Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland (703 Views)

Opinion : Seun Please We Need This / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2012
Oga seun please tell me how you built nairaland with a large member base.im interested in what you did at the beginning.
Im starting a niche forum so i want to learn from you how i can make my forum as good as Nl.
Re: Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hello?
Re: Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by edogram1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
Do u want to join illumiti?
Re: Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by Rocktation(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
Listen to you. Would you tell if it were you? You want to add to his numerous competitors, bah? Anyway you can learn something from his interview (with some newspaper I think) about how he started na. He had it posted on this same general section a while ago.
Re: Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2012
Rocktation: Listen to you. Would you tell if it were you? You want to add to his numerous competitors, bah? Anyway you can learn something from his interview (with some newspaper I think) about how he started na. He had it posted on this same general section a while ago.
that interview lack depth in details like if he hired posters, what kind of advertising he used etc. Ill like to hear from him.
Re: Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2012
This is not an issue of competition,my forum is not general like nl. Seun can help us like the way zuckerberg is doing.
Re: Seun Please Tell Me The Secret Of Nairaland by Revolva(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
If not for how naija na yeye nation people like seun should be called for national award and I hope he is also being nominated for media awards thanks seun for this wonderful platform ,that have saved and helped many pple you know an indian man bought something from me through here and told me that nairaland is nigerias best website he has never seen anything like dis in india his country

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Dreams! / ALUU: New Nigerian English / Reconnect With Old Friends Via This Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.