Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. (10368 Views)

Photo: Funny (joke) Reply From MTN On SIM Re-registration / Funiest SMS I Received From MTN / How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
METHOD 1:
FOR FREE 70 MEGABYTES.
-Buy 7 MTN simcards, 1 for each day of d week.
-Migrate all d simcards to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Recharge with 100naira, & u'll be given 10mb for each sim.
-Note:Each sim should have a particular day of recharge, such that u have 1st sim to be recharge on monday, 2nd sim on tuesday, 3rd sim on wednesday & so on.
-Now, each recharge of 100naira on each sim will give u 10mb, & u're having 7sims, which is a total of 70mb in a week.
-Now u've succeeded in getting free 70mb in a week. The circle can still be repeated the following week.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
METHOD 2:
FREE DATA ABOVE 1 GIG.
-Tell all ur neighbours, relatives and friends who are using MTN to migrate to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Once if they've done that, leave them to recharge their sim with 100 naira or more, so that they'll be given free 10mb.
-Comeback & borrow their sim to use the 10mb which is awarded to them.
-Return their sim cards back to them.
-Now, if u have 100 neighbours or relatives who volunteer to give u their simcards, u'll have 10mb x 100 =1000mb, which is =1gig.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
METHOD 3:
FOR UNLIMITED DATA.
-Buy as many MTN simcards as possible.
-Migrate all the simcards to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Walk down to a near- by business center.
-Get ur self a seat & a bottle of coke.
-Beg each & every customer that want to buy an MTN recharge card, so that u'll load it on ur simcards in order to get the 10 free mb.
-Once they've agreed to give u the recharge card, load it on any of ur numerous simcard & u'll get 10 free mb instantly.
-Transfer back their money to them using share n sell.
-Do to as many customers as you can.
-Imagine that u have 1000 simcards and u got 1000 people who've volunteer to borrow u their recharge cards to load so as to get the 10mb & transfer their credit back to them, u'll get 10mb x 1000 = 10000mb, and that's 10gig.
-Bros, u go even open cyber cafe.
-Good luck.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by bright007(f): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lagos mumu/mugun
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
*Grabs panshow by d diiick n leads him off to Phsychatric hospital* All of a sudden Amadioha appears n strikes panshow's left asss with lightening*everyone is happy.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Panshow u get problem oh. Are u sure u've taken ur drugs??
But seriously its funny and stuppid at d same time
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2012
Funny and stuppid

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by bashydemy(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2012
this OP dey craze i swear, He is jobless i think
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by jeezybuck: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Crazy man, I hope you wont die in poverty
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Aizebioje(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thz is neither free nor unlimited
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Aizebioje(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Thz is neither free nor unlimited dhz guy dy madt!
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
Valiantvaliant: *Grabs panshow by d diiick n leads him off to Phsychatric hospital* All of a sudden Amadioha appears n strikes panshow's left asss with lightening*everyone is happy.
Where's this alien from?.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
booqee: Panshow u get problem oh. Are u sure u've taken ur drugs??
But seriously its funny and stuppid at d same time
No mind me booqee, I just realised that i've smoked some raps of weed b4 posting this ish.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
@All, on my way to the psychiatry, ''madt tinz''.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by hakunajay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
lol
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Walexz02(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Panshow: @All, on my way to the psychiatry, ''madt tinz''.
better!ยก
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Lagusta(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Panshow: @All, on my way to the psychiatry, ''madt tinz''.

I advise u go to Dr. Bin's memorial psychiatric hospital. I heard that their new electroshock therapy works wonders. I m sure a whooping 11,000volts jolting ur medulla oblongata will work wonders......

Give me a feedback when u r done

C YA!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by collins123(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
vomits!
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by bashydemy(m): 1:19am On Jul 03, 2012
^^^ what happen? you chop poo?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by Panshow(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2012
@collins123,
bashy_demy: ^^^ what happen? you chop poo?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by asdeen(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Haba is not working now
Re: How To Get Unlimited Free Data From Mtn. by sixteendigits: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Panshow: METHOD 3:
FOR UNLIMITED DATA.
-Buy as many MTN simcards as possible.
-Migrate all the simcards to MTN pulse by dialling *406#.
-Walk down to a near- by business center.
-Get ur self a seat & a bottle of coke.
-Beg each & every customer that want to buy an MTN recharge card, so that u'll load it on ur simcards in order to get the 10 free mb.
-Once they've agreed to give u the recharge card, load it on any of ur numerous simcard & u'll get 10 free mb instantly.
-Transfer back their money to them using share n sell.
-Do to as many customers as you can.
-Imagine that u have 1000 simcards and u got 1000 people who've volunteer to borrow u their recharge cards to load so as to get the 10mb & transfer their credit back to them, u'll get 10mb x 1000 = 10000mb, and that's 10gig.
-Bros, u go even open cyber cafe.
-Good luck.
nice one chief we no get work name Sim we go dey buy

(1) (Reply)

18+ Naija Girls L Esbian Photos L Eaks By Boy Friend / Laugh Until You Are Tired / Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.