Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Does He Love Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does He Love Me? (872 Views)

Does He Stand A Chance.......!!! (photo) / Bsc Geology+ Msc Petroleum Geology And No Job, What Does He Do? Please Help Him! / An Horsemen Entered Nigeria On Friday,he Used Three Days,and Left On Friday.how Does He Do It?send Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Love Me? by afribeauti(f): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hi guyz, I'm new here and I would really appreciate your advices. Here's my story

I've been dating this guy for over a year now. I dont know if i could classify it as full dating, because i havent seen him for over a year now, although we keep in touch through phone and emails that is to say 90% of this relationship is based on phone calls. I have been having second thoughts lately about this 'relationship'[i][/i]. The reason is that he doesnt call me, txt or anything. When i send him mails, it takes him a million years to reply. (really) Sometimes I feel I am doing too much [i][/i]and I ask myself is it really worth the stress. Maybe its the distance between us that is tearing us apart, but i really doubt it. To crown it all, this same guy cheated on me while we were 2gether and I am very certain he is doing worst things now.
Should I call it quits or keep on holding to something that doesnt exist?
Re: Does He Love Me? by Phiniter(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2007
Well the truth is that, distance is a very likely factor that affect relationships, but as you said earlier, he cheated on you when you're together, thier is every posibility that he'd do the same now

but I'd advice you to try speaking to him on the phone and then, know what to do from his responses,

and the earlier the better
such persons might pretend everything is alright when you guys meet again,
Re: Does He Love Me? by dragnet: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2007
If he cheatd 0n u when 2geda. . . I'd say itz p0ssible when apart . .u knw they say "out of sight is out of mind"(n0t in all caSes) . .again itz said dt "absence makes d heart gr0w f0nder" *these adages self !* bt why n0t try calling hm & ask hm whtz holdin him bk. .then decide if itz genuine or n0t. .
I w0nder why s0me guys/men can't stand up 2 their decisi0ns
If itz causing so much pain. . .break d chain
Re: Does He Love Me? by wham(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2007
Run! Run!! Run!!!

Thats it.

That relationship does not even exist.

It exists only in your mind. (You are On-Your-Own)

Do urself a favor and Find true love and happiness
Re: Does He Love Me? by afribeauti(f): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2007
@ Wham I guess you are rite. But i am finding it difficult to let go, I dont no call me stupid but i've already created this happy endin in my mind. Guess I'm d fool in luv[i][/i]
I'll give it a thought though
Re: Does He Love Me? by chychy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2007
Let him go deary, if he's urs, he'll come back n if he ain't, u'll get better.

it's hard 2 let go esp when u truthfully luv d person but u have 2 do wat u have 2 do
Re: Does He Love Me? by Oracle(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2007
I think you need to find that out yourself.
Ask him if he still does.

Watch him to see if the relationship still has the spark it used to have
Re: Does He Love Me? by afribeauti(f): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2007
@Oracle
U know if i ask him, his answer wud be yes followed by his sermon of undyin luv for me and tins i wud luv to hear.
Re: Does He Love Me? by nickysmith: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2007
if you dare let him go, you will find another kind of fault in another type of guy.why dont you try to bend him to the side you want.dear,you can make things work out fine if you want it.
Re: Does He Love Me? by nickysmith: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2007
lady, nothing good comes so easy. if you advice het out,will you share your guy with her?
Re: Does He Love Me? by rayboy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2007
why are yuu waisting your time over somebody who don,t care if you exist why a handsome man like me is seeking who to share my life with. pls let me know if you are really lonly.
Re: Does He Love Me? by dernearla(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
well as the saying goes;out of sight is out of mind.trust guys of nowadays any little opportunity,we take babes for a ride.
Firstly,what is the reason for being far apart? cos the guy might be taking the excuse of maybe work to cheat on you.think deeply girl before you know it,the guy may be getting married to anoda babe soon. grin grin grin
Re: Does He Love Me? by msanda(m): 5:28am On Dec 28, 2007
afribeauti:

this same guy cheated on me while we were 2gether and I am very certain he is doing worst things now.
Should I call it quits or keep on holding to something that doesnt exist?

Need I say anything?

(1) (Reply)

Locking Of Topics/threads / What Is The Story Behind Yor Username? / Fresh: Banging : Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.