Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours (15324 Views)

2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours / NYSC Batch “A” 2016 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2015
This is to inform the general public that The
2015 NYSC Call-Up Letter for batch A
corp members is currently out for printing.

All prospective corps members are hereby
notified that the printing of call-up letters
has commenced today, 27th April, 2015.
Prospective Batch A corp members are
hereby informed and advised to go print
theirs immediately.

How To Print Your NYSC 2015 Call Up
Letter

You can simply print your call up letter by
following this simple procedure:

1. Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/.

2. Then click the Print Call-Up Letter link
and

3. Login with your registered e-mail address
and password to access the page from
where you will be able to print your call up
letter.

Call up Letter Printing Closing Date:
Batch ‘A’ printing of call up letters
starts on Monday, 27th April and ends on
Monday, 4th May, 2015.

Those that didn’t register online are
expected to visit their various institutions to
collect their letters manually.

All prospective NYSC members are advised
to strictly follow the instruction and comply
before the closing date.
http://www.ngschoolz.com/nysc-batch-a-2015-call-up-letter-is-currently-out-see-how-to-print-yours/
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Lalasticala, notify them by moving it to FP.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by arckmed99: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2015
It's not out yet nau....
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by arckmed99: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Have you printed yours?
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2015
arckmed99:
It's not out yet nau....
please visit their site before commenting that its not out,http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/NYSCalendar
Check number 12.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by djmask(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Pls stop posting fake news or untrue news till you have a concrete proof all in an attempt to hit Front Page. We are not all gullible
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by sugarjoyce51: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Can we print out our call up letter now
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2015
djmask:
Pls stop posting fake news or untrue news till you have a concrete proof all in an attempt to hit Front Page. We are not all gullible
please visit their site before commenting
that its not out, http://portal.nysc.org.ng/
nysc2/NYSCalendar
Check number 12.
I didn't generate the news myself,you have not check it and you are calling fake,hmm
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2015
sugarjoyce51:
Can we print out our call up letter now
yea,check their site above please.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by Paparaxy(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
emmyw:
yea,check their site above please.
have u printed urs? Cos, its not yet out. although from the calendar, it will be released today
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Paparaxy:
have u printed urs? Cos, its not yet out. although from the calendar, it will be released today
not yet,but wait towards evening,but hope you confirmed from their site that printing of call up later is on?
And also the closing date?
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by djmask(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
emmyw:

nysc2/NYSCalendar
Check number 12.
I didn't generate the news myself,you have not check it and you are calling fake,hmm
That is a bloody timetable for Pete's sake. Has anyone printed theirs? No!
We know they said that online printing starts on 27th but it hasnt started. That's the point

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by airnext(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Leave the hediot alone!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2015
airnext:
Leave the hediot alone!
well I don't know if it me you are really calling that name,but if it me,thank you sir,I see nothing wrong in sharing the news,it from NYSC portal,I didn't generate the news myself,just try and be polite. You can check the time table below for confirmation,and also their portal,maybe they will soon update the link,
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2015
Batch A

http://www.ngschoolz.com/nysc-mobilization-time-table-for-2015-batch-a/
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by airnext(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
There is if it's fake! Next time confirm if an info is true before you copy and paste from those fame mongers like yourself!
emmyw:
well I don't know if it me you are really calling that name,but if it me,thank you sir,I see nothing wrong in sharing the news,it from NYSC portal,I didn't generate the news myself,just try and be polite. You can check the time table below for confirmation,and also their portal,maybe they will soon update the link,
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2015
Batch A

Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
airnext:
There is if it's fake! Next time confirm if an info is true before you copy and paste from those fame mongers like yourself!
your spoken words will never come back,meanwhile,if you really think it copy and paste, go do it,because your life is also copy. Lol,
Check the NYSC portal,because that's the information they gave,not fake,they are yet to update the link,check their calendar,what would I gain if am posting fake news? Well check all post and stop being judgmental. Let's try and be polite.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by dagruv: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
emmyw:

nysc2/NYSCalendar
Check number 12.
I beg go slip joor!!! na calender be call up letter.....original fake
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
dagruv:
I beg go slip joor!!! na calender be call up letter.....original fake
Sir,we are not fighting,they will update the link in a short time.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by naijaclinic: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just delete the blaady post. It's not by force to help especially when no one appreciates. Besides the information is false. You don't seem to be mobilizing for this 2015 May nysc yet you seem to know when call up letters are out even when those affected are correcting you. Can you be more Catholic than the Pope?
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaclinic:
Just delete the blaady post. It's not by force to help especially when no one appreciates. Besides the information is false. You don't seem to be mobilizing for this 2015 May nysc yet you seem to know when call up letters are out even when those affected are correcting you. Can you be more Catholic than the Pope?
you are looking for quarrel but you may not see that from me,say whatever you want,I won't even care because you are not the first,its the news from NYSC portal and they are yet to update the link,be polite,because your word can't even change my mood.check the portal yourself,what would I gain in posting false news? Most times,it takes a little time for them to update it.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
You people should exercise a little patient,it notification from the NYSC portal, and the link for call up later will soon be updated,I know how everyone feel being unable to print,just note the closing date,but do not get angry for it,because it a direct news,just exercise a little patient. here is the mobilization time table
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by naijaclinic: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
emmyw:
You people should exercise a little patient,it notification from the NYSC portal, and the link for call up later will soon be updated,I know how everyone feel being unable to print,just note the closing date,but do not get angry for it,because it a direct news,just exercise a little patient. here is the mobilization time table

Bro no offence. We all have nysc timetable on our phones. So to make a post telling us what is there is sort of an overkill.
When the posting letters come out in real life (and not on timetable) I'll make sure to let you know so the post can be appropriately modified. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaclinic:

Bro no offence. We all have nysc timetable on our phones. So to make a post telling us what is there is sort of an overkill.
When the posting letters come out in real life (and not on timetable) I'll make sure to let you know so the post can be appropriately modified. Cheers.
I heard you but not everyone has it on his/her phone like you,am talking with experience.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by ezystar(f): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2015
emmyw:
I heard you but not everyone has it on his/her phone like you,am talking with experience.

I opened this thread thinking dat its a gud news not knowing d op is not even sure of what he or she is saying...nawooooo,, all in d name to hit front page..mtcheeew***angrily storms out**
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2015
ezystar:

I opened this thread thinking dat its a gud news not knowing d op is not even sure of what he or she is saying...nawooooo,, all in d name to hit front page..mtcheeew***angrily storms out**
You mustn't quote me before saying that,because you didn't read the comments before commenting,looking at your DP I never knew someone like you will talk like that,but you are lady shaa.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by manneger2: 5:26am On Apr 29, 2015
emmyw:
You mustn't quote me before saying that,because you didn't read the comments before commenting,looking at your DP I never knew someone like you will talk like that,but you are lady shaa.
Op u be bufalo oo...u open a post here that call up leta is out where as nothing come out, people are tellin u and u r showing ur st.u.p.i.d.i.ty
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by bnbasheer(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
emmyw:

nysc2/NYSCalendar
Check number 12.
The news is correct but wrongly titled, i think u should have mentioned "... should or is to be out according to Calender" or in any other form that clearly states the facts rather than creating confusions and misunderstandings.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
bnbasheer:

The news is correct but wrongly titled, i think u should have mentioned "... should or is to be out according to Calender" or in any other form that clearly states the facts rather than creating confusions and misunderstandings.
Ok,but am also surprised as they are yet to update the printing link according to what they said.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by bnbasheer(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2015
emmyw:
Ok,but am also surprised as they are yet to update the printing link according to what they said.
That's Nigeria for us all smiley they never update us in everything until maybe when it's too late
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by emmyw(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2015
bnbasheer:

That's Nigeria for us all smiley they never update us in everything until maybe when it's too late
Seriously,just wondering,instead they wouldn't have announced it. But hope they will update it soon.
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by Rita41(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Its already noon, and nothing yet. I ain't happy at all
Re: NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours by inChrist01: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rita41:
Its already noon, and nothing yet. I ain't happy at all
I guess we'll just have to be patient!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Enugu House!! Let's Meet. / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? / Senate Reacts To The Death Of 3 Corpers, Calls For NYSC Overhaul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.