Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria (1936 Views)

The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) / Download Psalm 23(the Lord Is My Shepherd) As A Song On Your Pc Or Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
FIRST A PLANE CRASH
THEN A BOMB ( AMONGST SEVERAL BOMBINGS )
THEN ANOTHER PLANE CRASH
THEN A TANKER CRASH ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY

THE INTENSITY IS RATCHETING UP AND IF YOU DONT STEP YOUR GAME UP, YOU GET SLICED UP. LOOK TO ME LIKE YAHAWAH AINT PLAYING WITH FOLKS NO MO. YAHAWAH IS STREAM-LINING THE FLOCK. DEAD WEIGHT IS BEING GOT RID OFF. FOLKS TIME TO LOOK CLOSER AT ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
It has nothing to do with negligence, bribes, non existent standards,
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: It has nothing to do with negligence, bribes, non existent standards,
on the surface it seems like that. but behind the surface is the spiritual. the spiritual is the driving force of the physical.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
And you understand the spiritual... so tell me, do Spirits bribe?
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: And you understand the spiritual... so tell me, do Spirits bribe?
jeremiah 10 vs 23 I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?

a man who bribes has a corrupt spirit but the lord will guide his steps to where his corruption will benefit the lords purpose. PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD works out everything for his own ends--even the wicked for a day of disaster

So in essence, if i am an evil twisted person, my steps could be directed to a get a job where i am in charge of fixing planes. and i use the budget money to buy cheap parts and pocket the rest etc etc. the lord has everything worked out for his purpose. dont try to understand his ways with your many atheist questions cuz you can never understand his ways. i have seen over a million atheist questions since i joined this forum and they all chart a similar course. frankly i believe it takes 2 things to be an atheist

1-you are an underage person who is in a rebellious phase and thinks its cool to say i am an atheist or gnostic or agnostic or whatever the fork they come up with

2-an adult who was just too spiritually dead to understand what the bible was about and hence they just gave up and became an atheist

3-let me add a third one lol. if you are a caucasian. your empire is on top. so you feel you have no need for God because you feel everything was done by your own power.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Buzugee, you dey smoke weed or something?
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: jeremiah 10 vs 23 I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.

proverbs 20 vs 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?

a man who bribes has a corrupt spirit but the lord will guide his steps to where his corruption will benefit the lords purpose. PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD works out everything for his own ends--even the wicked for a day of disaster

So in essence, if i am an evil twisted person, my steps could be directed to a get a job where i am in charge of fixing planes. and i use the budget money to buy cheap parts and pocket the rest etc etc. the lord has everything worked out for his purpose. dont try to understand his ways with your many atheist questions cuz you can never understand his ways. i have seen over a million atheist questions since i joined this forum and they all chart a similar course. frankly i believe it takes 2 things to be an atheist

1-you are an underage person who is in a rebellious phase and thinks its cool to say i am an atheist or gnostic or agnostic or whatever the fork they come up with

2-an adult who was just too spiritually dead to understand what the bible was about and hence they just gave up and became an atheist

3-let me add a third one lol. if you are a caucasian. your empire is on top. so you feel you have no need for God because you feel everything was done by your own power.

Lol... threw so many nets and still didn't catch me....
I'm neither here nor there. the world calls it agnostic. so ur xtian, right? not by frosbel, goshen , olaadaegbu, joMissinagbaje et al standards or the other aboki image120....
We humans are all a bunch of confused people. religion makes it worse.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy: Buzugee, you dey smoke weed or something?
not till i found out it was a sin to smoke weed. i got no more vices. my only vice is that red wine. which isnt a vice because the lord said wine gladdens the heart
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol... threw so many nets and still didn't catch me....
I'm neither here nor there. the world calls it agnostic. so ur xtian, right? not by frosbel, goshen , olaadaegbu, joMissinagbaje et al standards or the other aboki image120....
We humans are all a bunch of confused people. religion makes it worse.
no Sir, i am not a christian. why do you humans always feel the need to label each other with labels ? i am not a christian, a muslim, a pagan, a buddhist, a scientologist or a hindu. i am just a human being whose sole purpose on earth is to be nice to other people ( these are what the commandments is about ). nothing more, nothing less. if you read the bible long enough, you will realize it is not a book of religion. its simply a book that tells you to bring heaven on earth by being nice to other people. all that other extra shytt attached to it is man-made. and anything that is man made and requires worshipping is off mans vain satanic opinion. simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: no Sir, i am not a christian. why do you humans always feel the need to label each other with labels ? i am not a christian, a muslim, a pagan, a buddhist, a scientologist or a hindu. i am just a human being whose sole purpose on earth is to be nice to other people ( these are what the commandments is about ). nothing more, nothing less. if you read the bible long enough, you will realize it is not a book of religion. its simply a book that tells you to bring heaven on earth by being nice to other people. all that other extra shytt attached to it is man-made. and anything that is man made and requires worshipping is off mans vain satanic opinion. simple as that.

Ah... of course... I hate labels as much as you do. Read my post again for proof..

I think the difference between me and you is I have a conscience I listen to, you have the bible that directs you...
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto:

Ah... of course... I hate labels as much as you do. Read my post again for proof..

I think the difference between me and you is I have a conscience I listen to, you have the bible that directs you...
you have a conscience, i have a conscience and a guide. two heads are better than one.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: you have a conscience, i have a conscience and a guide. two heads are better than one.

No, two fools are more foolish than one fool.

Man's conscience is already flawed and then, adding the flawed bible to it is worse.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Please visit my new thread, abeg! This one is my best thread ever!

https://www.nairaland.com/955416/challenge-tb-johsua-pastor-chris
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy:

Man's conscience is already flawed and then, adding the flawed bible to it is worse.

psalms 14 vs 1[b] The fool says in his heart, "There is no God[/b]

proverbs 26 vs 4 Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are

aiit let me go checkout your heathen thread
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: psalms 14 vs 1[b] The fool says in his heart, "There is no God[/b]

proverbs 26 vs 4 Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are

aiit let me go checkout your heathen thread

You see? See what the bible does to your conscience? Your bible calls all atheist fools and you accept it even when you know that is wrong and plain bigotry. Bigotry against atheists. Are you saying that 64% of Japanese people are fools because they are atheists? Have you looked at Nigeria/Isreal before pointing fingers?

logicboy:

Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Indeed logic boy. Mans conscience is flawed and our moral compass can only be recalibrated by love. The reason you hate 'God' is due to the lack of love shown by most of his followers... I mean read tilapias who's a Christian thread.. they treat morals and values like its not necessary to get you 'eternal' life.... yet Jesus Parable of the Good Samaritan proves otherwise....

Maybe Samaritans will get eternal life, Christians heaven...
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: Indeed logic boy. Mans conscience is flawed and our moral compass can only be recalibrated by love. The reason you hate 'God' is due to the lack of love shown by most of his followers... I mean read tilapias who's a Christian thread.. they treat morals and values like its not necessary to get you 'eternal' life.... yet Jesus Parable of the Good Samaritan proves otherwise....

Maybe Samaritans will get eternal life, Christians heaven...

Yep....if only christians were more like the good samaritan.....
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy:

You see? See what the bible does to your conscience? Your bible calls all atheist fools and you accept it even when you know that is wrong and plain bigotry. Bigotry against atheists. Are you saying that 64% of Japanese people are fools because they are atheists? Have you looked at Nigeria/Isreal before pointing fingers?

you better see the error of your ways real fast before something crazy happens to you. you are stretching the lords patience. for your sake i am hoping you get out of this your atheism crap. i really do. and japanese ( ammonites ) and 'so called israelies' ( amalekites ) are heathens in their salvation. they are in their heaven. this is as good as its going to get for them. they posed to be living it up. you on the other hand are supposed to be getting refined and primed up for the next salvation to come which is yours but i have to tell you logicboy you are really not responding well to this refining process. what is it going to take to purify you ? starvation ? famine ? a deadly disease ? fatal disaster ? you are as hard headed as can be.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: but i have to tell you logicboy you are really not responding well to this refining process. what is it going to take to purify you ? starvation ? famine ? a deadly disease ? fatal disaster ? you are as hard headed as can be.

Slavery.

A good christian flogging into submission would probably change my ways
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy:

Slavery.

A good christian flogging into submission would probably change my ways
that can be arranged without a hitch.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Jenwitemi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
Your "lord" is having a great fun time at the expense of the lives of innocent people, isn't it? Must be like a video game to his sick soul. cool
buzugee: FIRST A PLANE CRASH
THEN ANOTHER PLANE CRASH

THE INTENSITY IS RATCHETING UP AND IF YOU DONT STEP YOUR GAME UP, YOU GET SLICED UP. LOOK TO ME LIKE YAHAWAH AINT PLAYING WITH FOLKS NO MO. YAHAWAH IS STREAM-LINING THE FLOCK. DEAD WEIGHT IS BEING GOT RID OFF. FOLKS TIME TO LOOK CLOSER AT ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: that can be arranged without a hitch.

I'm interested.

Who would be your choice for the executioner (flogger) role?

-muscled Jesuits?
-muscled priests?
-David "slap that winch" Oyedepo?

What style of flogging would it be?

-Jesus pre-crucifixion torture style of flogging?
-Negro slave whipping by Southern Baptist ministers?
-Egyptian style flogging of Moses's brethren?
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
Jenwitemi: Your "lord" is having a great fun time at the expense of the lives of innocent people, isn't it? Must be like a video game to his sick soul. cool
well if you call 'removing your protection' from rebellious children and letting satanic spirits physical manifestation engulf and eradicate them from their physical body ? i guess you can call him what you want. i would hope when you have your own children you will not spare the rod and spoil the child. like a wise man one said to his son ' i brought you in this world and ill take you out if you dont straighten up '
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy:

I'm interested.

Who would be your choice for the executioner (flogger) role?

-muscled Jesuits?
-muscled priests?
-David "slap that winch" Oyedepo?

What style of flogging would it be?

-Jesus pre-crucifixion torture style of flogging?
-Negro slave whipping by Southern Baptist ministers?
-Egyptian style flogging of Moses's brethren?
falling into a vat of liquid cement and then the cement solidifying all around you while you are buried alive in it. that sounds like the kind of treatment a strong rebellious person like you would require.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: falling into a vat of liquid cement and then the cement solidifying all around you while you are buried alive in it. that sounds like the kind of treatment a strong rebellious person like you would require.

Wow, a sadist and a christian.

How does this cognitive dissonance work? Are you schizophrenic?
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Ptolomeus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: FIRST A PLANE CRASH
THEN ANOTHER PLANE CRASH

It is no accident.
Yahweh killed or had killed many people; sweep populations with women and children poured out plagues on those who followed him ... That same god satiated their thirst with human sacrifices of virgins and children ...
When Islamists and Christians dominated Africa, they enslaved their land to his people, but tmabién to its roots.
Africans meekly accepted the Islamic or Jewish god, and now remain slaves to their masters, and under the power of the sadistic god will have no hesitation in Africa erase from the face of the earth if he tries.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, a sadist and a christian.

How does this cognitive dissonance work? Are you schizophrenic?
hey all am saying is the lord works in mysterious ways. some people require that degree of force to be refined
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by Goshen360(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360:
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34, Kjv

In the beginning of this year, in my prayer for the nation, Nigeria, the Spirit of God spoke expressly to me that, "BEFORE NATIONS AND KINGDOMS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE". I heard God like never before. Right from the bottom to the top, a nation full of unrighteousness, even in the pulpit. Ungodly men handling Godly affairs. How do you pure new wine inside old wineskin? A nation that has churches and religious people located every 5-10 minutes walk and yet, prosti.tutions prevail, corruption wake up with the people every morning, stealing, killing, lies, etc.

While men slept, the enemy (devil) came and sow tares among the wheat and the enemy went away (Matt. 13:25). If there is any people that needs prayer, it is the same people that call on the name of God on Sundays and Friday but will still step out of the church and mosques to involve in evils, it the religious leaders who themselves stand behind corrupt political leaders, it is people from bottom to top, not top to bottom. Take a look at this,

If my people, which are called by my name, (who are the people called by his name? Christ = Christ-IANS)

shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;

then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chro. 7:14 kjv

You see, we cannot humble yourself to pray, seek the face of God and remain in our wicked ways and expect God to hear us. It is very unfortunate today that the most corrupt people and evil doers are the same people called by the name of God.

Again, BEFORE KINGDOMS AND NATIONS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE.

My words from another thread.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by logicboy: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: hey all am saying is the lord works in mysterious ways. some people require that degree of force to be refined

You have to understand that I have an opposite opinion.

God doesnt exist and somem people like you need a degree of force to understand that
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:
It is no accident.
Yahweh killed or had killed many people; sweep populations with women and children poured out plagues on those who followed him ... That same god satiated their thirst with human sacrifices of virgins and children ...
When Islamists and Christians dominated Africa, they enslaved their land to his people, but tmabién to its roots.
Africans meekly accepted the Islamic or Jewish god, and now remain slaves to their masters, and under the power of the sadistic god will have no hesitation in Africa erase from the face of the earth if he tries.
hmmm i see you done had one too many sangrias and jose cuervos and margaritas lol. there is no such thing as islamic or jewish god. there is only one God. all those other things you mentioned are 'religions'. and yes you can get enslaved in religions. thats what they are for. religion comes from the root word 'religio' which means to restrain and enslave and bind.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goshen360:

My words from another thread.
excellent words. let me add that the church teaches people that the laws are done away with. hence why people feel they can do whatever they like, fornication, adultery, stealing, killing. so long as they come and pray for forgiveness on sundays.
Re: Looks Like The Lord Is Stepping Up The Refining Process In Nigeria by buzugee(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy:

You have to understand that I have an opposite opinion.

God doesnt exist and somem people like you need a degree of force to understand that
like i said, you need to be dropped in a vat of liquid cement and have it solidify all around you. then for the 20 minutes it will take you to vacate your body, you can think long and hard about what you did wrong. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance / Pope Hugs Little Girl Who Askedhim Why God Allows Little Girlsbecome Prostitutes / ShareThe Picture Of Your Ileya Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.