Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! (976 Views)

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by maclatunji: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
For some reason, I did not go to work early this morning and I ended-up listening to Cool fm 96.9 and heard the most amazing story and now I share with you my people. The story is from someone who called-in on the Good Morning Nigeria Show.

Story

Kunle (not real name) followed "his best friend" to the village for the burial of his late father from Lagos. Everything went well and they got to the village safely and Kunle was well-received by his friend's people. Kunle decided to go and buy recharge card for his phone on this day (Friday) and after buying the recharge card from the sales girl, the girl asked him for his phone number. Although, Kunle thought it strange that she should ask for his phone number, he obliged her. At around 10pm that night, kunle received a phone call from the recharge card vendor. She told Kunle that his friend had brought him along to the village to be killed and buried with his friend's late father as a companion. She also told him not to make any attempt to escape immediately as he would be caught as he had been under surveillance from the moment he got into that village. She told him to make a run for it early on Saturday morning as that would be the best time because nobody would be expecting him to run anymore.

Kunle did not wait much and bolted in the bush after midnight on Saturday morning. The villagers discovered and did chase him into the bush. Kunle, decided that climbing a tree would be his best bet. The native doctors from the village did reach the tree on which Kunle hid stating that there was someone present in the area. However, none of the chasing party thought of looking up into the trees and thankfully for Kunle, his phone did not ring otherwise that would have been it for him.

The villagers eventually left the scene where Kunle was hiding and he managed to escape to the express way from where he managed to get transported to Lagos.

Kunle called "his friend" when he got to Lagos. He asked him if he felt what he did was a good thing. The friend said he could not understand and that he should not tell anybody. Three weeks after this incident Kunle's friend has not returned to Lagos.

Kunle had to tell this to someone and he called Cool fm this morning. Mannie, Valerie and a third OAP (don't know her name) at Cool fm asked him for the name of the village and the state where this happened, Kunle was hesitant and refused, choosing to only say the region of Nigeria it happened (I will not mention that, so as not to lose the essence of this story) because he was obviously scared- he said he had given all the information he felt he could afford to give at that point and cut the phone.

Now, if you were in Kunle's shoes what would you do?

http://coolstuff49ja..com/2012/06/his-friend-wanted-him-killed-and-buried.html
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by ifyalways(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Lagos friendship,he's lucky he was not taken to the land of the spirits(if it exists).
Hope he has called to confirm that his angel,the recharge card girl is still safe?
Eka nbe.
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by maclatunji: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
ifyalways: Lagos friendship,he's lucky he was not taken to the land of the spirits(if it exists).
Hope he has called to confirm that his angel,the recharge card girl is still safe?
Eka nbe.

It is a terrible story. Imagine if the girl had not warned him, he would simply be listed as a missing person after suffering such a terrible death. People can be wicked and heartless.
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by tasandra: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
my dear,u mean such still happen at this time and age shocked shocked
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by ronkebp(f): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hmmmm.....!!!! NAWA!!!!!
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by angiemartinez(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
dis is rilY serious
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Hmm.... Bi iku ile o pa'ni....
Re: His Friend Wanted Him Killed And Buried With His Late Father! by laykhorn(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
My Gawd!!! And you cal that callous foool a friend. Crazy culture for mad people.
If I am that guy, i'll report to the apropriate authorities. But if i can afford to pay an army of soldiers to turn that village into a place where no livin thing exist or betterstil if he can get bombers to clear the zone. Only God knws the frequency of people who have suffered that fate. With the extent of civilisation around, u mean people stil do such sh1ts. The guy shld spit-out so other people don't fall into such pits and he shld thank God for him nt also bein a victim of that horrible thing. We are the real enemies of ourselves ooo. Trust Nobody

(1) (Reply)

Scam Letter I Received / What Is Marriage Called In Your Native Language? / Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.