Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Things That Science Cannot Prove - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That Science Cannot Prove (1032 Views)

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Some Things That Attract Demons To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Science Cannot Prove by tobechi74: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Some people have ithis general belief that science answers all. Hence,anytin dat is beyond science cease to exist.
However, science cant prove these

aesthetics
things that has to do with taste, choice or preference.why is a beautiful and b not.what is love and haw do i prove she loves me

morality/ethics
science dnt have a stand on d true definition of what is good or bad and wat is welbeing .some say it is impulse and instinct dat determins goodnes. Others atribute it to evolution. Some say its based morality are action best suitd 4 d individual.Hence, abortion, sieral killing and stealin are permisiable since in somecases, they best suit some people.

Religion
science is based on seeing,experimenting and deductin.religion isnt.u cant experiment divine tins cos they are not visible, non controlable and nonrepititive. .religion ansa question like WHY.science answer how.science cant investigate God because God is uncreatd while everytin is creatd.religion is broad.how do we start?

Metaphysic
mind body problem, etc

logic
logic is a science dat investigate if principle are right or not.hence,logic proof science.e.g
If u see a paint,does it mean that there is a painter?
For science,
no, til we see the painter
for logic
yes, d paint didnt come by mistake.

Hence logic proves God existance y science cant.

To sumarise, Godel Kurt incompletenes theorem states that

MANY TINS ARE TRUE BUT CANT BE PROVEN.

Hence,because sth cant b proven doesnt make it not to exist.
Godel kurt also statd dat

NO SENTENCE CAN PROVE ITSELF TRUE.

ALL CLOSED SYSTEM DEPND ON STH OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM TO BE PROVED.

Hence 4 scientst 2 undstnd d universe, they must depend on wat is outside the world.u cant undastand what is creatd witout undastanding the creator.
The creator is mysterious and cant b undastood scientificaly.
THEREFORE, SCIENCE CANT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Things That Science Cannot Prove by okeyxyz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobechi74: Some people have ithis general belief that science answers all. Hence,anytin dat is beyond science cease to exist.
However, science cant prove these

aesthetics
things that has to do with taste, choice or preference.why is a beautiful and b not.what is love and haw do i prove she loves me

morality/ethics
science dnt have a stand on d true definition of what is good or bad and wat is welbeing .some say it is impulse and instinct dat determins goodnes. Others atribute it to evolution. Some say its based morality are action best suitd 4 d individual.Hence, abortion, sieral killing and stealin are permisiable since in somecases, they best suit some people.

Religion
science is based on seeing,experimenting and deductin.religion isnt.u cant experiment divine tins cos they are not visible, non controlable and nonrepititive. .religion ansa question like WHY.science answer how.science cant investigate God because God is uncreatd while everytin is creatd.religion is broad.how do we start?

Metaphysic
mind body problem, etc

logic
logic is a science dat investigate if principle are right or not.hence,logic proof science.e.g
If u see a paint,does it mean that there is a painter?
For science,
no, til we see the painter
for logic
yes, d paint didnt come by mistake.

Hence logic proves God existance y science cant.

To sumarise, Godel Kurt incompletenes theorem states that

MANY TINS ARE TRUE BUT CANT BE PROVEN.

Hence,because sth cant b proven doesnt make it not to exist.
Godel kurt also statd dat

NO SENTENCE CAN PROVE ITSELF TRUE.

ALL CLOSED SYSTEM DEPND ON STH OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM TO BE PROVED.

Hence 4 scientst 2 undstnd d universe, they must depend on wat is outside the world.u cant undastand what is creatd witout undastanding the creator.
The creator is mysterious and cant b undastood scientificaly.
THEREFORE, SCIENCE CANT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD

Next time you want to engage people in an intellectual discussion, you can at least show them the courtesy of writing properly.
I'm not trying to point out your errors, rather i'm pointing out your deliberate transgressions. I'd read your text and it's obvious you write well, so why chose to spoil it with all the ugly mutilations? It's not as if you are composing a text message or telegram where you have to meet a text-count constraint. You have a whole page to write as much as you want. Or is this supposed to be "cool" cool ?
Re: Things That Science Cannot Prove by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
grin almighty crap.
Re: Things That Science Cannot Prove by logicboy01: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
diluminati: grin almighty crap.

Immaculate bullsh1t!
Re: Things That Science Cannot Prove by Ptolomeus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
logicboy01:

Immaculate bullsh1t!

divine tins? dung!
My English is improving with your help!
Hahahahaha!

Vamo arriba la celeste, querido amigo!
Saludos!
Re: Things That Science Cannot Prove by logicboy01: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:

divine tins? dung!
My English is improving with your help!
Hahahahaha!

Vamo arriba la celeste, querido amigo!
Saludos!

jajajaja
Re: Things That Science Cannot Prove by Niflheim(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
@KOBECHI,YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT CHRISTIANS ARE NO BETTER THAN STONE AGE CAVEMEN FOR YOU SAID THAT SCIENCE CANNOT DETECT THE INVISIBLE.SO TELL ME,HOW DO SCIENTISTS SEE THE INVISIBLE HEAT GIVEN OFF DURING AN INFRA RED SPETROSCOPY AND ALSO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT,TELL EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND HOW X-RAYS WORK AND HOW THERE ARE SNIPER GUNS THAT CAN SEE A TARGET HIDING BEHIND A WALL.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle In Calabar. / Joking Jesus? :) / Egyptian Court Sentences Christian Family To 15 Years For Converting From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.