Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views (859 Views)

I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) / Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by alleviate2002us(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
A woman gave birth to Twins;
The first baby came out 11.55 pm 31st December 2012 while the other came out by 00.05 on 1st January 2013.

I over heard somebody saying they were not born the same year. Please are they still Twins?

Would they celebrate their birthday's differently?

Need ur answers urgently ooo!
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by tpia5: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Oh God, can someone please unravel and decode the crap these people keep spewing around this forum?

Is this a bomb attack? Terrorism? Assasination? Smuggling? Car accident timing? Drug drop? Arrival time of a drug courier? Observation time of your current target or gej?

What exactly!!!!!!!! You people are spamming the place with your frigging demented minds!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
That's some phuckd up sh*t right there...they are still twins, but mehn, situation to badt
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:
Oh God, can someone please unravel and decode the crap these people keep spewing around this forum?

Is this a bomb attack? Terrorism? Assasination? Smuggling? Car accident timing? Drug drop? Arrival time of a drug courier? Observation time of your current target or gej?

What exactly!!!!!!!! You people are spamming the place with your frigging demented minds!!!!!!!!!!!
e no funnnnyyy!
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by alleviate2002us(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:

Tilapia or worreva ya name is....your view as regards subject and post is all thats needed aiite!
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by safarigirl(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2013
tpia@:

why are you adding to the spams?

There are more than twenty categorirs on NL for different topics. Since this one is neither in the politics, business nor crimes section,but rather, the jokes section, how then is it spamming? And how do you expect your listed topics to be on jokes section? Can you read?

Why must people pollute this site with their low IQ?
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by alleviate2002us(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl:

Hi, Howdy? were have you been....its been awhile?
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by CrazyMan(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2013
alleviate2002us: A woman gave birth to Twins;
The first baby came out 11.55 pm 31st December 2012 while the other came out by 00.05 on 1st January 2013.

I over heard somebody saying they were not born the same year. Please are they still Twins?

Would they celebrate their birthday's differently?

Need ur answers urgently ooo!
Funny...they're still twins imo...but they'll have to celebrate their birthdays differently.
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by toygod2: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Na which kind winchie twins be dat sef? person
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by troydbos: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2013
YES dey are still twins because d time dat doctor finished d delivery was five minutes after twelve in d morning and dat was d time d second baby came out and d placenta because if d placenta did not come out dis is still uncompleted. So twins were born on Jan1st 2013. Are u satisfied?
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by alleviate2002us(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2013
troydbos: YES dey are still twins because d time dat doctor finished d delivery was five minutes after twelve in d morning and dat was d time d second baby came out and d placenta because if d placenta did not come out dis is still uncompleted. So twins were born on Jan1st 2013. Are u satisfied?

"Technically" they were born on two different dates buh with a couple of minutes difference...

am not satisfied man!!...Lol
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by alleviate2002us(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2013
CrazyMan:
Funny...they're still twins imo...but they'll have to celebrate their birthdays differently.

I like this guy.....buh why twins when the dates of birth are actually different?
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by alleviate2002us(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2013
toygod2: Na which kind winchie twins be dat sef? person

Pray you don't have that kind...shey bi you be Toygod2? make ya Master "Toygod"..(Toygod1) no take am compensate you for your dedicated service...
Re: Twin Controversy...kindly Drop Your Views by CrazyMan(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2013
alleviate2002us: I like this guy.....buh why twins when the dates of birth are actually different?
Their date of birth has nothing to do with whether or not they should be considered as twins.

My dictionary tells me that twins are...

1. either of two children or animals brought forth at a birth.

2. either of two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.

So in my world, they're twins... wink

(1) (Reply)

Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition / Pastor Akpors / A Rib Cracking Encounter With A Police Officer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.