Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? (11432 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / Tragedy Averted As Aircraft Tyre Bursts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Tex42(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
After 7yrs,so who's responsible?I mean datz d question everyone wld luv 2 hav an ansa to
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by tit(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
who give this man prof? na waa for some of our profs and phds. they sure are not giving us good highlights.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Americasman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
Don't mind the yeye prof. Even the bombing of panam flight in Lockerbie Scotland still had bodies parts intact. What do you expect from man know man to secure a position in office.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Americasman(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
Even sucide bombers still had their skulls intact. Yeye prof.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
I think this man has something is trying to proof with this SKULL talk but he doesn't know how to go about it, even if a C4 is attached to all the passengers there will still be traces of SKULL, I think the topic should be WHERE ARE THE SKULLS OF BELLVIEW PASSENGERS
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by 2ru9jaman: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
what do u expect from an igbo professor, he just remember what (passengers) he was sent to rescue. He was busy looking plane's engine n parts he could carry to NNEWI or Ladipo spare part market
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Piyke: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2012
Onyocha: i'm sorry to say but this sounds like a distraction to me.at a time we should be concentrating on the DANA crash and know the truth about what went wrong and also clean the aviation sector,ground planes and bring new ones,we are still living seven years backwards.this is the time we should put pressure and insist to know the truth about DANA.otherwise we may have to wait another 7 years to hear news.why have we not heard anything about the DANA black box? dont tell me about bellview,tell me about DANA.there is still a chance to do something right to prevent another disaster.why waste the present with the past when something can be done for the future?

The cause of air-crashs often repeat themselves. That is why the cause of previous air disasters are necessary. Initially when the DC-10 aircraft was built there was a fault with the design of its cargo bay door. On its maiden flight, the plane suffered an explosive decompression when the door gave way in mid flight. The pilot lost some of his hydraulics but was able to land, the fault with the door was identified but McDouglas never fixed it until the same problem occurred on another DC-10 over paris. This time all hydraulics was lost and the plane killed all on-board.

This is why the fault of all crashes should be known. Furthermore if they are yet to publish the cause of a crash 7years ago what makes you think they'll publish the report on this one.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by kemesty(f): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
contra: so the professor saw other human parts but no skull, that is to say that the bomb was planted on their heads! shocked
this should be moved to the joke section pls. grin
This got me Rotflmao
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by fm7070: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2012
many secret and obvious bloodsheds and human sacrifices in Nigeria by the powers that be.
Wickedness in high places.
All will stand at the throne of judgement someday.
Whatsoever the cause of the crash, why didn't we get the report if there is no skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by ugbanante: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
anishe: Only in Nigeria. May God help us. where has this man been all this while?

Good question. Pls dnt boda d souls of d departed as well as trouble their families. They have had enough...
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Piyke: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
I've finally found the article i was looking for; showing the view of the NTSB on the Bellview crash

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/doctoring-investigation-reports-between-the-ntsb-report-and-aviation-ministrys-gambit/

The important part is:

The NTSB was invited to assist local authorities in investigating the “immediate and remote causes” of the crash.

The findings by the NTSB were shocking.
A former aviation minister said the report of the NTSB was markedly different from the one presented by the aviation ministry.

Although the two reports were not readily available for Sunday’s Vanguard’s perusal, the minister swore that the NTSB concluded that the crash of the Bellview aircraft may have been caused by what was described as a “low incendiary device”.

Pressed further, one of the ministers explained that whereas the mention of the exact device was not in the NISB report, “there were strong indications that there was more to the crash”. Fani-Kayode hinted at this in the interview overleaf when he elaborated on the matter.

Asked by Sunday Vanguard to either corroborate or dispel this revelation, Fani-Kayode said “The NTSB report on the Bellview crash said some very interesting and disturbing things about what actually brought that plane down. It had nothing to do with any failing on the part of Bellview airline but there was definitely another factor which I will not go into here”.

Quoting another minister who had spoken anonymously, Fani-Kayode insisted that “all I can simply add is that the American FBI also did a preliminary report in which they even recommended a criminal investigation into the matter because it was clear that there was more to that crash than met the eye”
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by chyket(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
For Nigerian Aircrashes visit www.aib.gov.ng/reports
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by bobolic: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2012
The plane crashed in the forest at night. The villagers went out to see the source of the flying fire and loud bang. The area has wild animals on the prowl. Any thing could have happened. I don't believe you.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by sureboykris(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
This is some real bullshit. Why did d bomb concentrate on blowing up only skulls n leaving d other parts of d body. If he knew this all these why didn't d prof say something. Why now. This is "their" usual distraction tactic. Pls let's face d Dana story. Bleep U̶̲̥̅̊ Prof for allowing yourself to be used to distract Nigerians
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by sureboykris(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
bobolic: The plane crashed in the forest at night. The villagers went out to see the source of the flying fire and loud bang. The area has wild animals on the prowl. Any thing could have happened. I don't believe you.
Guy so U̶̲̥̅̊ mean wild animals picked up 117 human skulls n finished them overnight. Since wen did human skull become A̶̲̥̅ delicacy for animals. If U̶̲̥̅̊ were an animal will U̶̲̥̅̊ be eating skull. Let's use our common sense for once so our country can move forward. This prof story is crap
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
sureboykris: Guy so U̶̲̥̅̊ mean wild animals picked up 117 human skulls n finished them overnight. Since wen did human skull become A̶̲̥̅ delicacy for animals. If U̶̲̥̅̊ were an animal will U̶̲̥̅̊ be eating skull. Let's use our common sense for once so our country can move forward. This prof story is crap

It's a serious issue but the way you put it made me laugh . grin cheesy grin it's too much!!
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by amor4ce(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
By the time AIT began relaying pictures from the Bellview crash site, some people would have been scavenging for body parts including skulls. I heard that there was a news report of some people doing same at the Dana crash site and others/same fraudulently claiming corpses at the mortuary.

By the way, we don't yet know the cumulative effect, if any, of such horrific scenes on the Red Cross official.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by ifecx4real: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
Like u guys all don't know wot skulls are used 4, y didn't day check shrine's
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Callimo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
ballabriggs:

Chineke! Who are wa to wire Waec? When shall it become that wheelbarrow will jam 911? Seek caution or the gods shall juwa your coconut. I can't see myself. This is an animaley triancing the way of human beings.

grin grin grin, Ashyna for nwannemus. who are wa,hope no abortion b4 pregnancy? Dayzis for u.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Callimo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

it's also possible that those skulls may have be burnt into ashes since there was no immediate rescue effort even when the impact of the Lisa crash was more than that of Dana.
O boy ur brain na watery one...oo grin grin grin, abi na nyash u de carry think...? No hard feelings pal, ur agument just make me laff
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by aryzgreat: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
2ru9jaman: what do u expect from an igbo professor, he just remember what (passengers) he was sent to rescue. He was busy looking plane's engine n parts he could carry to NNEWI or Ladipo spare part market

very dry and silly attention seeking post. grow up grandfada!
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by VolvoS60(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
The posts on this thread are appalling. angry

At the very least, the man's 'revelations' should prompt questions from us all, questions we should DEMAND answers to. Instead, we have had some posts that no doubt, will leave all right-thinking people thoroughly confused.

Ordinary Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Tropilo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
2ru9jaman: what do u expect from an igbo professor, he just remember what (passengers) he was sent to rescue. He was busy looking plane's engine n parts he could carry to NNEWI or Ladipo spare part market

ATTENTION: seeker!
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by tiarabubu: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
Naija I hail una. Check out;

(1) a man trained in delivering first aid (not full medical care oh) has over night turned to a bomb "expert" that SUN is making poor nigerians waste their 150 to read such silly conjecture.

(2) after the incident the plane's manufacturers and the American national transportation safety board were involved in the investigation. If it was a bomb would it have been kept under wraps. Don't you thick mac donnel would want to let the world know it was not a manufacturing defect that caused the crash?

(3) if the Americans knew of the cause of the crash it would have featured somewhere in the tons of wiki leaks about naija. Cos this news is VERY significant. Remember that information on how Gadzama, then DG SSS, bungled the taming of the then sprouting boko haram was revealed

(4) The US government released its report on the crash. There was no suggestions of a bomb on board. It was reported by AP. The report, in one of its conclusions, suggested failure of regulations which made a pilot who was once shot in the head to fly that aircraft.

That man is an attention seeker.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Forzap: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hmmmm,na now u con fit talk.so wat shld we do now oga
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by chucky234(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

it's also possible that those skulls may have be burnt into ashes since there was no immediate rescue effort even when the impact of the Lisa crash was more than that of Dana.
Guy you are yet to witness a burnt body,the skull will never burn least to ashes.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by CGKing(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2012
Probably the village herbalists at Lisa swooped in on the skulls, working all night to gather kini kan.....just like the foolish awon boys swooped in to arrange themselves in the Dana crash
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by menix(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2012
Majority ere blive it aint bomb..so wer did d skull go.. Probably d planed crashed on an evil forest wer headz ve been scarce...
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by cupid4ig(m): 1:37am On Jul 02, 2012
big fool.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by millinmax2(m): 2:57am On Jul 02, 2012
contra: so the professor saw other human parts but no skull, that is to say that the bomb was planted on their heads! shocked
this should be moved to the joke section pls. grin

joke section indeed i just cant stop laughing only in this our country..Mr red cross will u shut the crap and go and sit down some where?.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by DECOtech(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2012
Nigerians are a f.ucking fetish bunch, n the rescue team wr as naive as 2yr olds. They shld have gone into shrines, or even homes in search of those heads. -How can one say he cld not find A SINGLE head at crash site where 117 people died? Yet other human body parts which are softer than the human skull were found.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2012
undecidedForgive my ignorance o! But 'no skull was found so it must be a bomb'.... Na only skulls bomb de break?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Commercial Tricyclist Killed Over Right Of Way In Lagos / Why Is UK Visa So Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.