Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity (897 Views)

What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? / What International Languages Would You Learn If Given The Opportunity? / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by NotNairalandi(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2012
i mean within the planet earth.for me i will like to visit quene's palace at england.
Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by Ranoscky(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2012
I would like to visit pu-c island to oust all the pu-c's that doesnt have NAFDAC number.
Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by Ranoscky(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Alright, just kidding.

I'll like to visit the allien planet to know what it looks like.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2012
I would take a trip to heaven to see how it looks like

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by omoeso(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2012
North Pole... Have a drink with the Eskimos
Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2013
Aside from Jamaica...

In this order:

Brazil
Trinidad
Puerto Rico
Ethiopia (The Afar region and Shasemane)
Egypt
All of the west coast (United States)
Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2013
Ranoscky: Alright, just kidding.

I'll like to visit the allien planet to know what it looks like.

i don't know if you were joking but
i'd seriously consider going out of space.
that is something i would love to do. smiley
Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On May 22, 2013
Space . .
Re: Where Would You Love To Visit If Given The Opportunity by onuwaje(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'd like to visit every country in d world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parcel From Peru / What's Your Dream Holiday Destination. / Please, Wats The Requirments For Securing A Malaysian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.