Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Lord Is My Shepherd... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Is My Shepherd... (484 Views)

The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance / Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is My Shepherd... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
The Lord is my Shepherd;
I shall not want.
He made lie down in green pasture; He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though i walk through the shadow of death, i fear no evil fo the Lord is with me: Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies, Thou annoited my head with oil, my cup overflows.

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord, forever and ever. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Behold, Something Wrong Somewhere!!! / The Submission Of The Believer / Armageddon Draw Nigh In Jehoshaphat. Are You Ready ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.