₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,528 members, 3,971,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 04:38 AM

How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. (8891 Views)

Photo: Funny (joke) Reply From MTN On SIM Re-registration / Funiest SMS I Received From MTN / How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
METHOD 1:
FOR FREE 70 MEGABYTES.
-Buy 7 MTN simcards, 1 for each day of d week.
-Migrate all d simcards to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Recharge with 100naira, & u'll be given 10mb for each sim.
-Note:Each sim should have a particular day of recharge, such that u have 1st sim to be recharge on monday, 2nd sim on tuesday, 3rd sim on wednesday & so on.
-Now, each recharge of 100naira on each sim will give u 10mb, & u're having 7sims, which is a total of 70mb in a week.
-Now u've succeeded in getting free 70mb in a week. The circle can still be repeated the following week.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
METHOD 2:
FREE DATA ABOVE 1 GIG.
-Tell all ur neighbours, relatives and friends who are using MTN to migrate to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Once if they've done that, leave them to recharge their sim with 100 naira or more, so that they'll be given free 10mb.
-Comeback & borrow their sim to use the 10mb which is awarded to them.
-Return their sim cards back to them.
-Now, if u have 100 neighbours or relatives who volunteer to give u their simcards, u'll have 10mb x 100 =1000mb, which is =1gig.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
METHOD 3:
FOR UNLIMITED DATA.
-Buy as many MTN simcards as possible.
-Migrate all the simcards to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Walk down to a near- by business center.
-Get ur self a seat & a bottle of coke.
-Beg each & every customer that want to buy an MTN recharge card, so that u'll load it on ur simcards in order to get the 10 free mb.
-Once they've agreed to give u the recharge card, load it on any of ur numerous simcard & u'll get 10 free mb instantly.
-Transfer back their money to them using share n sell.
-Do to as many customers as you can.
-Imagine that u have 1000 simcards and u got 1000 people who've volunteer to borrow u their recharge cards to load so as to get the 10mb & transfer their credit back to them, u'll get 10mb x 1000 = 10000mb, and that's 10gig.
-Bros, u go even open cyber cafe.
-Good luck.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by bright007(f): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lagos mumu/mugun
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
*Grabs panshow by d diiick n leads him off to Phsychatric hospital* All of a sudden Amadioha appears n strikes panshow's left asss with lightening*everyone is happy.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by booqee(f): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Panshow u get problem oh. Are u sure u've taken ur drugs??
But seriously its funny and stuppid at d same time
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2012
Funny and stuppid

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by bashydemy(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2012
this OP dey craze i swear, He is jobless i think
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by jeezybuck: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Crazy man, I hope you wont die in poverty
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Aizebioje(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thz is neither free nor unlimited
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Aizebioje(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thz is neither free nor unlimited dhz guy dy madt!
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Valiantvaliant: *Grabs panshow by d diiick n leads him off to Phsychatric hospital* All of a sudden Amadioha appears n strikes panshow's left asss with lightening*everyone is happy.
Where's this alien from?.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
booqee: Panshow u get problem oh. Are u sure u've taken ur drugs??
But seriously its funny and stuppid at d same time
No mind me booqee, I just realised that i've smoked some raps of weed b4 posting this ish.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
@All, on my way to the psychiatry, ''madt tinz''.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by hakunajay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
lol
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Walexz02(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Panshow: @All, on my way to the psychiatry, ''madt tinz''.
better!¡
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Lagusta(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Panshow: @All, on my way to the psychiatry, ''madt tinz''.

I advise u go to Dr. Bin's memorial psychiatric hospital. I heard that their new electroshock therapy works wonders. I m sure a whooping 11,000volts jolting ur medulla oblongata will work wonders......

Give me a feedback when u r done

C YA!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by collins123(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
vomits!
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by bashydemy(m): 1:19am On Jul 03, 2012
^^^ what happen? you chop poo?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2012
@collins123,
bashy_demy: ^^^ what happen? you chop poo?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by asdeen(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Haba is not working now
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by sixteendigits: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Panshow: METHOD 3:
FOR UNLIMITED DATA.
-Buy as many MTN simcards as possible.
-Migrate all the simcards to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Walk down to a near- by business center.
-Get ur self a seat & a bottle of coke.
-Beg each & every customer that want to buy an MTN recharge card, so that u'll load it on ur simcards in order to get the 10 free mb.
-Once they've agreed to give u the recharge card, load it on any of ur numerous simcard & u'll get 10 free mb instantly.
-Transfer back their money to them using share n sell.
-Do to as many customers as you can.
-Imagine that u have 1000 simcards and u got 1000 people who've volunteer to borrow u their recharge cards to load so as to get the 10mb & transfer their credit back to them, u'll get 10mb x 1000 = 10000mb, and that's 10gig.
-Bros, u go even open cyber cafe.
-Good luck.
nice one chief we no get work name Sim we go dey buy

(0) (Reply)

Interpret The Word "Abi"? / Describe Yourself In One Word / Psychotic Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.