Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet (1394 Views)

Italian Forest Where Nigerian S*ex Workers Operate (Shameful Photos) / Enquires On Travelling To South Africa As A Student / Fastjet Airways Signs MOU, To Begin Operation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet by obi123: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2012
So i just read on CNN website that Easy jet(low cost airline) is getting set to start operating in Africa - Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania and Angola for starters, i think its absolutely brilliant, i have flown them a number of times and apart from their hidden charges which one has to be careful about they are pretty much a sane airline and i haven't had any bad experiences with them.
Anyway i think its a brilliant venture by Stelios , what say you ?

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/27/business/fastjet-africa-stelios-haji-ioannou/index.html?hpt=iaf_t2&is_LR=1
Re: Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet by ZUBY77(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2012
Great move. Use them and Ryan ar for local travels all over EU. They are cheap as hell. One can fly from Lagos to Enugu for just 4000 naira
Re: Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet by mikolo08(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2012
ZUBY77: Great move. Use them and Ryan ar for local travels all over EU. They are cheap as hell. One can fly from Lagos to Enugu for just 4000 naira

4000naira grin grin grin in Nigeria?,by the time FAAN, NCAA and NEMA are through with them with charges and tax, their name will be slowjets.

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Men Vs US Based Nigerian Men / The First Nigerian Family To Visit The North Pole (Photos) / Relocating To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.