Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? (11436 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / Tragedy Averted As Aircraft Tyre Bursts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by ophicer: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2012
obj and his government knows what happened to that plane. God one day will expose them all for their wickedness.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2012
This is a foolish report..

Even if it was a bomb that blew up the plane, heads would still be found at the site.. abi all bombings dey remove heads specifically?!
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by drstone1: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2012
uncle u:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/article/7-years-after-crash-lisa-bellview-was-bombed%E2%80%93red-cross-chief
Interesting

He continued: “Why have they not released the black box findings? They will not do so even till tomorrow. And you all know the personalities in that plane. One of them was Waziri Mohammed, chairman of the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) then. Majority of the people on that plane came from Ota Farm to board the plane. They came from Ota Farm to Lagos to board that plane at Ikeja Airport, and the plane landed at Lisa, Ogun State, imagine that.

“The general rumour at that time, mark my word, was that Obasanjo was preparing that very man, the NRC chairman, for the presidency. We found legs, hands and some other human parts, but no head. I would like somebody to explain how that came about,” Prof Ohiku said.

Among[color=#990000[b]] those who died in the crash were Chairman of the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC), chairman of the defunct People’s Bank, Mrs Maria Sokenu; and the Post Master-General of the Federation, Alhaji Abubakar Argungu.
[/color][/b]

No be today, yansh dey back. E don tey well well my Broda.
No be by mistake [color=#990000]Dele Giwa take Die, No be By mistake those generation of Army officers die for C30 hercules in 1992, No be by mistake MKO Abiola take shack poisonous coffeee, No be By mistake Our Man Idiagbon take Die after shaking a similar coffee in ASO rock. No be by mistake Bola Ige take die, No be by mistake say people dey die today for Up North life fawul becouse of BOMB of Islamic JIHADIST, No be by mistake Say GEJ and Patience goodluck story fit end by October 2012......WHO wants to RULE at ALL COSTS!!!??
The Puppet Master behind the Shadows....The MAN of Darkness waiting to seize this great nation and her destiny.....
[/color]

When you walk by just mere facts and Emotions, you can easily be fooled. Only the discerning can sift the Reality, because things are not just what they appear to be on the surface
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by drstone1: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2012
Let me tell you the very Truth....Those who want to Rule nigeria at Allcosts and are trying to Use Security issues to Divide us. Do not really want to Rule Over a divided nigeria. They want to rule over [color=#990000]a nigeria 'united' with the OIL MONEY[/color] of the South, Not Really a BOKO HARAM islamic republic in an Arid north Depelete of Resources(Both Human, Intellectual and Physical), Land Locked and in a perpetual state of War and Anarchy like Somaliland.

Wanting i have learnt is POWER comes from GOD. He puts down One and Sets up Another. The world is His and he can choose even the Basest of Men to rule over his property. I find it very interesting that in Nigeria, Most of those who have happened to lead this country was not by design on their own part...circumstances played out in their favour. Whether it was Tafawa,Gowon, Obasanjo, Shagari,Abdulsalami, Yaradua, Shonekan and GEJ. On Another part we also have the COUP PLOTTERs and their Legacy, the Likes of Ironsi, Murtala, Buhari, Badamasi, Abatcha.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by ballabriggs: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2012
Callimo:

grin grin grin, Ashyna for nwannemus. who are wa,hope no abortion b4 pregnancy? Dayzis for u.

Paul I know Barnabas I know, who are wa? Identify yourself in a guy guy way.

AB briggs reporting from Iliya du manpower
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Ajillo: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
BUT IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT TIME THAT THE PLANE WAS CARRYING EXPLOSIVES >
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by Ribaman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
@all!
A cabin services manager of Bellview told me the same thing, a couple of weeks soon after the crash. He was adamant that the aircraft had exploded, I thought he was trying to pass the buck. It's a same that no one ever bothered to investigate that angle properly.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by airroseice(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
My beloved Country gets scarier by the day.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by forgiven(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
There is no 'juju' in Africa, especially in Nigeria only mysteries. How will science explain the disappearance of all the (117 or so) skulls? If all bones were not burnt to ashes how come all skulls were burnt to ashes or were they blown away by the wind? Is the skull the softest/weakest/least heat resistant bone in the body? Was the bomb targeted at the skulls? God help Nigeria.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
forgiven: There is no 'juju' in Africa, especially in Nigeria only mysteries. How will science explain the disappearance of all the (117 or so) skulls? If all bones were not burnt to ashes how come all skulls were burnt to ashes or were they blown away by the wind? Is the skull the softest/weakest/least heat resistant bone in the body? Was the bomb targeted at the skulls? God help Nigeria.

And what is your point exactly?

Are you saying that the only explanation for missing heads is a bomb? If so how come the victims of Boko Haram bombs still have their heads intact? I think y'all need to chill the fhuck out...

Let's imagine that the aircraft fell out of the sky... And landed upside down.. Many skulls would be crushed on impact... That's my theory for the missing skulls..
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by smd(m): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2012
Ths man is giving us info. Dat he expectd us to use our logical reasoning to decode.
1. No a single skull was found--- what happpend to them
2. Can anybody produce any counter claim dat some heads were found? What hapnd to those heads

3. if Belview could be bombed DANA could also be bombed

4. If we av not seen d Hellview blackbox report by now then if we dont see DANA it means what hapend to/in Hellview hapend to/!n DANA.
Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by james1(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2012
undecidedIt took this crazy prof so many years to come out with his thoughts.pls spare us this drama or is he paid by someone to come distract us all?why is he singing his crazy tunes now when everyone is concerned about the dana crash?
Abeg go back to sleep,prof.

1 Like

Re: Was Bellview Aircraft Bombed 7 Years Ago At Lisa, Ogun? by seyiwalcot: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] :Pdis guy called capt na mumu...shey na skul we wan chop ni.C dat plane was nt bombed.u get there D folowin days nw xpctn skull...non sense man...kuro jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Commercial Tricyclist Killed Over Right Of Way In Lagos / Why Is UK Visa So Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.