Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Prove There Is A Spirit Realm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prove There Is A Spirit Realm (1027 Views)

Ask me Your Questions About Spirit Realm,angels,demons,occult,etc / Where Was Jesus Christ In The Spirit Realm For The 3 Days He Died? / Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Jamji: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
Prove to me that the spirit realm exist.angels,demons,spirits.most things i hear about spirit realm are stories from people who've claim to see spirits and angels. Now i demand proof.dont scare me with bible verses it wont work.if you can show me the spirit realm let me see with my physical eyes.even doubting thomas got his request answered. Whos first?
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Joel3(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
If u want to see go to sea around 12am midnight and sleep near the waters. Then come here and tell me what u see
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Jamji: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
Joel.:
If u want to see go to sea around 12am midnight and sleep near the waters. Then come here and tell me what u see
thats very lame. I dont need stories or directions, i need action.
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Goshen360(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Jamji:
thats very lame. I dont need stories or directions, i need action.

AND SOMEONE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THE ACTION TO DO.......That is,

Joel.:

Isn't that "action" enough? At least that will serve as prove you can verify by yourself. Then you can believe. grin Smh.
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by nikkyshyne(f): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
This question get as e be. Na Nairaland you wan see ghost and spirit ba? Oga Seun, come and see oo shocked
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Ptolomeus(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
Jamji: Prove to me that the spirit realm exist.angels,demons,spirits.most things i hear about spirit realm are stories from people who've claim to see spirits and angels. Now i demand proof.dont scare me with bible verses it wont work.if you can show me the spirit realm let me see with my physical eyes.even doubting thomas got his request answered. Whos first?

Iemojá? Olokum?

If you want to see a spirit, come to Montevideo and Rivera Park at midnight to see "La Llorona" walk.
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by benodic: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2012
You can not see the spirit realm with your physical eyes. But already you are going there every day when your physical body sleeps, your real self soul, goes to the spiritual realm, and have experiences there. Those experiences are what you call dreams.
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Jamji: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2012
So how do you know there is a spirit realm when you havent seen it with your EYES? Are you making sense at all?
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Joel3(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2012
I have told u to go sea shore 12-2 am
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by welovethee(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2012
Jamji: Prove to me that the spirit realm exist.angels,demons,spirits.most things i hear about spirit realm are stories from people who've claim to see spirits and angels. Now i demand proof.dont scare me with bible verses it wont work.if you can show me the spirit realm let me see with my physical eyes.even doubting thomas got his request answered. Whos first?

My brother, you don't need to believe there is something called "force of gravity" for it to act on you if you jump down from a ten storey building. You believing whether or not there is a spirit realm does not make it non existent. Be wise my brother and stop playing games with your soul. I pray you wouldn't come to believe when its too late.
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by TarryFour: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Emusan(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2013

Can you prove to me that energy exist, how it looks like, its color e.t.c without telling stories?
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by TarryFour: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2013

I am ready to prove to you that they exist but first prove to me that you have a brain. I also have heard stories about brains and heard people who claimed to have seen brains so prove to me that you have got one. Also prove to me that you have a mind for I have also heard people who claimed to see how the mind works and functions so prove to me you have got one. And don't quote any biology or psychology books but show their existence to me physically.
Re: Prove There Is A Spirit Realm by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hmm, dont worry mazaje will show you the spirit realm on youtube.

(1) (Reply)

Does "R.I.P To The Dead" Make Any Difference? / Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican / SHOCKING: Demon Appears In A Couple's Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.