Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper (11853 Views)

2013 batch B Corps Members Posted To Yobe let's hook up. / A Thread For Copers Posted To YOBE State / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by TheMatrix3: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2012
Billyonaire:
Going to Yobe is scary, but I dont think its the President that influences NYSC posting.

Bi.lly the he_go.at: cant you find better ways of prooving your fool.ishness?
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by CyberG: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2012
It's important to point out that just over a year ago, some certain short sighted and narrow minded tribalists voted in their nemesis with > 98% of votes and announced to all he's their Ebelechukwu Retardeen, etc but now it is payback time to all of you who are either paid agents or just too stupid to be regarded with the IQ of a stone! Enjoy the fruits of your votes and hands! Has he built the floating cities yet or airports in every state?
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by musty1987(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
GEJ and his NYSC pple should first go there nw grin

they cant send thier children there ooo cry

Useless set of people
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by nkemKalu: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hahahahah..........U wan die? Shebi I tell una say this PRESIDENT NA MUMU. He is afraid of his life and Him no wan go YOBE but Him wan make CORPERS go there? ABI make una no mind the man.....ooooo na ODEH him be. That is why the GHANIAN Professor call am LUNATC....I NO BLAME PROFESSOR JARI
Re: If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper by ultrasat(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
If GEJ can shift the place of celebration of Independence day from Eagle square to Aso Rock, we can all see that the fear of Boko Haram is the begining of wisdom. Sebi they have people who are from their state? Let them post people from their state to their state period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? / Spray Hair, Dreadlocks, Braided Hair, tattoos, Are They Allowed In Nysc Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.