Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Can You Please Review Www.stalyfblog.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Please Review Www.stalyfblog.com (509 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Please Review Www.stalyfblog.com by stalyf(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Hi,

Please, i will like you to take a close look at www.stalyfblog.com and tell me what you like and dislike about the blog.

God bless you as you take your time to help me with this.

Cheers.
Re: Can You Please Review Www.stalyfblog.com by JSL(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
Its an ok site. But you could change the design of the title stalyfblog. Too many distracting colors. I know you are trying to match the green background but it would be nice if you reduced the greenness and emphasized more on the other colors like the cream or brown of the flowers of the background image. If i see more, i will let you know.
Re: Can You Please Review Www.stalyfblog.com by stalyf(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2012
Tanks boss. I wld make d necessary changes

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Service From A Professional / How To Add Tell A Friends Option On Smmdesk / Free Professional Webhost From Lagoshost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.