Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Do Not Study In Malaysia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Not Study In Malaysia (1360 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Study Law In Nigeria / falling education standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Study In Malaysia by jazrina: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi Fellow Nigerians,

Please DO NOT STUDY IN MALAYSIA! U have heard that African are treated badly in Malaysia so please don't come.
Please am begging u not to come. Most african are known to be bad people to almost all Malaysian. They are few
people that can accept African among us but they are rare and hard to find. For Malaysian Authority, it is WRONG
to have any RELATION with African. Today, I saw an African been caught together with his Malaysian girlfriend (scam)
using her ATM Bank Account to scammed other people (I was under investigation by the police for knowing an African.
I understand y most of African are doing that. SURVIVAL. You are allow to study but African not allow to do any part
time job. If anyone allow u to work, u are abusing in term not getting paid and if you are being paid, your salary is
very small too survive. I knew an African that was sponsored by Malaysian Govt but cannot work after 3 years completed study.
He works as a cleaner but he was the TOP STUDENT in the institute of research. I wish I can help all but I couldnt. Sometime
I do send food for African that I knew. We are different in religion and believe but I believed that African should be treated
as humans too. Even Bangladesh, Myanmar, Vietnames, Thailand are allow to work and walk freely in Malaysia but for African,
it is very hard. YOU CAN STUDY ANYWHERE ABROAD BUT PLEASE DO NOT STUDY IN MALAYSIA!! YOU WILL LOST ALIVE!

Not every Malaysian are good or not all are bad so do the African. If only I can make them see that. I am sorry for what most of
us treated u...really really sorry. Those who are caught by the police, they will be beaten. I saw one of the police bringing a pipe
hose and heard they beat someone using it. PLEASE DONT COME! IF YOU ARE HERE, FIND A WAY TO GO HOME SAFELY. Most Malaysian are aftering
your money cause you are using USD as currency.
Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by Tsmooth1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Fake thread. Hw do a malay come to NL?
Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by CAPTAINT1: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2012
jazrina, i am very skeptic of your report, try and submit a report to ireport
Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by icedee1: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2012
It's true malaysia is not a place 2 go have bin dre.let no one decieve
U no jobs dre 4 blacks
Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by tpia5: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2012
I was under investigation by the police for knowing an African

lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by jazrina: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2012
T-smooth:
Fake thread. Hw do a malay come to NL?
What is NL? by the way it is not fake. If u didnt believe u can see that
this week and previous weeks, malaysian police are actively doing raid
to capture African in Kuala Lumpur. I prefer to call African rather than
Nigerian because u looks alike, hard to differentiate which is Nigerian
and which is not. Not many aware that u are divided from different ethnics.
I have never been to Nigeria b4. I would like too cause I have a friend
that teach me Yoruba's words when we are chatting and friend that taught
me how to pronounced the words correctly. smiley
Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by Tsmooth1(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2012
@jazrina i have sent u a mail, go through it.
Re: Do Not Study In Malaysia by PRINCEOFPACE(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2012
Do u Mean it, so what is United nation doing to all dis mess?

(1) (Reply)

UI Climbs Back To The Top In The Latest Nigerian Universities Ranking... / An Adventure; My Experience With Futa's Post-utme / Law Students Association Of Nigeria (LAWSAN) Maiden Convention 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.