Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Shina Peters Begs Gani Adams For Money To Celebrate His 54th Birthday? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Begs Gani Adams For Money To Celebrate His 54th Birthday? (1440 Views)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shina Peters Begs Gani Adams For Money To Celebrate His 54th Birthday? by amakaikeng(f): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is unconfirmed ofofo at its peak but it however makes for an interesting read. I mean this gist leaves a lump in my throat so much so that I’m almost choking but the guys at trends.com are almost certain Sir Shina Peters did beg Gani Adams for money to celebrate his 54th. Now, read the unedited post by trends.com…

Trends.com post...

According to the gist, Sir Shina Peters, whose last album did not make any impact in the industry, clocked 54 recently. Just because he want to celebrate his birthday, he allegedly turned himself to an beggar.

He was said to have done this during the birthday of the highly controversial OPC leader, Otunba Gani Adams.
There is a big question and the question is, if this gist is true, what could have made him do this kind of thing? Where was Gani Adams when Sir Shina Peter was ruling the Nigerian music industry in the 90′s?

Continue to read more here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/06/shina-peters-begs-gani-adams-for-to.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy She Died – A Lady Reacts To Goldie’s Death / Checkout Stunning Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo In New Photos / Dencia's Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.