Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days (1387 Views)

How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days by Oluwajemberun(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2012
A sixteen-year-old girl from the city of Jaipur in India survived a 20-day ordeal where she was repeatedly raped by five youths in a forest near a village in Ajmerdistrict.According to a report in The Times of India, the teenager managed to escape and inform her family who then approached the police.During the entire period, the girl was confined in an SUV in which she was allegedly kidnapped.The report says the girl was ather aunt’s house for the summer holidays when she was abducted...“She says that she was kept in the car for 20 days and the five youths took turns to rape her. She says she was repeatedly raped,” the report quoted a policeman as saying.The victim claimed that she was made to eat and sleep in the car.
Re: 16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days by Tsmooth1(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2012
Women right!! Men wicked oh no be small (excluding me and my family). Did they know that one day that girl would become a mother and that thing would traumatize her for the rest of her life. If na ur mama dem do this wetin u go do? uhn?
Re: 16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days by mrkels(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2012
They deserve to be killed no matter what the girl did to them. @op edit the title. Damn 20days? Omg some people are terrible. I wouldn't mind giving these boys jungle justice if I caught them
Re: 16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days by Osama10(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Open If U Get Scared Easily.. / Photos: Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human Ritual Scandal / Man Suffers Burnt To His Face After His Phone Explode(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.