matured men, she needs to change her circle of friends!!! someone somewhere on this thread said that she needs to join clubs------nah, i don't believe that, she just needs mix more with the opposite sex, that is when she can stop unconsciously comparing your cousin with other males that come accross her way, also, i feel you should let byour cousin be aware that you know of the situation so that he is not tempted to take advantage of girl, even though he might be a responsible guy,!!!
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Damoche10: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2007
Don't send negative signals cos that is what u feel which might not be true. This has happened to me too. We were very close and everybody felt we were dating/sleeping with each other while we were just fond of each other.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by coolisaac(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2007
MY GUY, AS U DEY PRAY TRY TO TALK TO UR SISTER AND ALSO FIND OUT IF UR COUSIN TOO IS IN LOVE WITH HER. ASK THEM. U ARE GUY RIGHT?
SO TRY DOING THAT STUFF.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by WarfyBoy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2007
your mom/dad must kno abt this b4 it gets out of hand

thats nt love but lust
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2007
arrh, error! cool
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Eddygreat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2007
[center]Na wa, , well am not supprice, because worst than that happens.

My advice is that, you find out, if ur cousin do not hv that mind. And if he does not you and ur sister should meet him, tell him every thing using someelse as an example and ask him to tell u wht will be his advice to such person. I think his answer will help to solve problem.

Dont also forget to pray over this issue.[/center]
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Babahimsef(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2007
Watin de do all una? i don't see anything bad for a cousin to luv another. afterall,i onces had crush on my cousin too and every thing was all right.
we still feel somthing for each other.pls don't blame me. water don pass brigde b4 i know watin de happen.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by waxyweller: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2007
make una no complain at all,  cus i kissed my niece and we almost had sex,  just that i was in a rush and the comdom torned,  so she rejected the koko,  I dont think there is something bad in it oooo,
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by waxyweller: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2007
Your cousin must be a sexy and charming guy, I like that tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by cecegorz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2007
I suggest that three of you should have a serious round table discussion and quench this flicker before it becomes an inferno.

I have this primary school mate who 'did' her younger sister then. you know what? as at 2day, the guy has married three wives, divorced two, and his life is completely upside down. meanwhile his age mates are yet to marry their first.

Truth is your sister needs help, be it psychological or spiritual, forget about people who are discountenancing that, they're just ignorant. The fact that she is 24! and still cannot get rid of it herself speaks volume.
Don't let them destroy their future now that u're aware.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by waxyweller: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
cecegorz:

I suggest that three of you should have a serious round table discussion and quench this flicker before it becomes an inferno.

I have this primary school mate who 'did' her younger sister then. you know what? as at 2day, the guy has married three wives, divorced two, and his life is completely upside down. meanwhile his age mates are yet to marry their first.

Truth is your sister needs help, be it psychological or spiritual, forget about people who are discountenancing that. They're just ignorant The fact that she is 24! and still cannot get rid of it herself speaks volume.
Don't let them destroy their future now that u're aware.

That one is younger sister, its a different case, Ok? read the topic very well
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by cecegorz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Waxy weller
There's not much difference btw you and ur cousin, the same first blood lineage runs through.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by okooyinbo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
@ the Poster!

Please don't mind these Christian people o jare. I am not saying your sister should allowed herself be shagged by ur cousin. Nevertheless, these Woli ekes of latter days should stop their irrsome reference to the bible. If the bible is true and righteous and indeed forbids such relationship, how the hell did humans according to the bible (opinion that i strictly do not share) come into existence? We know very well that Cain killed Abel, fled with one of his Sister to a distant land, We also know from the bible that Adam and Eve begeth a son Seth after Abel and the bible made us believe he too married one of his sister. If you are doubting, go read genesis. Forget what the bible say: You cant be more christians than Europeans and Americans who in the first place made you "Slave" of the bible. There, marriage between Cousins has legally been practised throught the centuries (and beautiful omo oyinbos abound from these connections)!

In Nigeria however, and indeed most part of Afrika: this practice is not permissible due to cultural constraint. Thus what do I intend to say? I'd tell you to forget wasting your time praying to Allah or Jesus. Get to talk with your sister about the societal constraint. Thats the only problem if she happens to get into any liassion with her cousin. Genetically, there is nothing to fear. Its not gonna be any incest cuz they are not from the same father and mother. As a matter of fact, some very intelligent minds have already stated what to do: Get your sister to experience the world and not wait for any heavenly abode where virgins get 7 handsome men each;-)! Eyi torokobo ti mo ni lati fun o. Iba eyin bami agba ati eyin iya mi arugbo ojo o.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by holythug(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2007
kasala go bust o
u better d sometin b4 they ruin d family
embarassed
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by gud9ija(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2007
That one na fatal crush o!
I suggest u bring her to me for deliverance b4 it gets out of hand. Then i would still be willing to help!
She'll 4get this HANDSOME cousin of yours!
, But then warn that COUSIN of yours SERIOUSLY!
grin
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by ajadrage: 1:21am On Dec 27, 2007
Are you guy's aware of the meaning of the word 'incest?' undecided
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by katukay: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
;Dnow my dia tell us the truth this is not ur sister's problem,its yours.how do u feel the butterflies in her stomach?am ugandan and here that is totally punishable except in tribe if it is a cousin from ur mother's side.if it be that case u are free, kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by atkinboy: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
Every thing is possible to those who believes, did ur parent know about it
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Lacuzy: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
chei! osanobuwame! plz tel her that d crush should only nd in butterflies in her stomach d butterfly should not lead her astray to sleep with her brother o nnnnnmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos) / In Need Of A Househelp Agency(or House Help) / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.