Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers (11774 Views)

Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) / Anambra Police Uncover Baby Factory / Police Uncover 'baby Factory' In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think the death penalty should be re-introduced, some humans just need to be forced back to ether.
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by MumaBee: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
tjskii: So who do they sell these babies to exactly,ritualists,politicians barren women?they shud find out their customers are

I know sum pple, dat travel to portharcourt to go and buy baby since d wife can't conceive, dey bought twins, and its 1million per baby. Dey ve being doing dis biz in portharcourt more dan 5yrs
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
Laalamed: Igbo and money.yoruba and rituals.hausa and bokoharam.edo and prostitutes etc.na wao.

U dey think at all
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by maj007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wonders shall neva end.
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by wowo2: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
This probably occurs in many places but I only observed this in PH when I worked there -I had gone out of my way to ask questions about what was not really my business. On Saturdays, myself and a friend always met at this roadside restuarant (the one you draw back a lace curtain to enter) and I jokingly asked the Madam/owner why her girls/waitresses dont stay long as I always see new faces and if it was because they get pregnant on the job as i had observed. My friend kicked my knee. The madam just smiled and didnt say anything. My friend later told me they come from the village to stay with Aunty who hooks them up and sells the fruits. Am like shocked
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by tessyade: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wonders shall never cease to happen! What wont one hear in this country?
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Aigirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
Laalamed: Igbo and money.yoruba and rituals.hausa and bokoharam.edo and prostitutes etc.na wao.
laalamed and stupidity..mcheeew
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Rex123(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
2gbasky22:

wetin concern ethnicit wit dis mata nw? Make u try think tins over b4 typin dem nau!

help me ask that retard o...
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
as somebody pointed out this has been going on for a long time.the headquarter in rivers is obigbo and the environs and the police is aware.most of the mothers are usually victims of teenage pregnancy but i won't be surprised if kidnapping has been added to the dimension.my neighbor who is a lawyer sent his wife packing in 2008 because she went to obigbo and bought a baby girl after deceiving him for nine months.also my friend who is pediatrician told me about a wealthy couple that claim they had a twin,it was when one of the twins tested HIV positive that the bubble burst.i could go on and on
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
tjskii: So who do they sell these babies to exactly,ritualists,politicians barren women?they shud find out their customers are

Good point. Root-cause analysis should solve the problem once and for all.
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by campella(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Baby Factory I say No.

These babies are not manufactured but given birth to by young girls.
Some of these girls are victims of young men who would deceive and lore them to bed with the pretense of marrying them then push them out when they get pregnant. grin grin grin
Some are taken to this places by their parents, who were not aware of their daughter"s pregnancy during the early stage and who have tried aborting but could not.
I am a living witness to a pastor and his wife who according to them never wanted the church to discover that their daughter was pregnant took her to where she can safely deliver and gift the baby out.

The issue of kidnapping must have just come in or the girls found in the place must have been told to say they were kidnapped to make the offenders more guilty.
The couple must have refused to settle the police or were tired of the constant extortion from the police, because they operate with shoulders high as they are well covered by the police.
T say the police uncover, it is not true. They all know about these places and some of them are beneficiaries.

The only way to get to the root of this is for the couple to mention their customers, which they would not because they are certainly going to leave police custody in less than 48hrs.
Shit happens always. Search light should be in every location.

But wait, Is this not better than terminating the lives of the innocent souls?
I see nothing in willingly giving a baby out to a willing family instead of killing it.
Most of these bastards become future leaders.

I rest my case because this issue has no end. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
manibuds: na wa for this country.surrogacy is established means of reproduction in many countries.young men(healthy,drug free) are encouraged to donate their sperm to a sperm bank for a fee or free.young healthy women donate eggs for a fee.these are frozen and used to help those who desire to have kids but cannot for some fertility related reason,but ourself deceit is so much that even when these clinics are available the level of patronage is very low,couples prefer to receive their 'miracle' from God.In india,surrogacy services cost as much as $25k(N3.5m-N4m),it should be less in Nigeria where volunteer mothers will be contented with far less.in all fairness nigeria is not the only place this kind has happened,many illegal indian surrogacy runs have been raided by police in america in the past,i also remember reading about the stealing of kidneys in india as far back as early 80s([b]yes,somebody jumps on an innocent passer-by with a cloth deeped in chloroform,by the time the person regains consciousness he sees that one side of his lower back has been stitched,[/b]otokoto did it for years but did not release their victims but killed them to make it look like the work of ritualist)na wetin we like be that.....coat everything with juju or demonic runs....instead of following the money
jesu! shocked
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by waters2012: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Na who dey give dem belle sef[/b]?
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Next2Bezee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
There is more than enough space in hell for these baby traffickers. angry angry
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by dasparrow: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
If Nigeria would have a good adoption system in place like it is done in advanced nations, then these baby factories won't thrive. Unfortunately they don't so people do all sorts of things just to get a baby. Very sad indeed.
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by fromacho: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Baby factory issue is a stale gist in Rivers. *moves to the next topic on the front page*
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Oluesther(f): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
cyril83: Igbo people and their shady biz....nawa oh

But they are not Igbos, they are Ikwere people.
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by ihuomaokeoji(f): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2012
na waa ooo na only god fit save us
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by Spykid77(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2012
I think, i prefer the Edo side of life.
Re: Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers by tipsybaby: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
supperstory......does ds fins happen? cry kiss cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken / Naomi Oni Searched About Acid Attacks Before Her Injuries / Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.