Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken (11762 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Roasted Chicken!! (VIDEO) / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by icnsystem(m): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency at the weekend arrested an auto technician in connection with 2.655kg of cocaine hidden inside roasted chicken.
The seizure was made at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos during the inward clearance of passengers on a Turkish Airline flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The street value of the seized drug is about N24 million.

The NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar, who gave the name of the suspect as Vincent Chegini Chinweuwa, described the seizure as remarkable.
Umar explained that the suspect had given investigators useful information.
“We discovered 2.655kg of cocaine hidden inside roasted chicken. It is a remarkable seizure because no one would have imagined cocaine worth several millions inside roasted chicken,” Hamza stated.

During interrogation, the suspect said he thought that the drug will not be detected.

Chinweuwa said: “It took me three days to pack the cocaine inside the roasted chicken.
“I was confident that the drug will not be detected.
“I have been living in Brazil since 2006.
“Life has been stressful because I cannot even visit my wife in Nigeria due to lack of money.
“I wanted some money to start any business of my choice back home.
“Unfortunately, I was disappointed upon arrival in Lagos.”

Meanwhile, the Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, said that spectacular seizures like this will help to discourage others from the criminal drug trade.
“The suspect thought his mode of drug concealment was perfect but we proved him wrong. Several drugs cleverly hidden by drug barons have been discovered and we shall continue to detect drugs regardless of the mode of concealment,” Giade said.
The suspect, who hails from Imo State, will soon be charged to court.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/n24m-cocaine-found-in-roasted-chicken/

1 Like

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Darn
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Skywalker5(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked

This guy get mind ooooooooo

But wait a minute, inside roasted chicken. ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by heed101(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Without reading the thread I know who could be responsible for such. #lobatan grin I said it. Shortest plan of making money. Shio
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by onila(f): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nigerians disgust me sometimes angry angry
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by melodyirish(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abeg make una leave d man alone. Naija no dey carry last
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Skywalker5(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
heed101: Without reading the thread I know who could be responsible for such. #lobatan grin I said it. Shortest plan of making money. Shio

LOL @ lobatan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Skywalker5(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
onila: Nigerians disgust me sometimes angry angry

So where are you from then? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Okay, next?!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Too bad. So the only way to make the money is engaging in illegal biz. Now your family will not only be penniless but fatherless!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by heed101(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
comechop: [size=14pt]Read the comments below mine carefully - you'll discover the RACIST TRIBALIST BIGOTS among us. They're no better than the clown caught with drugs.[/size]
gringringrin. U must be a magician but it z somehow sha. Why always me?grin
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by opee1231(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
odikwa serious! o boi eh.. dis guy gt mind o
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by alaoeri: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Chai biafra ppl never fail to amaze with different innovations. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by sambos994(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
onila: Nigerians disgust me sometimes angry angry

mtchewwwww...what a shame abi?
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by SoocoolTM(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
WOW!! Imagine eating that roasted chicken with "garri". Na sure combination be that

2 Likes

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by ujukala: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
It is unbelievable!
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by ebamma(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
this guy don break guinness book of records for smartness,for this achievement i will deliver 100 bags of garri to him in prison
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by pastie(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
How comes did he succeded in passing the cocaine from brazil to lagos. Afterall those ppl will still get moúth in calling nigeria most corrupt nation.
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na today? undecided
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Shaw007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
This is actually funny

well,good tin he was discovered by a Nigerian agency in Nigeria and not In Brazil
Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by SlyIg(f): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
He is gone... What next! The price of cocaine will hike,right? Just asking sha...

1 Like

Re: Man Hides 2.6KG Of Cocaine In Roasted Chicken by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
what a waste of roast chicken. they look tasty too. can it still be eaten ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Women Stripped Nak^ed And Videotaped By Ruthless Congolese Soldiers / Police Uncover ‘baby Factory’ In Rivers / Naomi Oni Searched About Acid Attacks Before Her Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.