Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members (811 Views)

How To View Deleted Nairaland Topics (second Chance) / Best Nairaland Topics / Nigeria Info Steals Abi Na Borrows Nairaland Topics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members by koolJ1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
That day is drawing close and I begin to wonder...what happened? There was a time when almost-if not all topics on nl were informative and original. Today,we have lots of repeated topics-hey must everyone create a thread? (Just like I'm doin). Without mentioning names,there are usernames on here who create multiple threads which have like contents on the daily. Some others create same thread on every board. We have been clamoring for sanity on the front page, why don't we censor and sanitize our selves and our thots before we get to creating threads? I mean-nl could do without several of them-and before yu create that thread,endeavour to use the search bar (although I didn for this post and hereby promise to henceforth).
Re: The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members by SolutionsGuy: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2013
kool J: That day is drawing close and I begin to wonder...what happened? There was a time when almost-if not all topics on nl were informative and original. Today,we have lots of repeated topics-hey must everyone create a thread? (Just like I'm doin). Without mentioning names,there are usernames on here who create multiple threads which have like contents on the daily. Some others create same thread on every board. We have been clamoring for sanity on the front page, why don't we censor and sanitize our selves and our thots before we get to creating threads? I mean-nl could do without several of them-and before yu create that thread,endeavour to use the search bar (although I didn for this post and hereby promise to henceforth).

Eyaa . . . it is even getting worse
Re: The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members by darnley16(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Hey watsup OP
Re: The Day Nairaland's Topics Equalled Its Members by jnrbayano(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Id,s On Nl Currently / Dead Nigerian Princess? / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.