Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Seun Please Grant My Bail: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Grant My Bail: (848 Views)

Opinion : Seun Please We Need This / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Grant My Bail: by nirron1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
I urged the whole house of Nairaland to beg Seun Osewa to release me on bail if not totally discharge me from his prison.You want to ask where his prison is and how he has imprisoned me.Here(This site)is his prison and on how?
Ever since i have learnt and join this site of noble people(Nairalanders),It has become so irresistible that i ve lost 6 of my online friends in one week.I no longer chat with them as i usually do because as soon as i come online and login to this our site i find it extremly disturbing  angry angry angryswitching to other sites.
While these friends are too precious to be lost,i wonder how i will come online and login to other sites before Nairaland,where i immediately gets arrested and put under close control of Seun and posts of various members.
Although i've managed to win 2 of these online friends back but Pleasssss, Nairalanders how can i strike a balance so as not to lose my friends,the excitements here and my job.I am presently at work and i'm sure that my boss will not take it easy with me if he finds out that i am using this time for a non official matters.Plzzzzzz help me out. wink wink wink
In addition to your suggestions,please add your views on nairaland and how it has impacted on you.
Soooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the long thesis. smiley smiley smiley
For Oluwaseun Osewa open your mouth and swallow these kudos,u are Greatttttttttttt smiley wink smiley wink.
Re: Seun Please Grant My Bail: by Rhodalyn(f): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2006

im wit U on dat, i find it really frustrating when i want to check out whats hot on Nl and some ppl keep on disturbing me wit hi this is . . . . . from nairaland
. . . . . . . so what angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

i believe U're nt alone on dat one
cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Please Grant My Bail: by Seun(m): 4:11am On Apr 05, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: Seun Please Grant My Bail: by shawna(f): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2006
i am so hooked on this site i hardly do anything with my free time but come on NL i think i might be addicted embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Seun Please Grant My Bail: by dominobaby(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2006
Its really nt easy. I'm also an addict, bt nw that sch's resumed, i gats to plan ma tyme n face ma books squarely.
Try plan ur tyme, it will work.

(1) (Reply)

Papagrandy / Finally In / Poor Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.