Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Adekunle’s Wartime Interview With German Randolph Baumann, Of Stern Magazine1968 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adekunle’s Wartime Interview With German Randolph Baumann, Of Stern Magazine1968 (1393 Views)

Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / Police Recover Wartime Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Imo / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle’s Wartime Interview With German Randolph Baumann, Of Stern Magazine1968 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2012
“I want see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and no United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even a things that don’t move”—Major Benjamin Adekunle

http://www.republicreport.com/biafra-adekunles-wartime-interview-with-german-randolph-baumann-of-stern-magazine-august-18-1968-in-igweocha/

(1) (Reply)

NESREA Permit For Electronic Goods / Does This Deserve A Ban? / Just In: Favour Odozor Is Not Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.