Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together (992 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together by garywoodard: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
Been reading several posts here about Nigerians dying of staph, staph ruining lives, and people being 'swindled' scammed' etc

Come you Staph victims, explain it to me, what do really refer to when you say the word staph ?

What do you mean by 'worm like' movements all over your body ?

Dark urine ? Well hey, I don't have have staph but when I go jogging in summer and use the toilet my urine is kinda dark until I rehydrate.

What do you mean you've treated your staph infections with modern anti-biotics to no avail ? What do u mean you used alternative medicines without results ?

Do really have any infection at all ?

What to you mean you've spent £250-£900 treating staph with no result ?

What do you mean by the words 'scam' or 'swindle'? If you buy a bicycle pump from a bloke who sells pumps, when you actually need a car jack make the pump salesman a swindler ?

My cat went in for surgery on one of her kidneys she's an old cat and has been very sick for ages. The vet did the operation, she seemed ok but died 2 weeks later. Does that make my vet a swindler ?

In my country, you need to show evidence of an illness to get treatment. If you keep complaining of being sick with no clinical symptoms you'll be referred to psychiatrist and given pills to take or get locked up in a secure ward.

I think you fellas should accept the truth, that your health practitioners can't correctly diagnose what's wrong with you. There's no such disease with the signs and symptoms you claim to have called staph ! Its either you have an STD or you've all gone stark raving BARMEY !

Either way get the appropriate help orthodox or alternative. Not all treatments will work for everyone 100% of the time.
It may work for jack and jane but not for Mike and Laura. I don't want to believe everyone offering treatments here are selling duds.

If the problem is psychiatric, see your shrink.
Re: 'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together by Michealid(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
you know nothing so keep shut, before stap victims begin to rain curses on ur head. i pray u never get infected

1 Like

Re: 'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together by doublekay: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ op staph is a short form of an infectous disease staphlococcus. It can really be life wrecking if not well taken care of and people leaving with it deserves guidance not total condemnation as u have just succeded in doin
Re: 'staph Victims' Come Here , Let's Reason Together by chucks185: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Michealid: you know nothing so keep shut, before stap victims begin to rain curses on ur head. i pray u never get infected
michealid pls call me on this number 08176454515. i have the infection.

(1) (Reply)

Glaucoma: A Dangerous Eye Defect Mostly Ignored / Weak Erection / Body Building Secret Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.