Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

The German's Hell And Nigerian's Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The German's Hell And Nigerian's Hell (882 Views)

Nigerian Hell Fire / Nigerian Hell: / A Man @ The Nigerian Hell Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The German's Hell And Nigerian's Hell by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2012
A man dies and goes to hell.There he find out that there is different hell for each country and decides to pick d least painfull.He goes to d German hell and asked "what did they do here?".He was told "first they will put u on an electric chair 4 an hour,then u lay on a bed of nails 4 another hour,d German devil comes in n whip u 4 d rest of d day". D man doesn't lyk it at all ,so he move on.He Check out other con3's hell ,he discover's dat they are all similar 2 German's hell.Then he went 2 d Nigerian's hell n find that ppl are on a long queue to get in...Amazed, he asked,"what did they do here?".He was also told d same thing he was told in d German hell.But he was stil surprise ,n ask again"Y are there so many pple waiting 2 get in?" "because there is no electricity,d electric chair doesn't work.D nails were paid 4 but was nt supplied,so d bed is comfortable 2 sleep on.The Nigerian devil used 2 b a civil servant,so he comes in,sign his tym sheet n go back home 4 private business.D man nw said "this is d type of hell that i have been looking 4, i can now spend my eternity here".[img]A man dies and goes to hell.There he find out that there is different hell for each country and decides to pick d least painfull.He goes to d German hell and asked "what did they do here?".He was told "first they will put u on an electric chair 4 an hour,then u lay on a bed of nails 4 another hour,d German devil comes in n whip u 4 d rest of d day". D man doesn't lyk it at all ,so he move on.He Check out other con3's hell ,he discover's dat they are all similar 2 German's hell.Then he went 2 d Nigerian's hell n find that ppl are on a long queue to get in...Amazed, he asked,"what did they do here?".He was also told d same thing he was told in d German hell.But he was stil surprise ,n ask again"Y are there so many pple waiting 2 get in?" "because there is no electricity,d electric chair doesn't work.D nails were paid 4 but was nt supplied,so d bed is comfortable 2 sleep on.The Nigerian devil used 2 b a civil servant,so he comes in,sign his tym sheet n go back home 4 private business.D man nw said "this is d type of hell that i have been looking 4, i can now spend my eternity here".[/img]A man dies and goes to hell.There he find out that there is different hell for each country and decides to pick d least painfull.He goes to d German hell and asked "what did they do here?".He was told "first they will put u on an electric chair 4 an hour,then u lay on a bed of nails 4 another hour,d German devil comes in n whip u 4 d rest of d day". D man doesn't lyk it at all ,so he move on.He Check out other con3's hell ,he discover's dat they are all similar 2 German's hell.Then he went 2 d Nigerian's hell n find that ppl are on a long queue to get in...Amazed, he asked,"what did they do here?".He was also told d same thing he was told in d German hell.But he was stil surprise ,n ask again"Y are there so many pple waiting 2 get in?" "because there is no electricity,d electric chair doesn't work.D nails were paid 4 but was nt supplied,so d bed is comfortable 2 sleep on.The Nigerian devil used 2 b a civil servant,so he comes in,sign his tym sheet n go back home 4 private business.D man nw said "this is d type of hell that i have been looking 4, i can now spend my eternity here".
Re: The German's Hell And Nigerian's Hell by dani1luv: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2012

(1)

Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views / Junior's Nightmare / Phone Call: A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.