Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Much Is The Pride Price/dowry In Your Place? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Much Is The Pride Price/dowry In Your Place? (1120 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit / What If Women Pays The Dowry In Nigeria As Practiced In India??? / Why Do They Pay Bride Price/dowry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Pride Price/dowry In Your Place? by 2gbasky22(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
I have been pondering over this for some time now, the exobitant rate at which some tribe give out their doughters in marriage is simply unacceptably too much.
I read earlier today on this same forum of a guy pouring out his anger over the cost of geting maried in this part of the world.
But interestingly though it is not all tribes that collect this huge amount of money for bride price/dowry. Becouse i have been oportuned to witness the wedding of three of my sister and the bride price/dowry my parents collected was just 25naira only.
Please your comment will be highly needed to help some dudes planing to get maried, for them to know the area they will turn their search light on.
By the way i am from benin kingdom.
Re: How Much Is The Pride Price/dowry In Your Place? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2012
asd
Re: How Much Is The Pride Price/dowry In Your Place? by suyu: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
nonsence practice

(1) (Reply)

Join Nigerian Pan-african Group In A Solidarity March For Freedom Of West Papua! / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells Police In Edo State. / Osu Caste System In Igboland- A Tradition Painted With Discrimination- Oldnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.