Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* - Fashion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (62898 Views)

Poll: Group 1

Oxone: 18% (117 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (43 votes)
Inspired_M: 21% (136 votes)
Davidylan: 34% (225 votes)
Ikekings: 19% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Group 2

Debosky: 14% (91 votes)
P.Wiz: 6% (42 votes)
London2lasgidi: 34% (224 votes)
Dammytex: 37% (241 votes)
Jimmy4x: 7% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Nwayo nwayo lol. You aren't tired? lol.
No, i'm not!
I BEG let's create another one!!
ikekings: @sexkillz so dia will b no more fun on nairaland until december
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2012
omo_to_dun: The polls easily lent themselves to rigging because voters could instantly see the results. The results should only have been released when the polls have expired.

I don't agree with you, on this, at all. We would have ended up with some really ridiculous disparities, you would have seen some paranoid, voting-in-the dark riggers topping the charts with 1,000 votes.

The same reason you'll see a candidate, in some Nigerian election results, get 3,000,000 votes out a possible 1,000,000 - because they have no idea how 'resourceful' the other riggers are grin grin.

Next time na fingerprints we go dey use grin.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2012
Shollypopz: No, i'm not!
I BEG let's create another one!!

Lol alright. Well try and brainstorm and I'll do the same. I'll pm you before the weekend.

sexkillz: How do i make it up to you? smiley

You can read me a bedtime story. Sleep is catching me.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2012
sexkillz: Are you still awake? sad
lemme jo!.....i'm mourning the death of this thread cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2012
ogugua88:

I have some graphic Dracula bed time stories for ya...READY? cool
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Excelboi(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Sexkillz and other mods, dnt create any thing again, people got boring of the whole shit, announce the winner!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2012
Excelboi: Sexkillz and other mods, dnt create any thing again, people got boring of the whole shit, announce the winner!

Look up.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2012
Excelboi: Sexkillz and other mods, dnt create any thing again, people got boring of the whole shit, announce the winner!
e be like sey SLAP dey hungry you chop!! angry angry
*still crying cry cry cry*
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
e be like sey SLAP dey hungry you chop!! angry angry
*still crying cry cry cry*

You have a good crying voice. Please don't stop grin grin. You're mourning the thread?
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2012
Richfella:

I don't agree with you, on this, at all. We would have ended up with some really ridiculous disparities, you would have seen some paranoid, voting-in-the dark riggers topping the charts with 1,000 votes.

The same reason you'll see a candidate, in some Nigerian election results, get 3,000,000 votes out a possible 1,000,000 - because they have no idea how 'resourceful' the other riggers are grin grin.

Next time na fingerprints we go dey use grin.

omo_to_dun falls from Iroko tree grin.
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by shizzle11(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2012
@sexkillz, you can say that again! OGUGUA88!!!

@ogugua, too close or not, you won fair and square. The ladies contest was unlike the brazen display of despair that characterized the mens contest, t'was still fun though... LOL
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2012
Richfella:

You have a good crying voice. Please don't stop grin grin. You're mourning the thread?
lol, it's a lie oooo!
when i cry, i get all snotty and start hyperventilating cry cry
it's not a good sight @ all oooo.....so d mods better create another contest tongue
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol alright. Well try and brainstorm and I'll do the same. I'll pm you before the weekend.

It's ok. . . smiley
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, it's a lie oooo!
when i cry, i get all snotty and start hyperventilating cry cry
it's not a good sight @ all oooo.....so d mods better create another contest tongue
If you frequent the offtopic thread, we could catch fun there and brainstorm on what to do. You stamped yourself as a judge, so your ideas are highly welcomed. . .smiley
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by Kslib(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2012
@JUDGES THE PERSON WITH THE LOWEST VOTE SHOULD WIN!!
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2012
Some guys are so freaking vain about their looks on this board they shame women. Rigging a vote that even women (whose natural territory it is to pomp and preen) did not. SMH
Re: Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Hello, nairaland!!!!!!!![/size]

We have come to the end but this is only just the beginning. We started with 40 and ended up with 10.

We have beautiful men on Nairaland and we are hoping they will now stop hiding,come out with their beauty so we can stare in awe.

I know at this point, we are all expecting to crown the winner but due to excessive
[size=20pt]rigging[/size] we cannot crown a winner of "Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012".

If the crown was to be given, it would be for "Most Rigged Contestant On Nairaland June 2012".

Therefore, this contest is without a winner!!!!

The judges will regroup and discuss the next steps to take and the next contest will be bigger and better with fairness all round. Trust me, it will be fair with absolutely no rigging.

Thank you all!!! Thank you to the the judges, Ogugua, Kandiikane, Shollypops, Rokiatu-opps, I mean Ileke, Queensmith and the manager Sexkillz.

We all had fun, we all laughed, we fought, we found husbands and wives, we cried and we PMSed but all it all, it brought everyone together.
Those that would have never stepped foot in romance or fashion came in to enjoy the view and relax. We are happy for this unity and pray that the next contests will bring us even more closer.

Thank you, Oh, you beautiful nairalanders!!!!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65)

Idole Soap Has Changed My Skin / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.