Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is GOD On Facebook? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is GOD On Facebook? (565 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GOD On Facebook? by ochallo: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Everyday, i find people put prayer points on facebook, about personal issues in their life, most of them get comments of encouragement from their friends but sometimes i wonder would a facebook posted prayer get answered, is God on facebook?
Re: Is GOD On Facebook? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
well
If you pray on facebook have the divine answer, but you expose yourself to that then charge you a tenth of the favor received.
Therefore, if you ask, ask a lot ...
The risk is that Satan read your prayers before God (Satan also has facebook), he will grant the wish, and copper taking your soul as payment.
A friend made a request on facebook, he prayed a lot, but heard Satan ... and forced my friend to live with her mother for the rest of your life ...
Re: Is GOD On Facebook? by gendebs(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
People put their prayer point on face book and other social networking site is because they want their friends and follower to pray with them. Also, some put it for words of encouragement. Encouragement atimes is what some people need to get them going.
Re: Is GOD On Facebook? by CAPTAINT1: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2012
what has prayer done for nigeria and nigerians, minimize prayer and think
Re: Is GOD On Facebook? by efosanice: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2013
ochallo: Everyday, i find people put prayer points on facebook, about personal issues in their life, most of them get comments of encouragement from their friends but sometimes i wonder would a facebook posted prayer get answered, is God on facebook?

it is typical of nigerians o!
Re: Is GOD On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2013
God's on facebook and my toilet.. That's why he's omnipresent..

You'd find him in the church and the septic tank too..
Re: Is GOD On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto: God's on facebook and my toilet.. That's why he's omnipresent..

You'd find him in the church and the septic tank too..
atheist,comot 4 hia

(1) (Reply)

Listen Christians / Donation To Church: Family Accuses Pastor Of Using Charm On Son / The Real Persecution of Real Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.