Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk (1188 Views)

The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Please Recommend A Good Hotel In Lagos (ikoyi/ Vi Area) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2007
Hi all,
Will like my sis to go and study in the uk next year for undergraduate degree.Please can u reccomend a good and not to expensive school, prefarably outside London, have been browsing sites but also need your advice. She will study Chemical Engineering or Medical Engineering.Thanx.
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by anusule(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2007
not too expensive? hmmmmmmm let me see, undecided wait ,
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2007
am Waiting??
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by DisGuy: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2007
Most school charge about the same fees, I think you should be looking to comprise with the cost of living.

Medical Engineering
University of Hull
University of Surrey
Queen Mary

what's your sis career goal? there's a big difference between the two engineering course undecided
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by zigbo(f): 3:20am On Dec 20, 2007
and by not too expensive we are talking abt 8000GBP and thats jst tuition, then again chemical engineering thats a laboratory based course right? that makes it worse, except u wana try colleges. . .nywyz will get mo info.
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by toshmann(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
some cheap schools:

university of wales newport,
university of glamorgan,
UWIC cardiff
Hope university Liverpool
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by d1twista(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2008
please i need colleges, i want to know there fee, i have my money , all i need is your help and the right link,God will bless you abundantly if you really wants to help me, you can give me your private email address or you can call me on this number +2347038413391 i will call you back as soon as i know you are in Uk and really wants to help, God bless u ma/sir
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by dnative(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
d1twista:

please i need colleges, i want to know there fee, i have my money , all i need is your help and the right link,God will bless you abundantly if you really wants to help me, you can give me your private email address or you can call me on this number +2347038413391 i will call you back as soon as i know you are in Uk and really wants to help, God bless u ma/sir

hmm Mr Twista - you and this your 'i have my money'. Better hold on to your money well well o as many sharp guys dey around. Anyway, they say the man with the money always ends up with the experience, and the man with the experience ends up with the money !
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by tipsy289(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2008
I know Uk is not that cheap.I recommend University of Nottingham/University of Sheffield/University of Manchester/University of Hull for her programme but they are not that cheap unless you want University of East London but reputation of this school is not good one bit
Re: Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk by jchublue: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2008
if u are looking for a cheap uni, i ll advise u to consider a uni outside London. try Uni of Warwick, or Uni of Hull
Accomodation is cheaper up North or in Scotland (apart from Edinburgh/Glasgow)

(1) (Reply)

India And Philippines / Dana Tragedy:pilot First Asked To Land On Longer Runway After First Engine Fail / Shark That Ate 600 US Sailors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.