Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Free Download - The Art And Attitude Of Success - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free Download - The Art And Attitude Of Success (1418 Views)

An Attitude Of Gratitude / My Alphabet Of Success / Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Download - The Art And Attitude Of Success by emonkey(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
http://www.lagosliteraryjournal.com/content/free-book-download-art-and-attitude-success

These are difficult times indeed. Entire fortunes are being daily wiped out as the world economies go deeper into turmoil. Unemployment is rife and many people are looking to the future with distress. Friend, this is WAR. But here is a short and easy to read book which should show you in just a couple of hours how to use proven goal setting principles in tandem with sound Christian principles to achieve your life and financial goals in spite of the times.

(1) (Reply)

STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. / Where Do I Put My Bank Details And How Does Okadabooks Pay Authors? / Excerpt From A Novel I'm Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.