Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. (6358 Views)

When Organization Cuts Cost By Cutting Manpower (photo) / Top 10 Best Paying Organization In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by dadde(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its true that most Nigerians are treated like slaves in there organizations. there are reports that some companies own by foreigners don't even regard our labour laws.our fellow Nigerians are treated like beggars.

Dear all please tell us what you hate about your company.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by dadde(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2012
we have long been treated live slaves by many employers. can you sheer ur story?
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
they pay too much.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
otooro: they pay too much.

Are you a politician ?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are you a politician ?

no sir.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by gulfer: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
The Nationalization of Senior posts is breeding extreme Nepotism in my organization, and I dislike it!angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by jaybee3(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
otooro:

no sir.
Are you into oil bunkering?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by ballabriggs: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Most organisations in Nigeria do not have respect for labour. Managers swear at their Juniors and nothing is done about it. Seriously it is a master slave relationship. To gain favour from management you must resort to what they call "eye service". For the ladies, there is no protection from being harassed by the randy boss. You wey come be man, wey Oga dey think say you dey pursue that babe wey in eye dey on, your own done finish for that organisation. What a shame! The unions have to wake up.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
jay bee:
Are you into oil bunkering?

no sir.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by miteolu(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
THEY GIVE BEVERAGES EVERY MONTHS BUT I PREFER MONEY
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
otooro:

no sir.

You must be a yahooboy then. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You must be a yahooboy then. grin
Or perhaps he is into kidnapping for ransom
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by feelamong(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
They increase my Target every month!!!!! Meanwhile my salary is not increased dat way! embarassed
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by cindyrella(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Too many unnecessary laws/rules its so annoying! angry
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by dagreen14: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
Too many mangers on my floor we have 22 managers
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by dadde(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
some of the foreign companies import foreigners to occupy positions that can be handled by Nigerians. position like accounting and marketing.
also, some of the expatriates are paid assassin salaries. why their local counterparts were paid stipends.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by timpaker(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
they make you count and calculate millions that does not concern or belong to you.
They always send junk mails
and lastly... My boss is a very boring guy! (i know he's reading this, but as he knows, i don't give a damn!)
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by unclebros: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please are there any staff of Huawei Technologies on this forum? Am sure they have alot to say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by dagreen14: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
dadde: some of the foreign companies import foreigners to occupy positions that can be handled by Nigerians. position like accounting and marketing.
also, some of the expatriates are paid assassin salaries. why their local counterparts were paid stipends.

Basically they are saying you guys are not good
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
The fact that my boss keeps molesting me sexually.. Her wahala too much self, she no dey tire undecided
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ima madu...

I work in a balanced company but imagine a guy is brought from abroad to do a job that a school cert holder can don for 1200 dollars a day (minus daily allowances), yet I (an engineer)is earning 300 dollars a day for doing a more critical and professional job..

Pains me so fhucking much..
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by kevin0021(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
The truth of it all is not the foreigners,the problem is from our people
selfish interest,blackmailing there fellow citizen to gain positions e.g
like the insurance firm i am working with on the island is own by own fellow citizen of us
but you cant imagine negligence,sadness,no caring right from the CLEANERS,SECURITY,DRIVERS.
NO MOTIVATION ALLOWANCE
NO OVERTIME ALLOWANCE
NO FEEDING ALLOWANCE
NO INCREMENT OF SALARY FOR 4YRS
NO STAFFING
NO HOSPITALS ALLOWANCE
NO TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE
NO PROVISIONS ETC.
If i have my way in this country.... undecided undecided embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by blank(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
We are made to work long hours and it is expected that you close late. No one cares that you are pregnant, nursing a baby, newly married, etc. In fact, they wanted to officially increase the time nursing mothers close. Thank God that proposal was shot down. You have to beg to go on leave. Leave that will expire after year end o, they will say that you can only take one week off and the rest will lapse. Sometimes, you do not go on leave at all.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by kemisuga(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
No promotion.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by parryon(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
They make u go on five days leave and they call it annual leave, no promotions, the MD is a bloody liar who lies to the chairman about staff he want sacked(and he is believed because he is a pastor),Target in a year is bigger than house of reps annual salary,no increament in salary,you must not complain or you get sacked.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by lordbucos(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
They are fond of giving staffs suspension,query,salary deduction ant treating staffs with termination of appointment.They are fond of giving staffs suspension,query,salary deduction ant treating staffs with termination of appointment.They are fond of giving staffs suspension,query,salary deduction ant treating staffs with termination of appointment.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by cecegorz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Well, mine was voted the BEST PLACE TO WORK IN NIGERIA recently.
If i dislike anything, it'll be that salary increase review doesn't come every year! grin grin

I think it should be, so that it can take care of the inflationary tendencies caused by our looting politicians every year.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by dagreen14: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Ima madu...

I work in a balanced company but imagine a guy is brought from abroad to do a job that a school cert holder can don for 1200 dollars a day (minus daily allowances), yet I (an engineer)is earning 300 dollars a day for doing a more critical and professional job..

Pains me so fhucking much..

My Guy why complaining thats 48k for nigeria money oooo...I beg link me up ooooo
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by miteolu(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
otooro: they pay too much.

that will be lawan farouk company
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by ifeware: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
the fact that u work ur ass out everyday even on saturdays smtimes sunday and public holidays yes! Public holidays even workers day.yet no overtime no extra allowance COLONIAL SLAVERY. Worst of all you get laid off unjustly without benefits can you beat that! I can't think of anything worst than this...monkey they work baboon dey chop.
Re: What Do U Dislike About Your Organization. by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
dagreen14:

My Guy why complaining thats 48k for nigeria money oooo...I beg link me up ooooo

How I no go complain... My boss earns 1,500 UsD a day..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! / Does This Happen In Every Work Place? / Do All Lawyers Actually Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.