Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Get Your Musical Videos And Audios Here. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get Your Musical Videos And Audios Here. (2111 Views)

Naija Music Videos And Audios / Download Olamide’s Audios And Videos / 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Musical Videos And Audios Here. by gbenga9ja(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,

This is just to tell you ladies and guys out there that i can get you any music videos cds or audio"s cds you want as long as its strictly American eg hip-pop, rap, r n b, oldies, love songs and of course gospel because there r sum people out there that r strictly gospel.

All you need to do is to give me a list of any music you want and i'll burn it into a Cd for you and that would be all, just for a token fee of N1,500.

Email me on odiye_gbenga@yahoo.com or call or txt me on 08055405566 if you want a video cd or an audio cd and please be prepared with the list of songs you want or perhaps there is a particular artist album you like eg mary j blige (breakthrough) or lighthouse family (TUNDE)

Hola.

Re: Get Your Musical Videos And Audios Here. by drered(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2006
wanna git money quickly well try sometin else most people have cd burners and duh the internet you can watch wotever
Re: Get Your Musical Videos And Audios Here. by gbenga9ja(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
drered:

want to git money quickly well try sometin else most people have cd burners and duh the internet you can watch wotever

Why don't you speak for yourself nigger.

I guess you are not in Nigeria, dat is why you are saying that everyone in Nigeria now has CD burners and internet at home thereby using ur fuckin speech to pour sand on top my garri.

If Nigeria was like any other country in the Europe or America, the jobless people or the less priviledged person would not have any advantage or opportunity to get money to eat.

Let me also allow you know dat the internet isn't very fast over here for you to watch anything without it buffering, u knuckle-head
Re: Get Your Musical Videos And Audios Here. by drered(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2006
hey Bleep you i have freedom to ma fuckin opinion and speech and you have yours so why dont you go suck your mamas ass wat
is your probs nigger got any probs wit you or did i Bleep your bitch chill out nigger

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Flowssick Feat. Ice Prince – When You Come Home / New Wizkid - Lowkey Freestyle (leak) + Download Link / Dj Neptune Presents Naeto C “the Evolution” Mix [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.