Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University (6116 Views)

Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! / See How Exam Was Conducted At Covenant University Recently ( PHOTO ) / 104 Bag First Class At Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by virgo(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2012
congrats to the latest batch of lil depos...

1 Like

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by miteolu(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2012
1. That a student attends Private university does that means automatic employment or preference at labour market?
2. Private universities will soon be like nursery schools where every communities, clubs, churches, mosques have one. The fact is universities establishment increase geometrically while job opportunity is deteriorating twice as the percentage was.
3. Someone said ''education is a privilege'' but only less than few agreed.
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2012
More religiously fhucked up grads
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by gegee(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2012
wetin con concern us
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Faithlovewinner: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2012
I'm hapi 4 u guys
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by jimmykeed(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]........South'Shout 2ma Gal Boluwaji Akinlade,,happy graduation...!!!!!!god go make u bigga....!!!!!!!!
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by inspirenet: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Faithlovewinner: I'm hapi 4 u guys
smiley
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Congratulations to my younger Broooo..... Long live Covenant University!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice! I will watch this later!

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
miteolu: 1. That a student attends Private university does that means automatic employment or preference at labour market?
2. Private universities will soon be like nursery schools where every communities, clubs, churches, mosques have one. The fact is universities establishment increase geometrically while job opportunity is deteriorating twice as the percentage was.

Hey, work on yourself. If you are a graduate I think there is a huge problem for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by ebgbest(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
musKeeto: congrats to the latest batch of lil depos...
d dullard in ur schol can't stand d dullard fro convinat

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
miteolu: 1. That a student attends Private university does that means automatic employment or preference at labour market?
The haters are here again...: What concerns us with d Craaap you daft head is offering.. That you are not privileged or that you didnt attend one does not make your university any better.

And for your information, most graduates from private universities are from a well to do family: Their connection is enough to get them a Job. I don't know of any of my friends still searching for Job @least not in my Department.

God forbid we compete with your likes in the labor market...

Typical example of those who say "I don't like BB cuz i prefer Android" and they make use of Nokia torch light

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
We're a covenant generation
pursuing excellence
redeemed to reign
learning to lead
we're bound by an oath
obeying rules to rule
making kings of youth
flying high on covenant wings
wisdom calls for change
inspired on fire
with courage marching on in grace
God's own arrow shot for glory!

I AM PROUD TO BE A COVENANT GRAD!

Long live CU..... Long live Papa Oyedepo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by emmyitodo: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
welcome to reality richkid. ur pastors make-believe lecturers aint gonna be there to mollycoddle u folks and clean ur boots after u poo henceforth. y'all are bleeping on ya own, kid!
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by tolu93: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ijogz K:
The haters are here again...: What concerns us with d Craaap you daft head is offering.. That you are not privileged or that you didnt attend one does not make your university any better.

And for your information, most graduates from private universities are from a well to do family: Their connection is enough to get them a Job. I don't know of any of my friends still searching for Job @least not in my Department.

God forbid we compete with your likes in the labor market...

Typical example of those who say "I don't like BB cuz i prefer Android" and they make use of Nokia torch light
\
The fact that u're from a well to do family makes me feel u cant struggle for yourself and u think like a kid. Aint hatin' cos my parent can afford one buh dont like to be in a post secondary school.Moreso,its your like that make employment for those thats got something upstairs hard

1 Like

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by tolu93: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
emmyitodo: welcome to reality richkid. ur pastors make-believe lecturers aint gonna be there to mollycoddle u folks and clean ur boots after u poo henceforth. y'all are bleeping on ya own, kid!
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by tolu93: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
hardleyC: We're a covenant generation
pursuing excellence
redeemed to reign
learning to lead
we're bound by an oath
obeying rules to rule
making kings of youth
wisdom calls for change
inspired on fire

aM VERY SURE THEY WROTE THIS FOR U
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Javanian: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
tolu93: \
The fact that u're from a well to do family makes me feel u cant struggle for yourself and u think like a kid. Aint hatin' cos my parent can afford one buh dont like to be in a post secondary school.Moreso,its your like that make employment for those thats got something upstairs hard
+10
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
hardleyC: We're a covenant generation
pursuing excellence
redeemed to reign
learning to lead
we're bound by an oath
obeying rules to rule
making kings of youth
wisdom calls for change
inspired on fire

Covenant generation arise
Light and knowledge to shine
Glorious foundation stone
Leadership skills to show
Departing from knowledge
To empowerment
Legalism To realism
Wisdom's call for change
Inspired, on fire
With courage
Marching on in grace
God's own arrow
Shot for glory.

Long Live the Vision!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
tolu93:
aM VERY SURE THEY WROTE THIS FOR U

It would be absolute waste of precious tym exchanging words with you.

Run along kid!

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Hezzymania(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
shout out to my homie Ajibola ajayi joshua no.1 in d banking n financing dept. I can only wish more success.....
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hezzymania: shout out to my homie Ajibola ajayi joshua no.1 in d banking n financing dept. I can only wish more success.....

Shoutout to all the eagles & "sheagles" released today.
Always remember what Bishop has imparted upon you in the course of your stay
the sky is your starting point
love y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hezzymania: shout out to my homie Ajibola ajayi joshua no.1 in d banking n financing dept. I can only wish more success.....
You serious? That ur guy would know my younger Bro... He is also 1 of the banking n finance graduand.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by tolu93: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
hardleyC:

It would be absolute waste of precious tym exchanging words with you.

Run along kid!
Now u c that u are acting and thinking just like a kid.Aint exchanging words with u just giving u a piece.
And pls dont take it cardiac alright.if u're graduating today goodluck all your in you do and ur parents connection
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
tolu93:
Now u c that u are acting and thinking just like a kid.Aint exchanging words with u just giving u a piece.
And pls dont take it cardiac alright.if u're graduating today goodluck all your in you do and ur parents connection
I sense jealousy here cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
tolu93:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Graduating today? lol
FYI, graduated 2006,served 2006/07
Working and footing ma bills ever since.

So u see!
I shouldnt be trading words with u
Once again,run along!

1 Like

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
A big congrats to kanyisola seun awonusi....
I first her enta skool.. She first me grad..
Tnx to ASUU..
I wish u d best sweetheart.. Love u!

1 Like

Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ijogz K: I sense jealousy here cheesy grin

No mind am
Mi o mo nnkan ti o n se gan
abi emi ni o ji ri ni?
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by tolu93: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ijogz K: I sense jealousy here cheesy grin
Am also a student and proud of my school,there is nothing to be jealous about.
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by adeoladrg(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Congrats to my bro..victor..chem eng graduating wif a 3.68.. I love you..All d best..
Re: Live Streaming Of Convocation At Covenant University by tolu93: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
hardleyC:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Graduating today? lol
FYI, graduated 2006,served 2006/07
Working and footing ma bills ever since.

So u see!
I shouldnt be trading words with u
Once again,run along!
Still if English is a prob get queens premier i used the word "IF" thank GOD for your life then.u are still behaving like that kid u shouldnt b trading words and yet u are.
u are working right so face it or just take your eyes off anything i post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Admission Lists Online 2013/2014 / 2016/17 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental Marks / Fuoye School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.