Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Alphabet Of Success - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Alphabet Of Success (960 Views)

P / Free Download - The Art And Attitude Of Success / The Secret Of Success: Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Alphabet Of Success by Otirhue12(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
Here are my Letters of Success, You too will gain from it. happy readingsmiley
A- Attitude. Attitude makes man, always do things diligently.
B - Best. Be the best in your Career and donot give up.
C - Congratulation. You will be Congratulated if you work hard and come out in flying Colours.
D - Distinction. Be noticeably different and outstanding excellence.
E - Experienced. Experienced People are not easily deceived. You know, Old Birds are not caught with chaff.
F - Family. Always help at home, you see, Blood is thicker than water
G - Greatness. A tree does not make a forest. Always learn from others.
H - Honesty. always be honest, because Honesty is the best Policy.
I - Insatiable. Human needs are insatiable and that is why you need to scale your Priority.
J - Just. Be right and fair about people and things.
K - Kindness. Be kind, Kindness begets Kindness, you know, A good turn deserves another.
L - Laugh. Laugh and grow fat. It is wise to keep a cheerful mind.
M - Man. Man makes plans but God carries them out as he wishes. So, you see, Man proposes, God disposes.
N - Necessity. Necessity is the mother of invention. So, take things importantly.
O - Observation. A burnt child always dreads the fire. So you see, Once bitten twice shy.
P - Possession. Try to use every opportunity, because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Q - Quietness. Speech is silver silence is golden. So Silence is sometimes profitable.
R - Rewarding. Promptness is rewarding because the early bird catches the worm.
S - Strategic. Be Strategic and know what is right for you, Because a rolling stone gather no moss.
T - Treat. One man's food is another man's poison, so treat people carefully.
U - Unity. do things in unity. United we stand divided we fall.
V - Venture. One can not expect to achieve anything if one never takes risks, because nothing ventured, nothing gained.
W - Will. Determination always wins at the end. You know, where there is a will, there is a way.
X - xylophone. You will sing a song of victory if you do this:
Determination + Focus + Strategy + Necessity = Success.
Y - Yield. Yield to success and see what is before you as a step to your Success.
Z - Zenith. Always be at the peak
because the Sky is not your limit, heaven is.
Hope U lk itsmiley Otirhueaustin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Bridge / 1000 Ebook Reader / LA GREFFE- The Prologue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.