Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,715 members, 7,862,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) (866 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Nokia Belle Is Here / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) by temmym4(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Previously, we had a similar thread, "NOKIA BELLE IS HERE" which i guessed was removed by the moderators probably because some of us went off-topic. Decided to create a fresh one so as to continue all the Help and Ideas we share together regarding Nokia Belle as well as other symbian ^3 updates.. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) by OmichaelO: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Mehn deleting dat thread was s real mess up
Re: Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) by kenny2gbaski(m): 1:30am On Jun 29, 2012
O.michael.O:
Mehn deleting dat thread was s real mess up

I agree with you. With all those vital information on that thread, Admins no do good at all o cry
Hope Oga Temmy, Aieromon and others will do justice to this new one and keep it lively just like the other one. we dey count on you guys o.
Re: Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) by aieromon(m): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2012
kenny2gbaski:

I agree with you. With all those vital information on that thread, Admins no do good at all o cry
Hope Oga Temmy, Aieromon and others will do justice to this new one and keep it lively just like the other one. we dey count on you guys o.

I will be switching to the Android platform very soon but will still hang around to provide technical support.
Re: Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) by dragnet: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2012
I dont know who markd the thread as spam, but I've put it back up
Re: Nokia Belle (symbian ^3 Devices) by puskin: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2012
dragnet: I dont know who markd the thread as spam, but I've put it back up

Good......they can continue with their thread Nokia Belle is Here

In the meantime......

(1)

Help With My E5 / Is There Any Good Pdf Reader For Non Smart Phones? / Blackberry Phone Problem (need A Solution Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.