Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301258 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Holupumpeen(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
vivian001:

Congrats...am still stuck at step 9 anyway!
Don't worry at all dear...its all a matter of time...your admission letter will roll in too....den you go dey jolli dey go :-D
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 7:48am On May 04, 2015
guda.m. I changed my course last week and I ought to print it out and submit to the pg school and the department but as at Thursday when l left the netque site wasn't OK. now its OK...and I've left Ife. I need someone to help me print the transcript label and submit at the pg school and the department... please its urgent! thanks!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tunapa2009(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2015
Daintygal:
guda.m. I changed my course last week and I ought to print it out and submit to the pg school and the department but as at Thursday when l left the netque site wasn't OK. now its OK...and I've left Ife. I need someone to help me print the transcript label and submit at the pg school and the department... please its urgent! thanks!
okay.. I'm presently in ife..
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 10:24am On May 04, 2015
tunapa2009:
oh...good,can u help me? gimme ur number let me give u a call
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Schonebaby: 10:45am On May 04, 2015
tunapa2009:
Tunapa, I dey greet oo!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tunapa2009(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
Schonebaby:

Tunapa, I dey greet oo!
yes ooo.. Me too dey hail oooo... Oga at the top...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bdj: 2:10pm On May 04, 2015
Has anyone received admission letter from the faculty of law? I need to know pls.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 4:07pm On May 04, 2015
bdj:
Has anyone received admission letter from the faculty of law? I need to know pls.

Vicpet has gotten his.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
damn tired of this netque wahala
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by vicpet: 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
bdj:
so many applicant from law have gotten admission letter
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dinosmiles(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
Daintygal:
damn tired of this netque wahala
. der site is gonna open dis week sha,just chill..was in ife today
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bdj: 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
I'm a PG student currently in my 2nd semester (left with 2 exams to complete my course work). I have taken time to read through some of your questions. Let me address the few ones I can answer.
1. Everybody don't get admission letter at the same time. It depends on the faculty. How fast or slow they are in processing your documents. And sometimes the faculty process the documents in batches.
2. Acceptance fees are not paid seperately. They are included in your school fees. School fees are paid semester by semester (we call it minimum payment). School fees for my first year was 141,500 (including acceptance fee), so the mininum I could pay for my first semester was 88,950 and I completed the payment in my second semester. Payments are made using scratch cards (you will purchase it at the PG college or at GTB bank, OAU branch) or with your ATM cards.
3. Hostel Accomodation: Hostel application usually comes up a month or 'so' after resumption but you won't be able to apply;
a. If you haven't paid your school fees (the minimum payment required) and
b. If you haven't signed and stamped the statement of school fees (the receipt you will print online) at the Bursars' office in PG college.
Single bedded for M.Phil and Ph.D students (12,500) and 3 bedded for Masters students (7,500). Payments will be made at designated banks within Ile-Ife.
4. Access Card: Before you can access the netque page to make payments and register for courses, you will need an 'Access card' (1,250). You will keep buying access card every semester until you graduate.
Note: Some of the fees may change as you can't predict OAU in terms of fee structure.
You have any other question(s)? Tweet at @lumiiie (Twitter).
All the best fellow Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by oyebiyi12: 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
please does anyone knows about accommodation stuff in oau? I need a very conducive one dt is not far from school
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by neyospecial(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=bdj post=33415891]I'm a PG student currently in my 2nd semester (left with 2 exams to complete my course work). I have taken time to read through some of your questions. Let me address the few ones I can answer.
1. Everybody don't get admission letter at the same time. It depends on the faculty. How fast or slow they are in processing your documents. And sometimes the faculty process the documents in batches.
2. Acceptance fees are not paid seperately. They are included in your school fees. School fees are paid semester by semester (we call it minimum payment). School fees for my first year was 141,500 (including acceptance fee), so the mininum I could pay for my first semester was 88,950 and I completed the payment in my second semester. Payments are made using scratch cards (you will purchase it at the PG college or at GTB bank, OAU branch) or with your ATM cards.
3. Hostel Accomodation: Hostel application usually comes up a month or 'so' after resumption but you won't be able to apply;
b. If you haven't signed and stamped the statement of school fees (the receipt you will print online) at the Bursars' office in PG college.
Single bedded for M.Phil and Ph.D students (12,500) and 3 bedded for Masters students (7,500). Payments will be made at designated banks within Ile-Ife.
4. Access Card: Before you can access the netque page to make payments and register for courses, you will need an 'Access card' (1,250). You will keep buying access card every semester until you graduate.
Note: Some of the fees may change as you can't predict OAU in terms of fee structure.
All the best fellow Nigerians. [/quo

Tenks guy for those clarifications. How many semesters do we've for course work and projects?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bdj: 6:55pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=neyospecial post=33417589][/quote]
It depends on your faculty. For some faculties, 3 semesters and others 4 semesters. For people who don't finish in 6 semesters, the school will terminate their studentship.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by boyebussy: 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
Helo pls wht is the cut off mark for Education
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
boyebussy:

Profgday... Please come and answer.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by dinosmiles(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
@neyo,

bros gud evening, am confused abt d acceptance stuff...so we gonna pay it wit d fees.y did de nw say we shUd pay acceptance ASAP? and anoda tin,can't someone pay d sch fee @once??I.e in dis first semester
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
The admission ish is becoming annoying... whoelse is stuck at step 9 pls??
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2015
vivian001:
The admission ish is becoming annoying... whoelse is stuck at step 9 pls??

I hope all your documents have gotten to your department and pg college? Btw, what was the outcome of your enquiries at the pg college?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 9:11pm On May 04, 2015
bdj:
I'm a PG student currently in my 2nd semester (left with 2 exams to complete my course work). I have taken time to read through some of your questions. Let me address the few ones I can answer.
All the best fellow Nigerians.
oh...thanks! so that means fees is per session? God a beg two sessions Don do make personcommot. then heard research work is two semesters? how true
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omosuwalaceleb: 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
boyebussy:
65 for phd, 55 for M.SC ED, 50 for M.Ed, 45 for pgd
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by omosuwalaceleb: 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=neyospecial post=33417589][/quote] how many weeks grace is for the payment of the fee before late reg wil start?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ProfGday(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
boyebussy:
M.A ED-60

PGDE-50

PhD - 65
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bdj: 9:46pm On May 04, 2015
Daintygal:
oh...thanks! so that means fees is per session? God a beg two sessions Don do make personcommot. then heard research work is two semesters? how true
You can make your payments at once. Yes, 2 semesters for course work and 2 semesters for thesis/research work (some departments use only 3 semesters in all, just 1 semester for research work). Incase a person can't meet up with three/four semesters, the school allows for just 2 additional semesters making 6 semesters in total. The person will also have to pay school fees during the extra semesters.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
avicky:

I hope all your documents have gotten to your department and pg college? Btw, what was the outcome of your enquiries at the pg college?
Of course, my documents are at d appropriate places. I was told at the PG college that they are still working on it but that was last week monday....I think i'll have to go the department tomorrow.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kebisrael(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2015
pls what is the latest news on registration and resumption for new postgraduate students OAU
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 6:21am On May 05, 2015
vivian001:

Of course, my documents are at d appropriate places. I was told at the PG college that they are still working on it but that was last week monday....I think i'll have to go the department tomorrow.

Chill nau. So far it's not showing rejected at the department. But if you still want to go, no problem.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:47am On May 05, 2015
avicky:

Chill nau. So far it's not showing rejected at the department. But if you still want to go, no problem.
Yea...bt am in ife so its no big deal.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by vicpet: 7:14am On May 05, 2015
what is next after creating student account and reg number?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Daintygal: 7:56am On May 05, 2015
vivian001:

even if u go...those men ll tell u to be patient ni....its tiring though
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by avicky(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2015
vivian001:

Yea...bt am in ife so its no big deal.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.