Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Allah Is One - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Is One (3141 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2007
TRinity is the three godhead for you, Pilgrim.1. Is it not it? You introduce Mary into the Trinity, all by yourself. I did not play any role in it. I just simply states to you, if you remove her from it, it is your choice, since am not a christian, it does not bother me. But all I know is that the Catholic, the mother of Protestant, worships Mary, which is 'mother of God!' You confirmed in the 'any former Muslims in here' thread. In there you also made it very clear that Protestant worships Jesus! In either case, the Christians are multiple godhead worshippers!
Re: Allah Is One by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2007
angry shocked
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2007
Am angry and shocked that you could not make a tangible contribution, except the faces you are posting!
Re: Allah Is One by auwal87(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2007
Pickthall: VALID
   'Didst thou say unto mankind:
   Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?

Hilali-Khan: VALID
   "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men:
   'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' "

Shakir: VALID
   'O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men,
   Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah'

Sher Ali: VALID
   `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men,
   `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH?'

Khalifa: VALID
   "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people,
   `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' "

Where is the Difference from above Meanings?
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2007
olabowale:

Am angry and shocked that you could not make a tangible contribution, except the faces you are posting!

What is making you both angry and shocked at the same time? Mere faces and your blood dey boil? grin
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
@auwal87,

auwal87:

Where is the Difference from above Meanings?

It is because you have a serious problem understanding yourself, that is why you often demonstrate your slow-wittedness. grin

Are you not the same person who had tried to deny the fact that other translations of the Qur'an used the word "BESIDES" - and you had argued your guts out to favour the Yusuf Ali translations that used "DEROGATION" instead?

What again was your question earlier? here, let me remind you:

auwal87:

*Fake Pilgrim

Shame on you, you wrote all the above bunches to say that Qur;an 5:116 says that Jesus and mary are gods beside Allah, NO! . . .

5:116 And behold! God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (Yusuf Ali Translation)

God will ask Jesus in the hereafter; Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?

After making so much noise and saying "NO" but isntead favouring Yusuf Ali, this was your question:

auwal87:

Where do you get the above quote from,

. . and I offered you the various translations where I got the quote from!! Now, where is your big NO?!? Instead of admitting to simple truth and ending your nightmares, you have come back folding your tails between your legs and asking limply: "Where is the Difference from above Meanings?"

Do you need enrolment into a day care center? grin
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Do you speak Arabic? No! Until then, and we are not talking about the street of any Arab society Arabic, but Fussat, the pure Qur'anic Arabic, that the Arab Christian is using to measure their Bible, then talk to me. Until then, my dear, Shhhhhh! You have no intelligence and your heart has not matured enough to take the wisdom in Qur'an.

The verse of Al Maidah that bothers you so much, simply demonstrate Allah's power over Jesus. Even though Allah knows that Jesus did not ask anyone to take him as God, like the action of Protestants more than the Catholics and his mother Mary as God/mother of God like the action of the catholic of Rome, your best friend, the Pope being their leader, GOD ALMIGHTY ALLAH puts forward what He will make Jesus do in the day of JUDGEMENT; call Jesus out before mankind and ask him that same question. And true to form of a true Prophet/Messenger, Allah will make Jesus deny both the Catholic and Protestant false position they put him.

Thats what it means.
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2007
olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Do you speak Arabic? No! Until then, and we are not talking about the street of any Arab society Arabic, but Fussat, the pure Qur'anic Arabic, that the Arab Christian is using to measure their Bible, then talk to me. Until then, my dear, Shhhhhh! You have no intelligence and your heart has not matured enough to take the wisdom in Qur'an.

I think I have endured your illiterate fancy flight of ideas and allegations; and I should address this one yet once more. I do not claim to be a native speaker of Arabic (neither are you). But the one thing I do know is that I have enough of the Arabic knowledge to check you out and demonstrate your otiose ideas are not worth the dust on Mecca road!

In anycase, you can be sure that you're not worth talking to, as quite often you sound so incoherent that one would have to beg you to take a nap and clear your speech defects.

olabowale:

The verse of Al Maidah that bothers you so much, simply demonstrate Allah's power over Jesus.

I'm not bothered at all by any verse in the Qur'an - whether Muhammad and his companions named them after ants or elephants. The one thing I do know is that the 'Allah' of Muhammad has failed to demonstrate his power and only has to rely on Muhammad's sword while his errand boys like you have now come forth and spilled the beans outa the bag by telling us:

The true authority of Islam was Muhammad!!

That being the case, Muhammad's authority has no effect on me - and there's nothing any Muslim can do about it from his phobias in the Qur'an.

olabowale:

Even though Allah knows that Jesus did not ask anyone to take him as God, like the action of Protestants more than the Catholics and his mother Mary as God/mother of God like the action of the catholic of Rome, your best friend, the Pope being their leader, GOD ALMIGHTY ALLAH puts forward what He will make Jesus do in the day of JUDGEMENT;

Please stop this rascal idiosyncracies and let us hear better things! WHY do you believe the crapolla of Muhammad trying to put words into Allah's mouth when as a matter of fact God never once spoke to Muhammad? WHERE did Muhammad get all those sentences of "Allah will say this and that" from?

Please keep his lyrics to him in the untouchable pages of the Qur'an. It is enough that I have found the true Redeemer and Saviour. Too bad if Muhammad denied the REDEMPTION that all the Biblical prophets spoke about; and yet Muhammad pretended to have believed in those prophets while denying their revelations.

olabowale:

call Jesus out before mankind and ask him that same question. And true to form of a true Prophet/Messenger, Allah will make Jesus deny both the Catholic and Protestant false position they put him.

Why does Allah have to make Jesus "deny" anything? Do you hope to amuse me with this tales of DENYING and DENYINg and yet more DENYING whatever Muhammad was not comfortable with? Muhammad should be lauded as the DENYING prophet - that is the one thing he ever accomplished for Muslims, and that is why you all want to flash those denials in our faces.

I was hoping that babs787 would have simply and reasonably helped us see if Muhammad ever referred to Allah as FATHER - which is precisely what the Biblical prophets called God! But since he is still searching the pages of his Qur'an for the lost answers to Muhammad's Torah and Injil, I should simply take my leave and let you guys play your rascal plays.

olabowale:

Thats what it means.

Oh really? I'm amused for auwal87 who took off as quickly as he signed in. grin If only he had known that was "what it means", then he would not have been so daft to fake everything and then pretend he no longer understood simple English.
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Princess, am sorry to say, you don't ask thought provoking question! Is not Allah tabaraka Watahallah that controls the hearts of mankind, kings included? Allah makes His righteous slaves shun all that will make them sin against their own souls. Moreso, this is the day of Judgement. Jesus never said to anyone to worship him and or worship his mother, when he was on earth! Do you have a verse like that in the Bible, where Jesus said, worship me, indeed am the object to you, worthy of worship? Bring it out! Then inshaAllah I will trash it for you!

If Jesus did not say that on earth, you think he will say it before his Lord and Cherisher? Never! God Almighty Sultan lilarsh, guides his tongue. This is the power of the Irristible! This action is to shame the Christians who will be herded like cattle into Hellfire! Thats what you need to open your heart to avoid. Ask your Creator to guide your soul to a path that is straight and leads to success. The key to paradise is Laa ilaha ilallah, and for our generation, we have to add Muhammadanr Rasulullah (as)! Anything different is in fire of Hell!
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Princess, am sorry to say, you don't ask thought provoking question! Is not Allah tabaraka Watahallah that controls the hearts of mankind, kings included?

If it was a matter of the etymology of the word 'Allah' as appellation of the Deity who is worshipped by men, then I would say that not everyone who calls the name "ALLAH" is referring to the Muslim deity.

That said, we know that the Muslim deity which Muhammad preached has no control over anybody - and certainly not over me! He has no power to save, deliver or heal - Muhammad only stole the Biblical narratives of the MIRACLES in the Bible and added his own tales to them! Muslims who claim that Muhammad performed any miracles, should understand that even 'ALLAH' in his Qur'an is completely UNAWARE that such a thing ever happened - and yet he is said to be ALL-knowing!!

olabowale:

Allah makes His righteous slaves shun all that will make them sin against their own souls.

Oh, really? Let me remind you: the same Islamic 'Allah' has not yet made his slaves in Islam to shun the idolatry or building mosques over the graves and tombs of Islamic persons! Nor has that 'allah' made his slaves in Islam to stop the indiscrimate killing and waiting to be rewarded with more sex with 72 virgins in Jannah! If the slaves of 'Allah' was observing how Muhammad's companions were committing coitus interruptus while Muhammad went about his adventures, then the same Muhammad adjudged that there was no blame to them - to these people who were indiscriminately committing fornication so lewdly! "Righteous slaves" indeed.

olabowale:

Moreso, this is the day of Judgement.

You wan take style arrive at the Fire before Muhammad wake up? grin

olabowale:

Jesus never said to anyone to worship him and or worship his mother, when he was on earth! Do you have a verse like that in the Bible, where Jesus said, worship me, indeed am the object to you, worthy of worship? Bring it out! Then inshaAllah I will trash it for you!

Please read the Bible carefully before you spew your gutters. I have challenged you guys so many times to go read the Bible instead of seeking some verses out of context with which to attack Christianity!

Oh yes, I have several verses that meet your request. But as sson as you deny them again and rubbish your scholarship, I will gladly serve them. . . after bleaching you, of course! grin

olabowale:

If Jesus did not say that on earth, you think he will say it before his Lord and Cherisher? Never!

Oh come on! So many Muslims attack the God of the OT so conveniently and yet come back to claim that the same OT God sent Muhammad as a prophet whose name could be found in Deuteronomy without evidence! That being so, let such Muslims understand that the same OT God will judge Muhammad. . . and for those who ridicule Jesus Christ by slyly castigating Him as the merciless God of the OT, Muhammad will stand before Jesus Christ to be judged! You bet it will happen exactly like that! grin

olabowale:

God Almighty Sultan lilarsh, guides his tongue.

Excuse me? grin If God Almighty guides his tongue, was that the reason why Muhammad coughed and cold not pronounce the Name of Jesus Christ once during his prayers?

Please come again and deny the fact O. . . so that I will walk you through Islam 401!! grin

olabowale:

This is the power of the Irristible!

Abeg make I hear word! Islam has no power to bless no soul - I knew the difference after I became a Christian.

olabowale:

This action is to shame the Christians who will be herded like cattle into Hellfire!

Sorry, no Christian is shamed - and no threat from 'Allah' in Islam is going to shake any Christian! grin You should be praying fervently to the true God who saves and loves people so that the Islamic 'Allah' will not send your soul to Hell.

Please stop embarrassing yourself any further on this issue and pretending not to know the FACT that Muslims will ENTER Hell Fire. . . even though Muhammad said they will be brought out of the Fire. You wan LIE again? Soon, my dear. . . soon. I go wait a bit more before I show you what Muhammad claimed for you as a Muslim - and whether you like it or not, no AL-Harm-dudu-LIE will change the FACTS that you as a Muslim will first enter amnd roast before hoping to come out of hell (that is, if you will survive the flames!).

olabowale:

Thats what you need to open your heart to avoid.

Thank you - I already opened my heart and Jesus saved me - years ago! cheesy

olabowale:

Ask your Creator to guide your soul to a path that is straight and leads to success.

He has done that for me - so blessedly! And who is the WAY? Jesus Christ is the WAY the Truth and the Life!

olabowale:

The key to paradise is Laa ilaha ilallah, and for our generation, we have to add Muhammadanr Rasulullah (as)! Anything different is in fire of Hell!

The Key to Hell fire is "Laa ilaha ilallah" - and for the generation of those who LIE, simply add these two chants:

(a) LIE-e-LIE, Ila-LIE, Muhammadanr was suru LIE!

(b) Al-Harm-dudu-LIE!!

There - just try chanting that and you will see a black harvester of souls behind you, gbam! shocked

Meanwhile, the key to paradise is FAITH in the redemption which God Almighty has provided - which ALL the Biblical prophets spoke about - although Muhammad denied it one and all!!

Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, and your life will be so blessed you will ask what took you so long!
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Pilgrim

If it was a matter of the etymology of the word 'Allah' as appellation of the Deity who is worshipped by men, then I would say that not everyone who calls the name "ALLAH" is referring to the Muslim deity.

It seems she is confused cheesy

That said, we know that the Muslim deity which Muhammad preached has no control over anybody - and certainly not over me! He has no power to save, deliver or heal - Muhammad only stole the Biblical narratives of the MIRACLES in the Bible and added his own tales to them! Muslims who claim that Muhammad performed any miracles, should understand that even 'ALLAH' in his Qur'an is completely UNAWARE that such a thing ever happened - and yet he is said to be ALL-knowing!!

Mumu, how did an illiterate copy the bible? Did he copy catholic bible, protestant bible or jehovah witness bible and which version did he copy; is KJV, RSV, Amplified bible, Holy Bible, Good News Bible, NIT, etc because there are verses missing in them and also we have contradictions. So let me have the one he copied. grin

Oh, really? Let me remind you: the same Islamic 'Allah' has not yet made his slaves in Islam to shun the idolatry or building mosques over the graves and tombs of Islamic persons! Nor has that 'allah' made his slaves in Islam to stop the indiscrimate killing and waiting to be rewarded with more sex with 72 virgins in Jannah! If the slaves of 'Allah' was observing how Muhammad's companions were committing coitus interruptus while Muhammad went about his adventures, then the same Muhammad adjudged that there was no blame to them - to these people who were indiscriminately committing fornication so lewdly! "Righteous slaves" indeed.

Are you making sense at all? Have you read your bible from Genesis to revelation before typing nonsense here? If you havent let me know so that I serve you verses where killing spree, incest, sex by force, forceful marriage is being practised

You wan take style arrive at the Fire before Muhammad wake up?

Do you have any p;oint here. It seems you keep getting tired each day. Are you running out of your hogwash grin. You have been provided detailed explanation on that your nightmare

Please read the Bible carefully before you spew your gutters. I have challenged you guys so many times to go read the Bible instead of seeking some verses out of context with which to attack Christianity!

Do you have the verse from the NT where he told you to worship him, accept him as your personal saviour and your other garbage? You are even making reference to the corrupt book in which you have not been able to find answer to the authorship of your book.

Oh yes, I have several verses that meet your request. But as sson as you deny them again and rubbish your scholarship, I will gladly serve them. . . after bleaching you, of course!

Ok, please do the needful

Oh come on! So many Muslims attack the God of the OT so conveniently and yet come back to claim that the same OT God sent Muhammad as a prophet whose name could be found in Deuteronomy without evidence! That being so, let such Muslims understand that the same OT God will judge Muhammad. . . and for those who ridicule Jesus Christ by slyly castigating Him as the merciless God of the OT, Muhammad will stand before Jesus Christ to be judged! You bet it will happen exactly like that!

How did they castigate Jesus. Let me have some of your allegation and I will give you biblical verses supporting same. You are making a big mistakle by thinking that Jesus happens to be OT God because I will serve you verses showing that they can never be the same.

Excuse me? If God Almighty guides his tongue, was that the reason why Muhammad coughed and cold not pronounce the Name of Jesus Christ once during his prayers?

Dont you know that the name of Jesus you keep mentioning is the work of the demon? You know give glory and worship creation instead of the creator.

Please come again and deny the fact O. . . so that I will walk you through Islam 401!!

Ok, let me have your garbage o

Abeg make I hear word! Islam has no power to bless no soul - I knew the difference after I became a Christian.

Really. You got to know your mistake because you will gain nothing by accepting Jesus because he was not sent to you, didnt die for you and was not your saviour. You will have nothing on that day if you dont have Islam because Jesus was a Muslim and if you want to deny that, let me have any verse from the bible that shows that he was a christian.

Sorry, no Christian is shamed - and no threat from 'Allah' in Islam is going to shake any Christian! You should be praying fervently to the true God who saves and loves people so that the Islamic 'Allah' will not send your soul to Hell.

You will surely occupy Hell fire because you have heard about Islam and there will be no excise for you on that. What true God are you referring to? You called God sending an innocent (or part of himself) boy to die for sin committed thousand of years by his forefathers a loving God. Common, stop decieing yourself and open your eyes to the truth

Please stop embarrassing yourself any further on this issue and pretending not to know the FACT that Muslims will ENTER Hell Fire. . . even though Muhammad said they will be brought out of the Fire. You wan LIE again? Soon, my dear. . . soon. I go wait a bit more before I show you what Muhammad claimed for you as a Muslim - and whether you like it or not, no AL-Harm-dudu-LIE will change the FACTS that you as a Muslim will first enter amnd roast before hoping to come out of hell (that is, if you will survive the flames!).

You dont have to wait any longer, do the needful by serving me part of your lies

Thank you - I already opened my heart and Jesus saved me - years ago!

He couldnt save himself let alone saving you.

He has done that for me - so blessedly! And who is the WAY? Jesus Christ is the WAY the Truth and the Life!

All prophets happened to be the way, truth and life for their community during their time and Jesus told you that as long as he is still in the worlrd, he remained the light of the world but when he dies, another person takes over. So do not deceive yourself because the statement was said by Jesus

The Key to Hell fire is "Laa ilaha ilallah" - and for the generation of those who LIE, simply add these two chants:

(a) LIE-e-LIE, Ila-LIE, Muhammadanr was suru LIE!

(b) Al-Harm-dudu-LIE!!

There - just try chanting that and you will see a black harvester of souls behind you, gbam!

Meanwhile, the key to paradise is FAITH in the redemption which God Almighty has provided - which ALL the Biblical prophets spoke about - although Muhammad denied it one and all!!

Do not die as unbeliever bbecause there will be no opportunity for second life. If you have no Islam, you will be doomed for hell fire

Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, and your life will be so blessed you will ask what took you so long!

I already have Jesus believe in him as the slave and messenger of God, sent to the children of Israel, he didnt die let alone being crucified, he didnt die for anybody nor was he your saviour
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@Pilgrim

It seems she is confused cheesy

How can a confused person point out your adventures of LYING for Allah? grin

babs787:

Mumu, how did an illiterate copy the bible? Did he copy catholic bible, protestant bible or jehovah witness bible and which version did he copy; is KJV, RSV, Amplified bible, Holy Bible, Good News Bible, NIT, etc because there are verses missing in them and also we have contradictions. So let me have the one he copied. grin

Muhammad wasn't an illiterate - that is yet another LIE that Muslim propagandists have circulated to make him appear that he was illiterate. How could an illiterate know how much inheritance to divide among those he cheated, copping out 4 wives for all Muslim men while he knew the number above 4 wives to take to himself? grin

On a serious note, I keep letting you guys deny that Muhammad was literate - but I will come back at the relevant time and share more on that deception.

babs787:

Are you making sense at all? Have you read your bible from Genesis to revelation before typing nonsense here? If you havent let me know so that I serve you verses where killing spree, incest, sex by force, forceful marriage is being practised

And the killing spree and incest were all the parcelled adventures with which Muhammad was sent, yes?

babs787:

Do you have any p;oint here. It seems you keep getting tired each day. Are you running out of your hogwash grin. You have been provided detailed explanation on that your nightmare

I don't recycle old tales from the Qur'an. That is why I opened a new thread to request a simple question to a new deception YOU brought up. Go there and deal with it and let us know how much education you have attined in basic English!
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
@pilgrim. 1

Muhammad wasn't an illiterate - that is yet another LIE that Muslim propagandists have circulated to make him appear that he was illiterate. How could an illiterate know how much inheritance to divide among those he cheated, copping out 4 wives for all Muslim men while he knew the number above 4 wives to take to himself?

Is your post woth responding at all? Which version did he copy from?

On a serious note, I keep letting you guys deny that Muhammad was literate - but I will come back at the relevant time and share more on that deception.

Please do that ASAP

And the killing spree and incest were all the parcelled adventures with which Muhammad was sent, yes?

Are you denying that from your bible?

I don't recycle old tales from the Qur'an. That is why I opened a new thread to request a simple question to a new deception YOU brought up. Go there and deal with it and let us know how much education you have attined in basic English!

Mumu grin grin. Omo ti ko ni eko
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim. 1

Is your post woth responding at all? Which version did he copy from?

My post may not be worth responding to at all - because you currently have made the point that all you offer are lies for Allah. And it is taking you eons to answer a simple question.

babs787:

Mumu grin grin. Omo ti ko ni eko

I hear. Just remember that LYING for Allah is not a virtue. cheesy
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
@pilgrim

@babs787,

My post may not be worth responding to at all - because you currently have made the point that all you offer are lies for Allah. And it is taking you eons to answer a simple question.

It is not worth responding because you keep shooting yourself in the leg. You are now saying that Muhammad wasnt an illiterate but couldnt provide your proof. Arent you ashamed of yourself?

I hear. Just remember that LYING for Allah is not a virtue.

Do supply me where you read it from that he was literate and copied the bible (which version sef and which edition)? grin
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim

@babs787,

Please don't be frantic - there's just only one of us to respond to! grin No need to repeat your username when responding to others.

babs787:

It is not worth responding because you keep shooting yourself in the leg. You are now saying that Muhammad wasnt an illiterate but couldnt provide your proof. Arent you ashamed of yourself?

WHY are you so impatient? I have hinted you that it is not my style to be hasty in my replies - that's why I often allow people to completely fool themselves before I say anything; because in the end, I just love to see how frantically they do a belly-dance when I take them to a neat thread and bleach away their dross!

In due course, that is what will happen - and then I will wait and see how many Muslims will begin to summersault at that time. grin

babs787:

Do supply me where you read it from that he was literate and copied the bible (which version sef and which edition)? grin

The fact that he was NOT illiterate is what I will deal with FIRST - then any other thing will follow at your convenience. I don't run around and focus on too many subjects all at once. My style is to deal with one, keep it simple, refuse to be distracted into something else, and then round off the current subject before listening to any other thing.

That way, Muslims often find it difficult to confuse readers - and I will help them stay focused. grin
Re: Allah Is One by olabowale(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: It is true that you can delude yourself that Allah has no power over you. Thats only in your own false world. There are worse people than you, who call themselves god and some less who call themselves prophets. But step out of that egotistical stage for a moment: look back at your youth; before you became a woman, which what you are now. If anyone ever tells you that you will be this grown say 20 years ago, would you have believed it?
Give yourself another 30 years, then reality will set in. InshaAllah, I will still be alive. Maybe you will be able to tell me then, if Allah hads power over you! Your University professors have power over you. Yet they are mere human beings. maybe among them their is a Muslim Engineeing Professor from Asia or Arab extractions. See how waek your thinking is in that statement. The Professors, or rather the departmental chair can guarantee your inability to or not to graduate from the school.

Below, in Surah Anbiya 23:88, also in 15:92/3 Allah says He is the only One that ansk question, no one can ask Him. Further in still in Anbiya, you will read in verses 26-29, the complete Lordship of Him over everyone else, which include Jesus, the innocent man of God you have conveniently lied against, just because he is not earth to deny your assertion. But he will deny it as stated in Al Maidah, plainly in view because his Lord will bring him out to do so.

And please answer Deut. 18:18 while at it; Compare the answers of john the Baptist against the answer of Jesus, about who the Elijah is, Messiah is and, 'who is that Prophet?' Three personalities answered/described by two contemporary prophets, who were cousins of each other! Please table your answer in chart form for us to see!
Re: Allah Is One by auwal87(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
They usually confuse themselves always, I don't think I will respond to Fake Pilgrim again,

They said Jesus is God, Son of God, I told them a verse in Bible says he is Prophet, they said Yes, he maybe a Prophet, I said Prophet of Who? They kept quite and jump to another discussion, u know, all sorts of rubbish, childish, and ignostic behaviours are always found with them, My prayer to all those participating in this Religious Section is; May Almighty Allah guide you to the True Path,

With all those Christians contributing to the total collapse of Christianity (like Fake Pilgrim, David Lier [though not active now], and others), I just want to inform you that you are doing NOTHING to the development of your Religion, non the less, you are even re-showing good vital evidences that Prophet Jesus (A.S) never commanded his followers to worship at any point in time, For God Sake, how Can our God be Killed for us? HOW CAN GOD BE KILLED? Any way, it is not my question this time, and I don't need any answers from any Christian, Because I know my God will never ever DIE, rather than to talk of rising, Because it is my GOD that created the Death itself, and it is Him that created the Life itself,

About our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), some of you might think that he was planning to become someone that will rule the world, have worldly things, like Big Mansions, etc, He was only a Prophet (He is not our Father or Ruler), He was here to deliver the Divine Message of God, and he successfully delivered the message, and to God, he has successfully passed, And I am very very sure that Prophet Muhammad, Prophet Isa (Jesus), and Prophet Musa (Moses), and Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham), are all Prophets sent by one God, with one message, that is: LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH "THERE IS NO DEITY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT GOD" and Finally it is up to you now, to believe or not "MUHAMMAD IS A PROPHET OF GOD"
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
@auwal87,

auwal87:

They usually confuse themselves always, I don't think I will respond to Fake Pilgrim again,

Instead of nursing your bruises here on a mere discussion issue where you raised a thread and hide behind your finger, please grow up and stop whinging like a dessert Arab! grin You have had nothing to offer in response to my rejoinders. . . so grow up and don't prove that you got a sore eye already!

auwal87:

With all those Christians contributing to the total collapse of Christianity (like Fake Pilgrim, David Lier [though not active now], and others), I just want to inform you that you are doing NOTHING to the development of your Religion, non the less, you are even re-showing good vital evidences that Prophet Jesus (A.S) never commanded his followers to worship at any point in time,

I hear you. The "total collapse" of Christianity - and yet it is growing despite Muhammad's hatred and curse on Jews and Christians! Please park yourself for one corner and let's hear word!

The one thing Muslims have ever tried to do is accuse, accuse, accuse! When we try to dialogue with you, all one reads are the denials and cacophony that spew out from your quarters - nevermind even the bloviates for which you guys have never been able to offer a single verse in the Qur'an for the simple questions I ask!

If you want to prove your mettle, please go over to your own thread, pick up you5rself from your Arabian dust and carefully answer the two questions I have kindly requested for your attention! cool
Re: Allah Is One by babs787(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2007
@pilgrim.1

I hear you. The "total collapse" of Christianity - and yet it is growing despite Muhammad's hatred and curse on Jews and Christians! Please park yourself for one corner and let's hear word!

Are you happy that it is growing? Common, dont tell me that you dont read your bible at all because if you have been doing that, Jesus told you that wide is the road that leads to destruction and many will be following it while narrow is the road that leads to eternal life and few will be
Re: Allah Is One by pilgrim1(f): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Are you happy that it is growing?

You don't really have to force yourself to say anything - especially when you often come back with senseless statements these days.

As a former Muslim, the one thing we faced was the fact that Christianity was growing inspite of the threats that Christians faced from Muslims in the Islamic world. In as much as in other countries, Muslims are NOT discriminated against and given the freedom to practise their religion, the same can not be said about Muslims allowing Christians to freely practise their faith - even though some of Christians are citizens of their own countries in the Muslim blocs!

But when I became a Christian, I was happy to know that the Muslim propaganda had finally fallen off; and contrary to what we were made to believe, Christianity actually IS growing!

babs787:

Common, don't tell me that you don't read your bible at all because if you have been doing that, Jesus told you that wide is the road that leads to destruction and many will be following it while narrow is the road that leads to eternal life and few will be

Thank you for reminding me - I read my Bible daily, and I am well familiar with the verse and know it by heart! The one thing that we can be thankful to see is that the wide road to destruction in Islam is confirmed in Jesus' words; and those who truly find salvation to eternal life find that it is indeed a 'narrow door'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is God Talking To In Genesis 1? / Catholic Priest In Abortion Mess / Crazy Nigerian Guy Dancing in Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.