Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup (1473 Views)

Nigeria Only Team Without Home Based Players At Sa / Espn's Top 50 Players At The 2010 World Cup. No Nigerian Player! / Support Super Eagles With Home Based Players At The 2010 World Finals At South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup by Akolawole(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2006
Towards World cup 2006, brazillian Coach decide to allow his players to "perform wrestling on bed" which means more smiles from Ronaldinho.

Please read this: http://odili.net/news/source/2006/mar/31/801.html

Bookmakers predicted them to be in the final so could that will b 3 week of no-do?

Is it a must to have sex?

Cant they abstain fom sex for 3 weeks?
Re: Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup by nightrider: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2006
sex affects sports performance, brazil are killing themselves. imagine a fat ronaldo playing football after midnight action. he won't be able to run
Re: Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup by Priscila(f): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2006
These men should have been separated from women at least six months before world cup!

Sex wears a man out and I don't think its good for them at any time before word cup>

Let them do press-ups and sit ups on the floor! if they must act like they are doing it.

I don't like the idea as I expect R'dinho to be in his best form and to show the whole world that he is the reigning Fifa and world player.

I hope it won't strecth to France as I require Henry also to be in top form. Nicole should wait till after the matches.

North and South Americans! oouch! known sex addicts!
Re: Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup by Priscila(f): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2006
These men should have been separated from women at least six months before world cup!

Sex wears a man out and I don't think its good for them at any time before word cup>

Let them do press-ups and sit ups on the floor! if they must act like they are doing it.

I don't like the idea as I expect R'dinho to be in his best form and to show the whole world that he is the reigning Fifa and European player[color=#000099][/color]

I hope it won't strecth to France as I require Henry also to be in top form. Nicole should wait till after the matches.

North and South Americans! oouch! known sex addicts!
Re: Sex Allowed For Brazillian Players At The World Cup by btb: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2006
who remmebers the '94 world cup after brazil won it, romario was asked in an interview what he enjoyed most in his stay in USA, his reply was the ladies and how good they were at sex. he was also talking about the amount of ladies he bedded, blah, blah,

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country Has Achieved Most In Football? / Maradona: Messi Didn't Deserve Golden Ball / Chelsea slump: These players can help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.